Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] A Rematch I Guess (Junko/Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:19 am
Hel had sent her a very Hel text about sparring. It hadn't been a question, it had quite literally been a command. One she knew if she tried to ignore and not do Hel would just come find her, probably throw her over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and carry her to the gym.

Junko'd rather start this thing with a little more dignity than that.

Uuuugh Hel was going to kick her a** so hard. At least everyone else didn't scare the living daylights out of her.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:50 am
Well, the good thing this time was that Hel didn’t have the intention of beating the living day lights out of Junko. No, in fact, she was looking forward to this as a friendly battle. The reaper had her arms crossed as she waited, tapping her foot to some tune she was humming.

She just had a feeling Junko would show up without any threatening…because she knew better.

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 am
Junko did indeed arrive without any threats, but it didn't mean she was entirely pleased. She was more wary than anything. At least she was dressed properly for a fight this time; sneakers, shorts and a tank top, and her hair was pulled back.

"Heeeey..." she greeted Hel with a polite smile. "I hope you haven't been waiting long, I came as quickly as I could." Liar.

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:48 am
Hel was pretty impressed when Junko arrived in…real practical clothes. She would have almost looked like an entirely different ghoul if it wasn’t for the mass of writhing hair. The reaper grinned, and cracked her knuckles, before she let out a barking laugh. “Yaaaa, whatever!” She wagged a finger at the ghoul. “It is not nice to tell lies, Cream Puff.” Hel was in a pretty good mood it seemed, regardless of being made to wait and the little fib Junko just told. “I know you could have arrived a lot quicker…but better late than never.”

The reaper brought up both of her fists, and got ready.  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:49 am
Hel wasn’t gonna beat around the bush though, like usual. “Okay…!” She cried out. “…On three!” The ghoul hunkered down and raised her fists higher.

“THREE!”

Oddly enough, she didn’t make a move yet though.

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 0

Eight

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:07 pm
Okay. On three.

b***h!

"You never--!" Oh. She didn't attack.

Junko pouted and gave Hel a punch in the arm. "Don't do that!"

HP: 50/50
Damage done: 6  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:14 pm
Come on, Junko!” Hel cried, terribly amused. “It is me! What do you expect!? Seriously!” The ghoul teetered as Junko punched her arm, and she swung back and socked the ghoul right in the torso.

HP: 44/50
DMG: 9

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:56 pm
Junko grunted when Hel hit her. That was going to leave a mark. She grabbed the ghoul's arm and tried to kick her legs out from under her.

HP: 41/50
Damage done: 3  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:02 pm
Hel made a sound as Junko grabbed her arm, and she actually wasn't expecting the ghoul to kick her feet out from underneath her.

The reaper went down, but oddly enough she let out a laugh. She pulled her arm out of Junko's grasp, and then rolled back up to her feet. She shook herself, and then got back into a ready stance.

HP: 41 / 50

Eight rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 am
Junko was relieved Hel didn't try to bring her down with her, she had actually been afraid of just that happening. The ghoul stepped back when Hel got back up on her feet, her arms raised and ready to either punch back or defend herself.

HP: 41/50
Defended for: 2 wow

Lucyal

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:21 am
Once Hel was back on her feet, the reaper lunged at the ghoul once more and picked up a leg. She swung it around, just in time to meet Junko’s arms which blocked her blow. “Not bad, not bad!” The reaper grinned, leaping back and away from the ghoul.

“Ya…I do not believe that you—“ Here she even used air quotations –“Can not fight.”

DMG: 1

Eight

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:37 pm
Junko winced and brought her arm back after Hel hit her. She made to strike back, aiming to punch Hel only for the ghoul to leap back away from her. Damnit.

"I can if I have to. I don't like to, I hate fighting. It's stupid." Exercise in general was stupid.

HP: 40/50
Damage done: None  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:30 am
Here, Hel seemed to forget about the fact that there were in a battle, and she made a big pouting face. This was followed by Hel placing her hands on her hips and giving Junko a look. “Fighting is not stupid.” She replied with a heated edge to her voice. “For many, that is their way of life, and it makes up who they are!”

She made a sound. “That would be like me saying sewing is stupid! It is rude and disrespectful to you and your life choice!”

Apparently Hel had morals…sometimes.

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:46 am
A year ago, Junko may have taken that bate. She huffed. "Sewing never hurt anyone. It never made anyone angry or afraid to leave their rooms for months, even a year. It doesn't leave bruises and cuts and most importantly.." After delivering a kick to Hel's stomach, "it doesn't make you tired and sweaty and gross."

Yes.

That was Junko's closing argument.

HP: 40/50
Damage done: 5  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:55 am
“You want some cheese to go with that whine?” Hel asked, grinning now, and holding her hands out. “If you did not want to fight, Junko, then you should have chosen a different school, because one of the principles of Amityville is battling, so quit your bitchin’, friend.” The ghoul didn’t dodge that kick to the stomach, and uttered a grunt as she was struck there. She used it to her advantage though.

Hel’s hands immediately wrapped around Junko’s ankle, and with a sharp tug, Hel flung the ghoul over her in an arch and flung her on the ground. Hel laughed. “Oh, Jeepers!” She cried. “And I thought I was vain! At least I do not mind getting tired and sweaty and gross!”

HP: 36 / 50
DMG: 8

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas