Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ASIAN DRAMAS
Write a review on Korean dramas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:09 pm
Write a review on Korean dramas

This is for people who can't decide or want an opinion on a drama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:52 pm
Name of the drama: I hear your voice heart
Rating: 10
Review: I just love this drama soo much. It has Lee Jong Suk and wink he's adorableeeee. He can read minds. So it's an awesome drama with tons of plot twists. Yet its funny and sweet at times.

Shall I tell the entire story? keke I can't stop myself
Soo ha witnessed his father get murdered and could read minds. This girl, Hye sung also saw it and helped Soo ha in court and the murderer was put to jail. However the man vowed he would kill her for telling everyone. Soo ha was young but he told her he would protect her. Years later they finally meet each other again. Soo ha loves her soo much but Hye sung is so blind...and she only thinks of him as a brother. Also, there's his classmate that likes him but soo ha doesn't like her...

Then the murderer comes out of jail and everyone think's hes a good guy now, he volunteers and is nice to everyone. Yet he still hasn't forgotten Hye Sung and plans his revenge. He can't kill her though since Soo ha is protecting her. So the murderer goes to Hye Sung's mother's place and kills her. T.T
So again they're at court and...the judge thought he was innocent! so he was free to go and next would be Hye sung. Soo ha goes to him and tries to kill him, but friggen Hye sung gets in the way! And she gets stabbed T.T but she lives, and so does the murderer.
Soo ha promises that he won't kill him. Year later, people think the murderer is dead. And Soo ha has lost his memory.
Truth is...the murderer framed him by cutting his hand off and people all thought it was soo ha that killed him. Hye sung didn't want to be with Soo ha T.T so she tried to ignore him and avoid him. Finally soo ha's memory comes back and THAT'S WHERE I'M UP TO....episode 13 is comingggg

Oh and there's this b*****d...attorney kwan woo that likes soo ha. I don't like himmmmmmm but I mean...he's not bad.

anyway...WATCH IT!!~~~ It's just super amazing  

zeashell1123

Attacking Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • First step to fame 200

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:32 pm
Name of the Drama : Lie to Me
Rating : 10
Review : i just love the acting, the story line is great and its a good romance and drama show. Its really good, i have re watch it so many times and i love it every time i watch each episode heart

its about Gong Ah Jung who is a level 5 Ministry of Cultural Official who is young and is not married, and used to have a lover, but her lover married here best friend and she some hows gets entangled with Hyun Gi Jun, who is a hotel President from an affluent family and they pretend they are married so Ah Jung won't have to deflect inquiries about her personal life. So they go along with it, which makes her happy, and Gi Jun does to and he starts to have feelings for her, but then his ex-fiance comes back to his life hoping hey can get back together. biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image

Name of Drama : My Love from Another Star

Rating :10

Review : I just love the couple / main characters in this , cute romance theought time unchanged , the story about this guy sent to Earth for researching Earth and gets left behind and wants to return to his planet... he saves a girl from falling of a cliff ....400 years later in the resent 21st century the story takes place....

Very interesting Romantic, Si-Fi , Comedy supernatural  

auy_sakura

Vice Captain

Mind-boggling Genius

17,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:47 pm
User Image
Drama Name:Healer

Genre: Comedy Romance Mystery Drama

Summary- Kim Moon-Ho (Yoo Ji-Tae) is a popular reporter at major broadcasting company. One day, he learns the truth of a case that took place in the past. He intentionally approaches people who are related to the case and helps them. While doing so, he agonizes over the truth and beliefs.

Meanwhile, with the help of Kim Moon-Ho, internet reporter Chae Young-Shin (Park Min-Young) and Seo Jung-Hoo (Ji Chang-Wook), known as "Healer," grow into real reporters.

User Image

Drama Name : Pinocchio

Genre: Romance , Drama , Comedy Mystery

Summary-As a child, Ha-Myeong (Lee Jong-Suk) grew up in a family with his firefighter father, mother and older brother. Ha-Myeong and his older brother (Yoon Gyun-Sang) both possess higher than normal intellect and are proud of their father. A fire at a waste facility though destroys his family. His mother dies a short time later and Ha-Myeong ends up being scooped out of the ocean by an unknown man (Byun Hee-Bong).

The man that pulls Ha-Myeong out of the ocean is the grandfather of In-Ha (Park Shin-Hye). In-Ha's grandfather believes Ha-Myeong is his eldest son Dal-Po, who died 30 years ago. Ha-Myeong is then adopted by In-Ha's grandfather and his name is changed to Dal-Po. In-Ha and Dal-Po now live together as uncle and niece, although they are in the same age range. In-Ha has a Pinocchio Syndrome. Whenever she lies she gets the hiccups. In-Ha and Dal-Po get along well until Dal-Po learns that In-Ha's mother (Jin Kyung) is the reporter that covered the waste facility fire that destroyed his family. Dal-Po tries to distance himself from In-Ha, but he also develops feelings for her.

User Image

Drama Name: Kill Me Heal Me

Genre: Mystery , Romance

Summary: A love story between the son from a wealthy family who has 7 personalities and a 1st year female resident who becomes a secret doctor for him.

User Image

Drama Name: MASK

Rating : 9

Genre : Murder Mystery , Drama , Romance, Melodrama

Summary - Ji-Sook (Soo-Ae) goes through a difficult period, due to her father's private loan. She begins living as Eun-Ha. Eun-Ha is from a wealthy family and looks like Ji-Sook.

When Min-Woo (Ju Ji-Hoon) was only 7 years old, he became the successor of a large corporation which his family ran. Due to his position, he cannot reveal his feelings. Through his family, he meets Eun-Ha. He notices she is different from other wealthy woman that he has met. Min-Woo has feelings for her.

User Image

Drama Name : I Remember You

Genre: Murder Mystery Romance

Summary: When a serial killer strikes women who all have a similar appearance, the police department’s Special Crime Investigation Team is stumped. While Cha Ji An (Jang Na Ra), an elite detective, and her fellow colleagues are assessing the latest crime scene, the mysterious Lee Hyun (Seo In Guk) shows up and instantly assesses the trademark attributes of the killer. Hyun is a genius criminal profiler with a degree in criminal psychology who received an anonymous email that brought him to the crime scene all the way from the United States. The serial killer seems to be sending a personal message to Hyun with the clues he leaves behind, and Hyun wonders if it could be related to an escaped criminal “monster” from his childhood who killed his father and was responsible for the disappearance of his younger brother. Ji An has known Hyun since childhood and is ecstatic to see her childhood crush again, but Hyun doesn’t seem to remember her. With no leads to capture the serial killer, Ji An and her colleagues solicit Hyun’s help. Can Hyun and Ji An solve the case and find answers to their pasts? “I Remember You” is a 2015 South Korean drama series directed by No Sang Hoon.

User Image

Drama Name : Reply 1997 aka : Answer Me 1997

Rating: 8

Genre: Romance , Slice of Life

Summary: Set in the 1990's, "Reply 1997" follows female high high school student Shi-Won (Jung Eun-Ji), who idolizes boyband H.O.T and her 5 high school friends. Relationships between them.
I only watched this Drama because of Seo In-Guk

User Image

Drama Name : I Hear Your Voice

Genre: Mystery , Melodrama, Romance

Synopsis: 9-year-old Soo-Ha (later played by Lee Jong-Suk) and his father are riding together in a car when they are suddenly struck by a truck driven by Min Joon-Kook (Jung Woong-In). Min Joon-Kook then gets out of his truck and jumps on the hood of their car. Soo-Ha and Min Joon-Kook's eyes meet through the windshield of his father's car. Suddenly, Soo-Ha is able to hear the man's violent thoughts .. "I need to finish this."

Min Joon-Kook goes to his truck and gets out a baseball bat. He fatally strikes Soo-Ha's father dead with the bat. Soo-Ha is in complete shock. When Min Joon-Kook turns to strike Soo-Ho, the sound of a camera flash goes off and Min Joon-Kook goes after whoever is taking the pictures. This saves Soo-Ha's life.

10 years later, Soo-Ha is now an exemplary high student. Nobody is aware that Soo-Ha possesses telepathic abilities.

User Image

Drama Name : BLOOD

Genre: Romance , Supernatural , Vampire, Mystery

Synopsis - Set within a hospital. A vampire works as a doctor. A battle between good and evil as well as immortal love takes place.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:02 pm
Review on Dramas by : jang geun suk

User Image

TOP 3 Dramas

Drama Name: You're Beautiful

Genre: Comedy Romance Music

Summary- ( Re make of a Japanese Drama Ikumen Desu Ne?) Go Mi Nam, whose name literally means “handsome,” has it all – good looks, a place on the teenage idol boy band A.N.Jell, and legions of fans. But when a plastic surgery procedure gets botched, he is forced to secretly go to the United States to have it corrected. The band manager asks Mi Nam’s twin sister, Mi Nyu (Park Shin Hye), to pose as Mi Nam and take over his place in the band. As she tries to pretend to be a guy among the other band members – Hwang Tae Kyung (Jang Geun Suk), Kang Shin Woo (Jung Yong Hwa of CN Blue) and Jeremy (Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island) – Mi Nyu causes problems within the band because some of the members know her real identity and some do not. Can the band survive the infiltration by a female or will it implode? “You’re Beautiful” is a 2009 South Korean drama series directed by Hong Sung Chang. The show won numerous awards for its stars in 2009.

Drama Name: LOVE RAIN

Genre: MelloDrama, Romance , Slice of life

Summary- Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee fall in an ill-fated love with each other during college in the 70s. Today, their respective kids fall in love. Will their love for each other keep them together or will they face the same fate as their parents?

Drama Name: MaryStayed out all Night

Genre: Romance, Slice of life , Comedy, Drama, Music

Summary- Wi Mae Ri is a stubborn woman who is dating a tough rocker, Kang Moo Kyul. Problems arise when a perfect guy with a good background and prestigious education gets in his way.  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
✩ ASIAN DRAMAS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers