Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hunting Jahy and Tianxia RP right now-Look inside!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:43 am
User Image

Nasira, or Jiǎké, as he'll come to be known, joined the Tianxia with Rasul, and the femme who used to be his slave, Nasira's Mate, Neige le'Croix. The boy's left behind much...His cubs, his family....they're all back in the Aikanaro'hini, but this newfound Freedom is something helpful to the once 'broken' cub.
He's bound for the North House as a Guard.

User Image
Someone give me somethin' to do with my darling!

User Image
Deaf, and kind of hoping for future loving, I only really want flings for Jen right now. Flings and friendship. She has a plot in the works.

User Image
This crazy 2-demon femme needs people to torment, and a mate! The darker, the better!

User Image
Mabituin is supposed to be a Crafter in the Suka'Fumo! I need JRP, and future plots for my darling girl!

User Image
Dark and psychotic! I need plots and future matings for this Demon lady! She's going to be an Ele'aine for the Morifaerion side of the Aikanaro'hini...so she's a Seer and a damn crazy one too. Any mate she has would have to be in the Aikanaro so that the second Anayejua gives birth, they can take the cubs from her and give them to a Yana'hin or Yana'hine.

User Image
Dark, crazy, Wicked, Aimatiri'matia needs plots!

User Image
Needs RP, Potential flings, and a mate ;3

User Image
RPs, and general stoof needed. Mate plotted.

Ta'Deheb
Needs A JRP for the Brotherhood Pride! He's kind of stuck to his brother, but I'd love for him to find a girl he's willing to have little ones with, at least as a fling.

User Image
Siochana...The Granddaughter of Hakuna'Jina and Telemakhos, has followed in her deceased Grandmother's footsteps and taken on training the Guards and Knights of the Pride in the ways her Grandmother taught her. She already has a litter of cubs by a Rogue, but needs a full-time Mate! And RP!

User Image
I REALLY want RP and stuff for her, including a Fling, so that she can pass on her traits!

User Image
Rp, Friends, and Future Plots for Siochana's Littel Wanderer!

Enfys
Needs Plot, Mate, Pride, ANYTHING!

Sainika/Teos
is an Aikanaro'hini boy, destined to be a Kurwa! A mentor, future plot, and some RP would be cool!

Verejanu
A dark little cub, born to a Ra'alme and a Quateth, she need RP. She's dark, twisted, and bipolar often as not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 pm
I have Ashtaroth'sha in the demon pride. He's a slave and open for all kinds of rp. Very meek and subservient to any demons.
Juitris is my Suka noble and I'd be happy to do a jrp with her for you. Warning she is a bit of a snob.

magnadearel

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:29 pm
magnadearel
I have Ashtaroth'sha in the demon pride. He's a slave and open for all kinds of rp. Very meek and subservient to any demons.
Juitris is my Suka noble and I'd be happy to do a jrp with her for you. Warning she is a bit of a snob.

We could stick him with Anayejua and see what happens >W> She and her demon, Niire, are....evil shits. Does he have a Master/Mistress yet?

As for Juitris, sure!! Any RP is welcome for Mabi, so that I can get her certed >>.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:52 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
magnadearel

We could stick him with Anayejua and see what happens >W> She and her demon, Niire, are....evil shits. Does he have a Master/Mistress yet?

As for Juitris, sure!! Any RP is welcome for Mabi, so that I can get her certed >>.

Sounds good. Weeeeell that's complicated. XD His father Roth is kind of keeping him close until he dies, then his sister Marinette will take charge of him.
Do you want me to try starting this one, and you can start the S'F one?

magnadearel

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:57 pm
magnadearel

Sounds good. Weeeeell that's complicated. XD His father Roth is kind of keeping him close until he dies, then his sister Marinette will take charge of him.
Do you want me to try starting this one, and you can start the S'F one?

Sounds good to me! I'll make that in a few~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:43 pm
Link!  

magnadearel

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:07 pm
magnadearel

Liiiink~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:28 pm
NOW LOOKING FOR JAHY SALARIN RP. I NEED RP FOR MY MURAHIP OF THE BURKUTESHTI!

User Image

"When she was taken into the Pride as a young Juvenile, Hediye, as she was known to many, was a very quiet, sweet tempered young female. Though she was good at fighting, and very intelligent, she seemed to prefer sitting in the hot sun, and telling stories, or teaching younger cubs things abuot the desert that they may not have known. She found it a delight, and when the young Cennet bint Hediye took a heavy blow to her chest at only a young 3 years, she found herself having to retire. Though, even at three years, she had born a few cubs, and given them life in the Pride. This is her pride. "

I want to get her a breeding or two so that she can have some cubs before she's past age and unable to have little ones. =w=

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items