Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Gaia/Booty Grab issues

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:30 pm
It seems we have some new Booty Grab issues running rampant for the past 2-3 days or so.

One being where games are "full" with less players. A few games of mine have "filled" at 30 players, even though the max is 34.
      Another tank owner filled at 24 players. That's 10 less than the max! gonk

Another being that many games of Booty Grab are not saving, thus resulting in you not being granted the gold you caught.
      And using the "Gold didn't grant" box under the play area just reloads the tank and says either "Error: You already played this tank" or "Error: Already playing another tank".

Not entirely Booty Grab related, but forum pages, and some other landing pages, are taking excessively long to load.
      And, in my experience, any page that has an Awesomolocity analyzer on it takes even longer to load. ; n ;

For me, clearing your cache/internet history does not help, it is not a Flash update issue, and it's not much different no matter what browser you're using.
There may be some lucky people who are NOT experiencing any of these issues, but there are quite a few people that are being affected by these glitches.

So yeah, just a heads up if anyone was experiencing any of these things. XP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:30 am
... Well, it's fixed, and it wasn't even Gaia's fault... XD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/site-slowdown-issues-addressed-and-resolved/t.86936025/

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers