[OPAN] OH HAY PLOT THREAD ONE MEEELIIION Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:56 pm
I've been pretty much on a hiatus for a while. I still need to catch up with a lot of plots and stuff. I need to track down what a lot of those are... but anyways I am going to be completely shameless and just drop this here cause I still want to look for flings / mates. Anyone persuading a mate plot please be warned that I am SUPER slow... I am talking like... I am pretty sure it's been like 2-3 years plotting out a romance with one of mine & zing's lions. No lie. BUT I will say that if you DO bug me it is very welcome and very much needed!

ye've been warned wooOooO OOOO OO o o ... sorryitmaybepastmybedtime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image
flings only (cub or no cubs okay!)

User Image
mate or fling, open to plots with males or females

User Image
mate only please! M or F

User Image
mate AND pride interaction PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:05 pm

User Image
one more fling / tragic mate deal before she dies? She's one of my first SoA so she's pretty old in my head but I want one of her babies before she gooooes .___.;

User Image
mate! plus some rogue interaction while she's on her pilgrimage (and this is embarrassing but can someone link me to the new pride subforum? -cries-)

User Image
mate or fling. M or F is cool with this girlie. Probably someone to butt heads with... she's temperamental IMO (haven't RPed her yet though) and I feel like she has some charm to her... I mean... she IS a descendant of Amari so...

User Image
mate! ATM she is involved in a plot where she's going to have cubs with her long time friend & traveling companion but eventually they're going to figure out that they're not suited for a romantic relationship. Probably going to hurt her mental state a little bit because she's super childish and even though she pretends like she could care less about that sort of thing I think she just hides it from herself. IDK. Arusi, ICly, does not care about looks at all, so I am more open to clashing designs with her or something.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:11 pm
so... I do want some cub RP or long drawn out plots or fluff so gimme gimme heart

User Image
personality isn't set in stone yet but I think of him as a typical little boy – well mannered around his parents and other adults for the most part but rambunctious and getting into trouble/messes when he's off on his own. Loves his family a lot but finds his sisters (and especially non-related females) to be a bit gross and annoying. Would LOVE 1-3 other male cubs to grow up with him & be his buddies!

(others will come later <3 you can check out my journal[/url... some info is out of date though!)

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:09 am
If you're interested in a rather interesting plot, I can offer a mate for Kuwili. Maisouchi here was on his way home from his Name Quest when he kind of got his butt captured by an Aikanaro'hini female. The plot is that she'll use him, abuse him, and have cubs by him. He'll take it, because she and her kind terrify the swamp-raised boy enough. Until he meets a girl that he falls in love with on the borders, and runs away with, towards home. They'll be pursued by his captor, keeping them on their toes until home...but once home, they'll be safe. (His captor might even get driven off by a former-Aikanaro pair in the pride.)

He's not related to her, and he's a very sweet boy. He was raised to be polite, respectful, and friendly. He's very loyal, and he spoils those he cares for with love and affection and gifts. He's also the second in his line to carry the secret of where his ancestor Tsubasa's (NPC) grave is.

New subforum for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 am
Das Tor

OOOH, I like his plot very much! if they click well I am 100% for this biggrin here is a bit about her:

as a cub she will be loud, rambunctious and constantly asking for stories of the swamps. As she grows she'll learn the sadness of the swamps, the fire, etc. She will try and be more serious and like her father, but her often cool temperament will seem somewhat foolish because she will often turn silly or playful. When she realizes that she will quickly go back to what she thinks is serious and respectful.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:12 am
I have one of Otexx's siblings. And, of course, Kerer. Should you want some RP. XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:22 am
Lethrossen
She sounds adorable! o vo

Edit: whoops, originally posted something else here in the wrong window, otl. ANYWAYS, AS I WAS ORIGINALLY SAYING...yes, RP. o vo

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have one of Otexx's siblings. And, of course, Kerer. Should you want some RP. XD.

Yeessss sibling rp biggrin you own one of his sisters, yeah? And also would love some more rp with you <3

Das Tor
Lethrossen
She sounds adorable! o vo

Edit: whoops, originally posted something else here in the wrong window, otl. ANYWAYS, AS I WAS ORIGINALLY SAYING...yes, RP. o vo

8D RP YES. SO WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE THIS RP??  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:32 pm
Didn't we have someone plotted with jellyfish boyo? I think...my moon girlie in / heading towards Mwezi? XD  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:53 pm
KasaiLoki
Didn't we have someone plotted with jellyfish boyo? I think...my moon girlie in / heading towards Mwezi? XD

oh right, we totes diiiid. SEE THIS IS WHY I NEED CONSTANT REMINDING. -throws him off the list-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:38 am
Lethrossen
I will let you know ASAP! Just gotta hammer out a couple things with the demon-lady's owner. 8]  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 pm
sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:18 pm
Das Tor

Sooo I've just been trying to figure out different old plots annnd found this thread and I was wondering if you were still interested in it as well as the plot?  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:21 pm
Lethrossen
Das Tor

Sooo I've just been trying to figure out different old plots annnd found this thread and I was wondering if you were still interested in it as well as the plot?
Ah! Yes I am! |D I shall reply tomorrow! Sorry for the delay!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff