Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Female slaves looking for master/mistress used for whatever

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxKagekaxXx

Beloved Lover

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:38 pm
((I can do Pm's or thread ether one. And I have dislexia so yes some words probably are spelled wrong.))

Name: Arisu
Nickname: Ari
Race: Neko
Orientation: Bi
Bio: Arisu Comes from a long line of servents.she had been serving in one house since she was young.she was an acolplished maid and was great at cooking and cleaning.her people greeted her well but soon had to Sell her because the family's youngest daughter ran off and took almost all the family's money. Arisu was left behind, she was given to a gruff looking man who was to take her to the market to be sold.
seme, uke, or seke: uke
Anything else relevant: she will do almost anything she's told to do but does complain some times.
Picture:
User Image

Name: Nepeta
Nickname:
Race: Neko Angel
Bio: Nepeta was born into royalty. She wanted for nothing as a child but was never a brat about it. She was kind but hard headed, she has a string temper and never liked being ordered around by her parents. Nepeta was kidnaped on the night of her 17th birthday party. She never saw her captor and was frightened if what he or she would do to her.nothing happned for a few days, she was kept in a celler amd when ever the Persion aprotched her she would become temporarily blind meaning the Persion must have had some power...then one day she woke up at the market.
Anything else relevant: she does not like to take orders and can be a bit of a problem child unless frightened.
Picture:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:47 pm
xXxKagekaxXx
((I can do Pm's or thread ether one. And I have dislexia so yes some words probably are spelled wrong.))

Bio: Arisu Comes from a long line of servents.she had been serving in one house since she was young.she was an acolplished maid and was great at cooking and cleaning.her people greeted her well but soon had to Sell her because the family's youngest daughter ran off and took almost all the family's money. Arisu was left behind, she was given to a gruff looking man who was to take her to the market to be sold.
Anything else relevant: she will do almost anything she's told to do but does complain some times.
Picture:
User Image

Nickname:
Bio: Nepeta was born into royalty. She wanted for nothing as a child but was never a brat about it. She was kind but hard headed, she has a string temper and never liked being ordered around by her parents. Nepeta was kidnaped on the night of her 17th birthday party. She never saw her captor and was frightened if what he or she would do to her.nothing happned for a few days, she was kept in a celler amd when ever the Persion aprotched her she would become temporarily blind meaning the Persion must have had some power...then one day she woke up at the market.
Anything else relevant: she does not like to take orders and can be a bit of a problem child unless frightened.
Picture:

User Image

I'll have the neko angel... PM me  

Moirine

Sparkly Kitten

4,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TheHero94

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:33 am
xXxKagekaxXx

Picture:
User Image

Nickname:
Picture:

User Image

Arisu sounds quite interesting, do you suppose she would work well with my master? If so PM me so we can figure things out.

> My Master > http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24477335&page=last < My Master <  
Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games