Meep's thread of stuff and things and slowness. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:23 pm
So, I sort of am starting to exist again. I'm still patchy and kind of slow, but I would like to start actually playing again! As long as you don't mind being gentle patient with me, maybe we can plot~? biggrin I'll post a select number of SoAs I'd like to concentrate on, but you can also dig around in here and see if anyone catches your fancy. Whatever/whomever you're interested in, please feel free to ask. <3

If we had plots or plans before and you're still interested, let me know!

Priorities:

User Image
Kha-t needs a Bonelands JRP! She's fresh from rogue life and still pretty scrawny, but as vain as ever.

User Image
Adhama needs a joining duel for Firekin! She's young, impetuous, and still pretty sure that she's invincible. All that 'stupid teenager' sort of stuff.

User Image
Sidra has suffered from disease her entire life - a very long, lingering, and miserable case of it. Overall a very quiet, private individual; she's bitter about her lot in life, but tends to keep it to herself on all but her worst days. While she accepts that there's nothing she can do about it, she hates that she has to accept it at all. She interacts with others with a forced politeness, and most of the time would rather just be left alone. Very isolated and closed-off to most, rather grim at times, but sort of gruffly affectionate with family.

Possibly looking for a mate? Maybe? Love really isn't her style, but she could maybe be convinced to tolerate someone occasionally.

User Image
Nightsinger is, of course, former Peke Na...who likes to sing, obviously. A happy, peaceful sort, I think, though she's never been developed. Could be good slave material, if anyone wants a singing wild dog. Open to pretty much whatever.

User Image
Jhonki is a sad, sad excuse for a lion. He fell in love with a lioness while on his pilgrimage and, in spite of the fact that he knew she was of hybrid blood, brought her home to the swamps. For awhile, he was King and she was Consort, and everything as going well - they even had a healthy litter of cubs! But then his younger sister, Khara, went on her name quest and came back with a surprise visitor: Be-khatra's cheeton mother. Jhonki, his mate, and their cubs were exiled. He eventually resigned himself to the sentence, but his mate never did, and once the cubs were grown, the two of them split up. She was just too angry - and, frankly, getting some scary ideas about revenge, in his opinion.

So now he's just...floating around as a rogue, all sad and lonely but trying to bear it with some dignity. It would be nice if he could find a happy ending somewhere.

User Image
Su-kanya is lower-middle class, and is the result of her mother flinging with a god (herself the product of her mother flinging with a god). Though none of this is known outside the immediate family, Kanya is nonetheless very embarrassed by it, and a bit ashamed that her mother and grandmother were so...misled. She adores the father who claimed and raised her and her siblings, Bayana, but has little relationship to speak of with her mother.

Very humble, soft-spoken, and all-around nice, she could use some RP and maybe a mate! No flings for her.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
Nur-ani (High Class), Sarahat (Upper Middle Class), Candr-renu (Lower-Middle Class), Balam (Middle Class)
SO MANY MWEZI. Plotless, personality-less Mwezi who I loooove and need to do something with. Halp? Open to pretty much anything, though I'm not looking to relocate them.

User Image
Want pride RP, because Bonelands=<3. Wodi (nicknamed Ibala, she will respond to either) is a tiny spitfire of a lioness, who doesn't hesitate to make, shall we say, irreverent observations, and has a particular interest in giving a certain Umholi - and to some extent, everyone else - a hard time. She's quite proud of her first litter, which is now fully grown and no longer chewing on innocent Abazingeli.

User Image
Also looking for pride RP for Thula! She's a small lioness, only a little taller than her Mistweaver mother, but stocky and very muscular for a female. Suffice to say she is not what most would consider attractive, but she couldn't care less. Whereas her mother tends towards amusingly sassy, Thula can be downright insulting when she speaks her mind (which she usually does). She is aggressive, likes to spar, and is a very sore loser.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/SoAs/certmautnergui.png
I'm not actively seeking a mate for Maut, so she's not that kind of priority, but I would like to play her and get a better feel for her! A mate would be great, eventually, and I'm open to offers, but I'm not looking to rush her into anything. This little infoblurb is all I have on her right now: "Single-minded, bull-headed, and vicious, Maut was a rogue absorbed by the pride as an adolescent, and took to their ways quickly and well. A fairly intelligent individual, she nonetheless enjoys a good fight just as much as she does more intellectual challenges. She's relatively tall for a lioness, but too slender and lanky to merit being called 'large.'"

That's it. Anything that helps to flesh her out is desired!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/SoAs/vasyascout.png
This is Vasya! Her twin sister left the pride some time ago, and she's been coping with that/trying to find her own separate identity ever since. She's improving, but still has a ways to go, and so tends to be a bit wishy-washy still. I'd like to find her a mate, preferably someone else who is a twin (because twins). I realize that might be hard to come by, though, so I'll consider other offers as well. n.n

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/SoAs/hewacert.png
Hewa is...grumpy. She's a serious traditionalist, and while she understands the necessity of outside blood, there's gotten to be a little too much for her liking - not that she voices this outside of trusted company - and she is Not Happy about it. She can be very snarky to pridemembers who weren't born in, especially any who joined during the drought. I'd like to finally find a mate for her, which I'm guessing will be tricky, since she's a daughter of Mwali and Azachamorel and has a million relatives. Add in that she's traditionalist, and well...you get the idea. She definitely cannot be swayed from her views, so she either needs a fellow traditionalist, or someone who will allow her to have her views and pass them on to any children they might have.

Potential mate doesn't need to be 100% unrelated, as I'm fine with anything second cousin and out (and more importantly, so is she). She could potentially be swayed to an outsider or someone from an outside bloodline, but they'd pretty much have to be a badass. Mate only, no flings. Not open to relocation.
omg, boys everywhere.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/SoAs/itsehi-adult_cert.png
Itse is intensely independent, and tends to hold herself apart from others. She can be very judgemental, especially of herself, and doesn't tolerate perceived flaws or failure. Looking for a mate, who would most likely irritate her initially, but for whom she would eventually develop a grudging fondness, followed by - finally - love. Not open to relocation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:29 pm
Plans:

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image Changed over to a soldier, of the original Royal Firekin line, joined with the Hongshan and found out his grandmother is in the pride, as well as an aunt (and some more, now that grandma had more cubs). He grew up without a father figure so he'd want to settle down with a mate, too. ;D So like I said, though he did join as a rogue, he does have old, old firekin blood in him, so maybe we could give it a shot? :3 <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:34 am
Aww, snap. They're first cousins. XD A few times removed, but alas, first cousins. But if you don't mind the related thing (I know some people do), I have Chaka, too, who'd be a second cousin a couple times removed. Either way, he is lovely~ heart  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 am
Whaaaat, dang! I don't mind the related thing, a time comes when you just have to be practical and realistic. I have Cyprinnus, too, for either of your pretty girls. :3 He's more serious, while Abidemi is a little bit softer (he's not too soft, though, he is a soldier!).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:59 am
For Niwasha, I can offer Luut!

User Image

His paternal grandfather is Bodaway, and his paternal grandmother's side is clear of any other Firekin blood, with his mother's side having no relation to the Firekin. So... 1/4 Firekin blood? xd He's absolutely mute, so if he goes with pretty much anything(Like, say, traditional-minded cubs). She can choose to ignore the jackal if she wants, he's SUPPOSED to be there as Luut's voice... Moesashi sometimes goes off on his own tangents, though, so if it's not something Luut agrees with he'll just cover the dog's mouth.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:38 pm
For Niwasha'hewa, I can offer

User Image

this is Ciro'mekaitso. He is rogue blood slowly making his way to the firekin. He's kind of a smart-alecky male, but can easily be persuaded in certain ideals and functions. He is learning about the firekin pride through a member, and eventually will call it his home [or so I hope, as soon as I finish some rps with him to use in an application].

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:51 pm
*hoards all the handsome males* biggrin

@Tero: Chaka can be a bit of a smartass. She's very argumentative, not usually for the sake of being mean, but because she thinks it's fun. She likes to push buttons/test intelligence, and would probably do best with someone who could argue back and keep up with her. If either of your boys could do that? (She is also partially traditionalist, in that she still reveres Finar-si.)

@Drani: Hewa wouldn't be interested in someone mute, unfortunately, as she'd see it as a weakness. But I do have Nisitayeshaua, who is Hewa's twin's daughter and (compared to her aunt, at least) much more easygoing. She does have a spunky/feisty streak, but overall is rather pleasant.

@Kasai: Ohh, he is lovely! Since he has yet to join, that could actually work well. She could get her claws in him early, so to speak, and maybe sway him over to some of the traditionalist mindset? If you/he would be open to that! (Or if he's particularly strong/a good fighter/etc., she could just decide he's Suitable. xP)  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:27 pm
I can't say how well of a fighter he is. He can say he is a great one, but then when it comes time to a joining duel it would probably be thrown back in his face. He isn't a weak lion by far, but rather will analyze his component to see what he would be up against. He could totally be like "-puffs up, MANLY-" buuut yeah...haha.

He is easily moldable for the time being just getting to gist of the pride. He likes what he hears from the other member. Ideally if Hewa explains her views, Ciro would probably see them as his own too, as they were one fo the first ideas to hear? We could see.

I'd love to rp them out. Understandable the slowness as I am not the fastest rper anymore. [yay for jobs?]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:50 pm
Even if he doesn't sway over to her ways of thinking, if she decides he has some admirable/useful traits, she could settle for him being 'good enough.' She's at a point in her life where it's probably time for her to realize that she's not going to find the absolute perfect guy, and if she keeps waiting, she'll never get to pass her awesomeness on at all. As long as she can teach their kids, at least, she could make do with him. xP (And maybe even like him.)

Whatever the outcome, RPing them (slowly XD) would be great!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:57 pm
I would love to get some RP with Maut some time. I have a shuko male named Ardant who needs more development and activity. He might eventually be interested in taking on a mate as well. Probably not until after he converts his first assigned slave, however.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:13 pm
I'd be happy to RP them! biggrin  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image

I have Shuman that I can offer up for Ms. Vasya if you're interested. He is most definitely a twin and has twins that run in his family. He's a sweet lion. He has a big heart and a super caring nature. He can completely relate with having to find one's self as a twin and can help her with that. Even if they don't end up as mates, he'll most definitely be her friend. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 pm
Lady Kitania
I have Shuman that I can offer up for Ms. Vasya if you're interested. He is most definitely a twin and has twins that run in his family. He's a sweet lion. He has a big heart and a super caring nature. He can completely relate with having to find one's self as a twin and can help her with that. Even if they don't end up as mates, he'll most definitely be her friend. <3

Ohh, that would be excellent! She could really use a friend to understand and help her along, even if it doesn't turn romantic. I would love to RP them together.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image

For Itse I could offer Quaashie here, just to see how they would get on, and if they hit it off go from there. He was in the Dawn Walkers, but since they're gone I could see him joining up with the Ela. XD He's extremely mellow and really does not let anything bother him. He would probably make her FURIOUS. -cough- I can see him finding her calling him a failure adorable. >> Maybe she could eventually see he's not flawed, just very different. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff