Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:18 am
Rowtag
The arrival of the rain had put him in an incredibly good mood. Water was plentiful for the time, and Rowtag couldn't help but dance. And sing... "The hot summer night, fell like a net... I've got to fiiiiind my baby yet..." He did a spin. "I need you, to soothe my head... Turn my bluuuuuuue, heart to red...!" He stepped around a pool of water, not one associated with the collection pools back at the main area they'd been, careful not to fall in. Who knew how deep it was...? "Doctor, doctor, gimme the news... I got a... Bad case of loving you! No pill's gonna cure my ill, I've got a... Bad case of looooooving you!"

Ute
Ute had found herself falling for the spide backed male that was known as Rowtag. She had found she rather liked spending her time around him and his songs and his jests were something that she needed in her life. She had been following him, happy to see everyone so happy. The rain brought so much to their home. Happiness... stress was less now. The Nergui were less of a threat was the word. She was awful tired of being soaked through though...

Rowtag
The spider-backed male paused, patting a pool of water before he turned to Ute, a grin on his face. "I think we're set for a year or more with water now!" He fully turned his body, prancing and dancing around the pools back to the white lioness. "Isn't this wonderful? No more litters will have to grow up knowing as much hardship as we did! They'll have a much better life because they'll know plentiful water!" He looked at a pool... Then jumped in. For a moment, he sank into it, the water closing over his head. But natural boyancy took over and Rowtag's head popped out. He shook his head, then grinned. "Come on, jump in!"

Ute
She smiled and nodded quickly. "Oh I hope so... I really do... I remember fighting for the right for my mother to have the same share as everyone else!" She looked frustrated. "No one should have to suffer because of a lack of water... that is just... so cruel in the end. Cubs don't ask to be created.. ya know?" She paused and watched him playing around in the water for a moment, before she decided to change the subject away from such cryptic things. She decided a more, subtle entrance into the water was more her thing; so she walked to the edge and looked down into the water; before slowly wading in. She looked a bit... well... maybe uncomfortable was the word. She hadn't ever been in water like this ever.

Rowtag
He remembered the water rationing all too well. Then again, it had been going on not all that long ago. The red male paddled around for a moment, before he went over to Ute. "I have good faith that the rain will continue to come every year after this. No more rationing like we've been doing!" Entire generations wouldn't be growing up in drought like that again, just a dry season. Cubs could learn how to swim, in case of flooding. Prey would be bountiful, as far as the eye could see! It made his heart soar to think about it!

Ute
Ute sat in the water and looked dreamy for a moment. Was it sad that the prides emotions were lighter now simply because of water. She looked over at Rowtag wtih a smile. "I suppose all we have is faith..." She said with a smile. "I think things are going to go perfect now." She said dreamily.

Rowtag
He watched her, listening, then grinned. "You should join me in here, you know. It's very relaxing." He rolled over, pushing away from the edge, floating on his back. "It's like you're flying..." He closed his eyes, then flapped his arms so that he 'flew' across the surface. "I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky! I think about it every night and day, just spread my wings and fly away!" He rolled over, swimming back over to Ute. "So what do you say..? Join me for a swim?" He pulled himself out, his coat coming off much cleaner than it had been in a long time... Other than where his paws were in the mud. Still, the dust was long gone.

Ute
She chuckled and nodded; slipping herself into the water and marveling at the sensation of it. Her own pale pelt began to look so clean already and she looked down at her paws for a moment to take in how white they were. "I never knew how lovely water is..." She said; smiling and looking up at him. "It's so much easier to clean!" She said in am amazing voice. "How did we ever survive with just that small amount of water?"

Rowtag
Rowtag couldn't help but grin. "We're Firekin, we're meant to survive here!" He kept his mouth shut about what his father had taught him about Finar-si. That was information to teach more in secret. He slid back along the water, before returning to the edge and relaxing in the shallower parts of the water. "And while water is wonderful... Eventually it'll go away, and we'll be back to what we're used to.... But we should enjoy it while we can." After a moment, he looked to the white lioness. "Besides, the rivers are better to bathe in. It takes the dirt away. You just need to be careful that it doesn't take YOU away..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:46 pm
Andranis

Funny thing was, Ute knew all about the gods. Her mother had met the goddess of mothers in fact. And Zii's attitude changed after that. She took a moment to lap at the water and revel in the sheer happiness that yes-this was water. Yes- it may be plentiful now but not long ago she had to fight for her mother to have equal share of the remaining water they had.

She hadn't ever been in a river before. "I suppose there are some things that just won't ever happen and I think swimming in a river is one of them... I will pass. I don't want to risk drowning! I would surely become a casualty. I am content with pools and puddles from now on." She smiled at him.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:57 pm
andranis
Tag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:30 am
Split Personality
I think this is one Firefox ate...

He gave an amused snort, then climbed out of the water, shaking off. "Suit yourself!" He offered a grin, then began to walk. As he moved, he couldn't help but hum a bit. "Life is a road and I wanna keep going, love is a river I wanna keep flowing, life is a road now and forever... Wonderful journey!" He paused in his steps, looking back at Ute. "I'll be there when the world stops turning, I'll be there when the storm is through... In the end I wanna be standing, at the beginning with you.."  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items