Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Member Self-Introduction THREAD! EXTREME! (Join the fun!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jikial

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:57 am
This is the new one, the old one can be found in the directory.

Just introduce yourself, chat, and generally make a lot of noise in this thread.

(I've heard it's good for business).

Now it's time to ROCK.

I'm Jikial by the way, you'll get to know me because I am quite literally everywhere.

Why did the old one get moved? Well, cause it was old, and because it's a damn good idea with a 100+ pages of people who no longer talk or are otherwise active in the guild, so it was like this depressing monolithic structure, like the Statue of Liberty in pretty much every Apocalypse Movie Ever.

So yeah. New one for new people and new changes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:50 am
Jikial
Why did the old one get moved? Well, cause it was old, and because it's a damn good idea with a 100+ pages of people who no longer talk or are otherwise active in the guild, so it was like this depressing monolithic structure, like the Statue of Liberty in pretty much every Apocalypse Movie Ever.

So yeah. New one for new people and new changes.

It was huge... almost like one of those signing books at old hotels.. xD

Aside from that, nice to meet ya, I'm MiLynn Aiko.. Call me MiLynn, Lynn, Aiko or whatever so long as its directed at me and not offensive. lol

One cool thing about me? See my siggy. heart  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Brimrok

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:08 pm
Here comes a new challenger!

The name is Grimmvard (Old Norse for 'Fierce Guardian), also semi-known (i.e. unknown) as the semi-infamously annoying Leonarc. This is my first real post on Gaia since about 2005/6. Just recently decided to get back into role-playing to rediscover what I loved about it in my most active years before I took a wrong path. Hopefully, this place shall help me find that and more.

Time to melt my blade and smith a greater weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:03 am
What's Up Everyone!!!!

I'm Raijin Kibagami but you can call me Rai. I've been going hard in role-plays for about 6 or 7 years. I'm currently running a guild the suddenly started dying after I opened it despite all the people that join ready to go with the flow. A friend of mine directed me to this guild to see if anyone was interested in join this original rp based around the elements. I hope to get to know you all well & if your interested in checking it out just hit me up or clink the link & check it out smile  

Raijin Kibagami

Smorgasmorgan

Sparkly Reveler

20,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:37 pm
Hey guys,

I'm Smorgasmorgan, but most people call me Mo. I've been role-playing for quite a while, but I recently got out of the habit. I'm looking forward to seeing what mischief I can get up to here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:58 pm
My name is THCxKILL3RS but you can call me killers. I've been RPing for a while, but not for long enought stare i like long walks on the beach and naruto and jappensse samurai warriors xp  

THCxKILL3RS

EmpyreanFlight

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:47 pm
I just realized I never did one of these.

I'm EmpyreanFlight. You guys can call me, Empyrean, Flight, Empy, etc., or just Al. I've been formally RP'ing for almost a year now. I dabbled in years before, but reading it now makes me want a put my face to a brick. I write stories real good wrote stories before, but some bad story planning has killed that hobby of mine temporarily.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:42 am
Hello, I am Bonnie_Blu23 but you can call me Bonnie. I am brand new to the guild. I have a lot of friends who RP and I am hoping to get some more practice in and maybe some good tips (I have only done RP one or two times before and I wasn't very good). I am a very good artist though... most of the time... so if you guys ever want any art just let me know and I will see what I can whip up for you. anyway not sure what else to say so um... Hi!! sweatdrop  

Bonnie_Blu23

Hygienic Explorer

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:22 pm
Hi, I'm Watervoir but you can call also me Water, Watur, Voir, etc.

I was crew/VC for this guild for the greater part of the last year. As of this writing I'm also a Gaiaonline forum assistant for Gaiaonline, a returning crew of SDRP, and a GM for the roleplay Blue Caravan. More up to date information about me can be found here.

I'm excited to meet everyone! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:25 am
Hi I'm Valkereon but you can call me Val or Vals. I'm really excited for this guild reboot and I'm hoping that I can find people to consistently RP with. As of right now there's only 1 person that hasn't ditched me, given up on our RP, or disappeared off of the web.  

Valkereon

Romantic Lunatic

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

NoiseInTheShadows

Invisible Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:43 am
Hey, there! I probably introduced myself in the old thread, but since I haven't been active here in years, it seems appropriate that I post in this one.
I'm Noise, and I miss roleplaying. I've fallen out of the habit and would like to get back in. I probably won't be super active for the rest of the month because I'm doing FFM on deviantArt, and thanks to having a real job now, I don't have time for much else. I just thought I'd stick my head in before I forgot, haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:50 pm
Hello all! I'm Story Caller, but you can call me Story for short. I just joined this guild. Nice to meet everyone!

StoryCaller-X

Neko Shizumi

Inquisitive Conversationalist

12,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:14 am
Names Neko! B) Hope'n we get some awesome roleplays in. I know I'm waiting to brush off the dust that's collecting in my mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:36 pm
Hey everyone!
My name is Atrum Krigare. I actually was an active member on here years ago, but I have been on a Gaia Hiatus for years. I have decided to do this again because I've missed RPing.
Some older members might remember as Delano Sloane.
Have mercy on me. There is a lot of dust in my RPing Cogs.  

Atrum krigare

Element of sLaughter

Partying Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:57 am
Well howdy there!

M'name's Element of sLaughter, but I reckon that's gonna be kinda awkward for people ta say. Most everyone I know calls me Pup though, so y'all are more than welcome to, too!
Now I'm still kinda new to the whole roleplayin' thing, but my friends all tell me I take to it like a natural. So I came here, lookin' for new RPs to sink my teeth into and a way to hone my skills with other like minded individuals. And I'm sure you'll be seein' a whole lot of me around, so iffin' you have any questions, please feel free ta ask. I don't bite! Hard.

Usually.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games