Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] A Favor (Roch/Matthias)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:12 am
"Okay," Roch said as he walked into the gym with his little sister. "You stay next to the door, got it? Don't try an' interfere, y'might have healing FEARS but y'can't use them for this spar--since it ain't yours," he ordered her.

"You will not hurt him too badly, will you?" she asked, looking a bit worried.

"Nah, he'll be fine," Roch promised. "This is more of a... friendly thing, gettin' t'know you sortta thing, I figure, so I'll call it quits when he's too roughed up." He grinned, reaching up and messing up her hair. "Now get a move on--I don't want y'in the line of fire. But WATCH. A lot of the stuff I do, you should be able t'do with practice, got it?"

"Si!" she said, giving him a brilliant smile. "Matthias will enjoy this!" she added before racing off to sit where she'd been told to. Roch moved to the middle of the room, holding out a hand to summon his guitar as he waited for the other boil to show up.

Seussi
Finally got it started!

Seussi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:11 pm
There was no way Mathias was going to miss this. A chance to spar with a third year, a chance to test his own strength against one so much more experienced? A chance to weigh just how much growing he needed to do for himself? Ya, he was there, with bells on (literally, part of his outfit had a bell attached to it somewhere, because he was jingling when he walked). When he arrived, he glanced to the side, sighting the familiar...well, not face since her still refused to look at it, but form and body of Terra.

"Guten Tag!" He greeted her with a smile that bared two small and sharply pointed fangs, before he turned towards who she could only assume was the ghouls brother, looking him straight in the eye...which was quite a head tilting endeavor as Mathias was only 4'8" tall.

"And Hallo!" He approached the Reaper boil, eyeing his guitar with some amount of wariness. That thing looked rather...sharp. Wings ruffling up behind him a little, he began setting about the task of removing his boots to reveal furred and darkly clawed feet, and doffed his jacket, folding it up and setting it to the side near his boots, leaving him in a button up white shirt, cravet, short black pants and black and white checkered tights that only went down to his ankles before furred feet began.

"I am Mathias." He introduced himself. "You must be...Roch?" He made an attempt at pronouncing the name properly, but with his accent, the "R" sound came out rather harsh sounding and slightly guttural.

"I am ready vhen you are." He shrugged his shoulders, before getting in to fighting position, claws held at the ready.

There was really no reason to sit around chatting about it.

Ice Queen

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:23 pm
"Nice t'meetcha," Roch said, grinning at the much shorter boil. "I hope y'don't mind me usin' this as a chance t'show my lil' sister a few things," he said, stretching slightly. He felt a little guilty using the kid as a training dummy, actually--and he even knew he could lower his FEAR level to make it more fair--

But Roch was a bit of a b*****d and had seen the scratches his sister had gotten from their spar, so he wasn't going to. "First off," he said. "Y'gotta know your own reach," he explained. "For a reaper--well, most reapers, that reach is doubled or even longer, cuz of the weapon," he explained. "So if fightin' a reaper, notice how long their weapon is--or if it's a gun. Mot's got guns."

He brought his guitar up straight, holding it by the neck and hitting Matthias's FEAR shield. "See, just standin' that's about my length of reach," he said.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 3
FEAR: Y3BC, Y2chill, Y1SS
Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 pm
Mathias had very little doubt in his mind that he was about to get his little furry behind kicked, but it was nice to think that he might be able to hold his own, if only just a little bit, against a much older and more experienced student then he. Whatever happened, he would embrace it, and take it as a chance to learn. He would not be overly disappointed should he be, and likely he would be, defeated in this spar. So when Roch said he would use it as an opportunity to teach his sister, Mathias could only nod, fully understanding and accepting that fact. "Of course, it is no mind of mine."

That wasn't to say he was just going to stand still and take it like a mere practice dummy. When the guitar came towards him, his ears twitched, and he hopped to the side, taking the brunt of the blow against the Fear shield at his shoulder. It was still enough to numb the area a bit, and he shook his arm out, claws flashing.

He jumped forward and slashed with those claws towards Roch's mid drift.

HP: 27
Damage; 2
Fear: Y1 SS

Ice Queen

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:40 pm
Roch jumped back, his FEAR shield taking the hit. "Good place t'aim," he said. "If y'can get inside the reach, it's harder for most reapers t'hitcha--especially when you're smaller than them," Roch went on. "But not always--some fight dirty," he added, making a fist with his empty hand and bringing it up into Matthias's stomach, lightly. Enough to shove the kid off.

"Y'ain't gotta rely fully on your weapon--it's stupid to," he told his sister. "If they get too close for your violin, use your fist, or your knee, or your elbow, whichever has the most direct path."

"Si!" Terra said, taking down notes.

HP: 48/50
DMG: 3
FEAR: Y3BC, Y2chill, Y1SS
Seussi

Seussi rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 3, 1, 1, 3 Total: 15 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:59 pm
Mathias took the punch to the stomach, tensing up his muscles and making sure he was focused on his core balance so as not to take the hit too hard. It succeeded in pushing him back, but he was right there and eager to jump back into it.

It was a little weird to listen to the older boil giving his sisters pointers while he fought with Mathias, but the little wolpertinger shrugged it off, while also shrugging his shoulders and cracking his knuckles with the bending of all of his fingers into claw like shapes.

It would have been crazy of him not to at least try to use his Fear attack against the more experienced boil, and so he did, letting it build up inside of him, filling him with a burst of energy that sent him jumping forward and from side to side in swift motions, dodging down low and leaping up high, each movement punctuated by swift jabs and swipes with his claws until the burst of Fear had depleted, leaving him staggering slightly as he jumped back again to put some distance between he and Roch.

HP: 24
Fear: Y1 Swift Strikes (used)
Damage: 7

Ice Queen

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items