Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
PLOT WITH NUX

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:32 pm
I really, really want to get back into roleplaying in SoA so this is my attempt.

If you don't see someone you're interested in posted, please feel free to check out my mostly updated journal. JOURNAL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:33 pm

User Image
(He's a Watcher not a Hunter)
Personality: Having felt as though he was shunned for the strange, mask-like marking across his face he's become emotionally unattached, very calculating and excels at his job as a spy. He's fairly good at blending in when necessary and as a seer, takes advantage of his visions to get the upper-hand on any opponent necessary.

Wanted: Flings, mate, rp outside the pride, idk whatever

User Image

Personality: Blank slate, likes to race

Wanted: Anything

User Image
Personality: Orrin is a lazy individual who likes to do nothing than laze around and sleep. He spends most of his day perched in a tree sleeping but he does like to talk and if you start up a conversation he can go on and on for hours.

Wanted: He's still in kiza, as far as I know, but I'm open to anything, flings or mate. New pride. Anything but death.

User Image

Personality: He likes to give off the vibe that he's too cool for school. He tends to chew on the end of a weed and pretends to not really care about much. He's always up for a tussle and he's not afraid of much. Of course he acts more badass than he really is.

User Image

Personality: Ini is more reserved than his mother but also has a fascination with 'flying' but takes a different take on it than his mothers. He believes he can 'fly' through running so he does it every day which has led him to meet his best friend Otea whom he has found himself falling for. Unfortunately because of their age difference he doesn't let his feelings be known and as a result he has been trying to distract himself with other females.

He's gotten into a weird relationship with Asali, where they're close but he's not sure how he feels for her but she's incredibly possessive of him.

Wanted: Baby-less flings! Girls to awkwardly flirt with, even a girl to get close to only to have Asali come by and scare her off! Potential mate offers and friends, he desperately needs guy friends.

User Image

Personality: Majivu has always been the restless sort, definitely the type of person to go out and do something rather than waiting around for it to happen. He's proud of his heritage and loves Tianxia, which means he would never relocate, however he was once set up at the heir to the southern house only to come to the conclusion that he didn't have the leadership skills to be the lord. He's more of a free spirit and has strange love for cheetahs.

Wanted: Friends! General Rp. No mate offers (trying something out)

User Image

Personality: Kabili is a devious little devil who enjoys playing pranks, he finds the thrill of maybe, just maybe getting caught to tempting to resist. However lately the young male hasn't felt the same passion he used to have. He simply doesn't care about things anymore. He only continues to lay his little traps around the lands out of boredom and to keep him busy. Lately he's become darker and darker pulling farther away from his family than he already was.

He doesn't know the reason why but he has a slight idea why. He also knows that everything started with the forbidden forest in his homelands.

He left his homelands in search of his childhood friend thinking that the dark side of him would recede when he found her and it did, until she disappeared again. Now he's back home struggling with what he feels are the two sides of him.

Nuxaz

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image

Personality: A little self-absorbed, knows she's pretty and isn't afraid to take advantage of it. Fairly blank slate though

Wanted: A mate, friends, etc

User Image
(She is no longer in the Kiza, she left)
Personality: Nila is a clever girl, often questioning the way things are run and why they are done the way they are. Her muse are clouds and she'll often spend her day up on the highest point possible conversing with them and generally questioning the existence of things. She is however very possessive of things and doesn't like sharing, she'll hide and hoard before she'll even speak a word!

When their supposed goddess revoked leadership from her family, the family who had dedicated their entire life to the pride, Nila took the information quite harshly. She rejected the status of her new leaders and as a result convinced her cousin to leave the pride in search of her father in hopes that he would return with them to reclaim leadership. When that failed the two ventured off to the Bahari.

Wanted: Potential love interests, friends, most things

User Image

Personality: Laramie is a rather soft-spoken individual who had the tendency to keep to herself, that's not to say that she will not engage in conversation if someone wishes her to. No she's happily oblige but she will not go completely out of her way just to have a conversation with someone, unless she really, really wants to speak with them. She will only flee the scene if the person she is chatting with comes off as hostile or violent.

A strong seer, who's powers awakened when her mother came to meet her, she uses leaves to tell the future seeing the way things will pan out in the spine of the leaf she is observing. Having been led by her visions to the Kizingo'zaa she found her muse easily and while the leaves lead her there it was the ocean, a beautiful thing she had never imagined to exist, what was ultimately made her stay.

However with the loss of her muse and urgings from her mother, Laramie has left the Kizingo'zaa.

Wanted: Mate, pride, flings, idk

User Image
(No longer in the Kiza, she left)
Personality: Aphrodite has always been a free spirit and when she lost her muse she found that it had been replaced with a strong need to wander, and wander she did!

Wanted:Mate, fling, everything

User Image

Personality: Jocelin is a drama queen, she makes everything out to be a bigger deal than it really is. Accidentally bumped into her? She act like you shoved her out of the way. If something bad happens, woe is her. Everyone is out to get her. Nobody likes her! It's never her fault either.

Wanted: Anything!

More later, I'm lazy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:35 pm
Aaaaaand I'm done. Play with me!  

Nuxaz

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:14 pm
Nuuuuuux! I vaguely remember having discussed this with you, but I'm not sure if it's true. XDDDD
For Ran-
User Image

Aqui is 100% business, 100% of the time. Perhaps a fling? I'm looking for a fling/mate for her, but it would be very business-like. :3 If nothing else, I could see them being allies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:41 pm
Light Atago

I'm definitely up for experimenting! He poses as a soldier I think, though he is a watcher. Business-like works for me  

Nuxaz

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 pm
come play with me Nux <33 I miiiisss you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:32 pm
I have a Water Seeker! Wants rp? XD  

magnadearel

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 am
Lethrossen

Absolutely! All the rp ever, srsly. Please.
magnadrearel

Sure! I've also got a soldier and a Bridger in the pride too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:29 pm
Bumping this up because I'm too lazy to make a new one >>  

Nuxaz

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:45 pm
Zafirah and Vox? Some sort of rp between them and potential mate offer? ;D

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:52 pm
KasaiLoki

I really, really like his colors. Technically she's still on her pilgrimage (because I haven't figured out a new name for her >>) but I would like to try something out!  

Nuxaz

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:55 pm
Awesome. Perhaps Vox could be heading back from his pilgrimage, while she is heading out or something? (and because I can't remember to call him by his actual name, since he has changed it). They could have a brief encounter? Does she know about the swamps burning? We could always predate that?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games