Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:07 pm
    Hi there!
    Welcome to my journal directory! If you're wondering why it is a directory it's because my journal is in another guild, each lion getting their own thread! Here in the following pages you can find he image of each of my lions and you can find a little info about them, and if you click them it will take you to their journal so you can learn a little about them. Before you continue on make sure you check the following guide out to get an idea who I'm looking for RP with and who I am not!

If you find a Lion you like and want to get some plots or RP with them let me know! Each Lion has the basic idea of what they are looking for

RP statuses:
    Active: A lion labeled as active is currently looking for both plots and RP!
    RP Only: A RP only lion is currently only or mostly open to RPies. some of these still may be open for plots but mostly small plots.
    Hiatus: A Hiatus lion is a lion that isn't really looking for plots or RP. These lions are limited because of missing mates, or I'm having a hard time with their character for whatever reason. A few of these lions are open to family RPies or other small RPies, but it might take some convincing.

x
x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 pm
---  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:15 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:17 pm
---