Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Saito vs. Aoshi? (updated from Oniwaban vs. Juppongatana) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wins?
Aoshi
32%
 32%  [ 10 ]
Saito
67%
 67%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 31

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:46 pm
I'm going to change the matches to try to keep the thread going. The rules are that everyone is always 1 on 1 with no field advantages or ambushes.
So...

#1 The Oniwaban Band (Aoshi, Hanya, Bishimi, etc.) WINNER!
vs.
The Juppongatana (without Aoshi)

Poll: Oniwaban 6
Juppongatana 3

NEW DEBATE:

#2 Saito
vs.
Aoshi

Edit: Try not to just scream your favorite character's name. Debates get more heated with facts, not random drop-in-and-say-1-word things.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:42 am
hmmm interesting.

I always thought a one on one with Aoshi and Usui would be interesintg  

Sky~Samurai

Ryxga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:14 pm
Han'nya vs. Henya....that would be oddly entertaining.
Beshimi vs. Cho....Just two decently fast people
Hyotokko vs. Iwanbo....Battle of the fat people
Shikijo vs. Fuji.....The battle of brawn
Okina vs. Saizuchi.....battle of the brains
Aoshi vs. Usui and/or Soujiro....good battles there
Random Oniwabanshuu member vs. Hoji...I just want to see him die a horrible death again.
Misao vs. Kamatari....Scythe versus kunai...girl vs. girl....i think
The big guy at the Aoi-ya vs. Anji...runnin out of people

Just random match-ups from my mind. Meh...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:28 pm
the smaller side can have some people fight twice. or more. Just so we don't run out of people.  

dufisoghnberlhjk

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:50 pm
Aoshi would OWN Usui. Saito owned him, and then proceeded to get owned after only 4 attacks by Shishio, who didn't break a sweat. Aoshi lasted much longer than Saito against Shishio when he was only blocking Shishio's attacks. And at least he had his eyes open after he fought with Shishio. Can't say the same for Saito, who lost in little more than 10 seconds. So this is how it breaks down:

Usui < Saito < Aoshi

Usui < Aoshi

Usui gets owned. (He he... I said owned a lot!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:53 pm
.But think about the injuries.

Saito's worst injury was the slash to his legs. He also had a few slashes here and there.

Aoshi suffered a full powered Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki. Not to mention the other minor injuries.

Aoshi Suffered much worse injuries then Saito did.

To be honest I thought that when Aoshi lost his resolve to kill and just to have a fair and honest fight that he became a stroner fighter.

We never see Aoshi and Saito fight but I think they are on somewhat of the same level.

But when it comes to Shishio.... that fight was a bit unfair if you ask me.
Every person he fought had already become injuried before they went up against him. If Kenshin had fought Shishio at full power it would have been a complelty different fight.  

Sky~Samurai

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:43 pm
Sky~Samurai
.But think about the injuries.

Saito's worst injury was the slash to his legs. He also had a few slashes here and there.

Aoshi suffered a full powered Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki. Not to mention the other minor injuries.

Aoshi Suffered much worse injuries then Saito did.

To be honest I thought that when Aoshi lost his resolve to kill and just to have a fair and honest fight that he became a stroner fighter.

We never see Aoshi and Saito fight but I think they are on somewhat of the same level.

But when it comes to Shishio.... that fight was a bit unfair if you ask me.
Every person he fought had already become injuried before they went up against him. If Kenshin had fought Shishio at full power it would have been a complelty different fight.

wait... Are you agreeing with me? 'cause that's what it looks like. If so, then I'd take out the but in the beginning. It makes me confused sweatdrop gonk ! The point remains the same:
Usui < Saito < Aoshi
so...
Usui < Aoshi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:32 am
Oniwaban group. sure, Sojiro and Anji would take a couple out, but they'd lose.  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Sky~Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:54 pm
did ja comptly read what i put there? It shouldnt be that confusing. I am saying that Aoshi was at an unfair advantage because of his injuries  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:01 pm
How is it an advantage to be injured worse when a fight begins? confused  

dufisoghnberlhjk

Lycorius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:32 pm
Kamatari is a guy just to let demon incarnate know.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:40 pm
END OF ONIWABAN VS. JUPPONGATANA!

and...

START OF AOSHI VS. SAITO  

dufisoghnberlhjk

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:26 am
Saitoh! I mean, he's just so far above Aioshi...! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:29 am
i pesonally think Saito would win only because he understands the way that Aoshi thinks. plus he has probally seen Aoshi's skills before durring the revolutin(remember folks, they used to be allys). Aoshi however did not recognize Siato nor does he understand his willingness to fight beside Kenshin to kill Shishio despite the fact they used to be enemys.
but that is my own opinion  

mistress_crimson_red

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:54 pm
here is how I see it:

Ultimate Attacks

Saito:Gatotsu (yes, I know that I spelled that wrong)
Kenshin dodges, blocks, and the attack just flat out becomes almost completely worthless in their fight.

Aoshi: (Um.. I don't know the name but it does 6 strikes at once from the left or right)
Was countered only by Kenshin's ultimate attack, which is at beyond god-like speed in their battle. Kenshin is more powerful than his
Revolution self since he has learned the ultimate attack and has found "the will to live."

Vs. Shishio

Saito:
Tries to kill Shishio with less injuries than Aoshi and gets his a** kicked after 4 attacks. Loses consiousness after losing.

Aoshi:
Is only on the defensive with worse injuries and only gets hit with one normal sword slash. Aoshi is still easily able to fight Shishio when he is hit, but the battle is interupted by Kenshin's awakening.

They are at about the same level, but I think Aoshi comes out on top.

AOSHI = ninja

ninja = biggrin  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas