Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] TWO STEPS FROM HELL (Danny vs. Rikki) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:55 pm
As per usual, Danny was dragging Rikki somewhere.

As per usual, Rikki probably wasn't going to like it.

"Okay, fight me!!" she said chipperly, staring at him rather seriously from across the gym mat. Yup. It was that simple.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:08 pm
Rikki tried to remain blissfully ignorant of where they were headed. They could be going to the gym to... clean out Danny's smelly locker?

... Fat chance. Danny was probably about to get Rikki's a** kicked by some way bigger student.

There was a sting of shock as she stared at him. He could have sworn she'd just said... "What."

This kind of confusion did not require question marks.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:11 pm
She playfully (and probably somewhat painfully, for Rikki) socked him in the stomach a few times.

"Fight me!!!!!!!" Really this wasn't so hard to understand. She sighed, tail drooping a bit at the idea of having to explain something. "Look we've been here for like 3 million years and we've never ever ever never ever went at it. I wanna see who kicks the most butt!!"

Danny, realizing her error, added, "Wh-Which is me of course!!"

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:21 pm
Rikki grunted sadly as he let her punches land, only scoot back a little out of sudden misery.

"Danny, listen to me. I have no doubt, whatsoever, in my mind that you can kick my butt. Up and down this entire gym. Can we please spar me the humiliation of it?"

He wasn't even half kidding. He could feel the a** kicking coming.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 pm
"Nope," Danny responded, giving a light shrug of her shoulders. She'd kicked Roch's butt and had her own butt kicked by Yin. There needed to be a more widespread circle for her to test how much butt kicking was possible.

Cracking her knuckles, Danny wound up a fist and slammed it into his shoulder this time, with enough force to knock him backwards. "Now I hit you first!! So fight me!!"

And yet she was still smiling.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 6
FEAR: BC | SS | TC

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:19 pm
Rikki stumbled back and frowned mightily. He stepped forward and hit Danny with equal force (though eternally he cringed so hard). "C'mon Danny sparring isn't going to prove anything!"

HP: 44/50
DMG: 6  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:24 pm
"It will prove-" Danny slid forward at full force, landing herself (using her wings to help stop her) right in front of Rikki, nose inches from his face. "-who's the best."

She then pivoted on her back foot and slammed a shin into his stomach. "WHICH WILL BE ME."

She thought for a moment, then added, "Winner gets to pick what we eat." Eyes glinted mischievously. "Pizza."

HP: 44/50
DMG: 10 damn son

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 pm
Rikki doubled over and gasped for breath as the kick winded him. He groaned pitifully and looked up through his hair at Danny with only a little disdain. "You said we could have tacos tonight!" he whined.

He straightened with a quick jab to Danny's middle, but it was nowhere near as powerful as he knew he could make it. He should start taking this more seriously - tacos were on the line.

HP: 34/50
DMG: 4  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:49 pm
Danny was knocked backwards, but she was chortling as she went. At least Rikki was being sort of serious now. Why oh why wouldn't people ever hit her with their 100% best? First Andrew, then Muka- what, was she too squishy?

What if they were going easy on her?

Danny gasped, then sprung forward on Rikki, tackling him straight into the ground. "Nobody goes easy on me!!"

HP: 40/50
DMG: 4

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 pm
There was more damage from Rikki's tailbone hitting the mat than there actually was from Danny's fists. He grunted and wrestled with her, trying to get enough of the upperhand to flip them. Unfortunately, Danny was bigger and therefore better able to keep him pinned.

"I'm not going easy on you!" he yelled. "Jack, Screech."

HP: 30/40
DMG: ...2  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 8 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 1, 4, 2, 3, 1 Total: 21 (8-32)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:57 pm
"Are too are too!!" she screeched, sitting up on his fallen body. "It's way too easy to land hits and stuff you're just going easy because I'm your ghoulfriend!!" Danny was borderline hysterics. "Or maybe you actually want pizza!"

Suddenly, and without warning, her entire right arm lit on fire. "Stop cheating!!" She then threw a punch straight to his cheek.

True love.

HP: 38/50
DMG: 19 yes

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:29 am
Rikki cried out loudly as Danny's lit jaking fist slammed into his cheek. This was quickly dissolving from a spar into an actual fight, and he did not want to fight an emotional Danny. He'd be in pieces all over the gym. Groaning, he made a decision he hated making.

He opened his jaw wide and forced air out this throat like he was going to scream, but no sound came. Instead, black bubbled up out his mouth and burst out in a flurry of wings and feathers - right into Danny's face. The crows screeched and cawed as they formed, creating enough chaos that Rikki was able to slip free and away from Danny.

... And immediately bend over just a few feet away to gag and sway dizzily. Jack, he hated that feeling.

HP: 11/50
DMG: None
Fear: Headlights Used  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:39 am
He only took a second to recover from the nausea before turning to Danny and finally summoning his weapon. "You wanna spar, Screech? Fine, we'll spar. I won't go easy, I won't pull punches. And you'll still kick my a**."

He animated his chains with a dull blue glow and sent them straight at his ghoulfriend, grinning a little at the whistle they made as they cut through the air. It distracted him from wanting to throw up.

HP: 11/50
DMG: 7
Fear: Headlights used.  
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:44 am
Crows. Crows jacking everywhere. Danny screeched and keeled backwards, waving her arms wildly. There were talons and feathers anywhere- how was she supposed to see anything, let alone hit it?

In the momentary lapse, Rikki slid out from under her and whipped chains along her backside. She cried out in surprise, though luckily not in pain.

Luckily Danny was a good sport. In fact, she was only more excited that Rikki was finally fighting back properly. "You betcha," she cheered, swiping her leg out in an attempt to trip him once more. She then sprung back on her hands, pulling herself up off the ground. "For real this time!!"

HP: 31/50
DMG: 5

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:40 pm
Rikki kicked out with his leg as he went down, but only managed to land a glancing blow before he hit the ground with a dull thud. He didn't let himself stay down, just rolled over and back to his feet swiftly as he could.

He was already feeling tired, though. He needed to work out more, man.

HP: 6/50
DMG: 1
Fear: Headlights used

Why do you even try Rikki.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items