Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] All the tough questions (Aymet / Amrita)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:06 pm
Days had passed since her altercation with the female Hunter, and Amrita was pleased to discover, completely by accident, that she was finally able to move again without doubling over in pain. This discovery meant she immediately and very actively avoided her bed and her room, simply because she was sick of looking at it. The jailbreak from her room also meant a distraction from her own thoughts; specifically the lingering ones from the nightmare she had the first night. The offer from Moon, and everything that it meant.

Why she slipped a note to Aymet in class that day was beyond her. The Dracolich was a very large source of quite a few of her current problems, the specific one with Moon being at the forefront of her mind. Yet the note was passed, asking him to meet her in the gym for some friendly sparring (the friendly was emphasized in bolder font, as she recalled their last 'friendly' spar) after school...and it may have mentioned having a question to ask him, though that had been scribbled and almost scratched out.

The ghoul's attire as of late had been incorporating long sleeves, and today had been no different; a borrowed hoodie - clearly a size too big for her - done up all the way and a dark skirt that fell to her knees. Though she hadn't been in shooting pain today, she was still too sore to dress normal for herself, not to mention the inability to raise her hands high enough to braid her hair; she left it down, loosely tied over one shoulder just to keep it in one place.

While she waited to see if Aymet would show, she set to stretching. She was starting slow, bending her arms and trying to stretch them out over her head; she wasn't stupid enough to try bending at the waist just yet. Every now and then she would turn to look back at the entrance to the gym, totally not eager to see the Dracolich...or so she tried to convince herself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:34 am
It had been some time since Aymet had last seen Amrita. Not that he was aware of exactly how long - creatures like him who didn't sleep (except under unusually and usually bad circumstances) were not the best judges of that. Somewhere between the sudden derailing of the horsemen takeover of the human world and joining the student council, the dracolich had found himself mired in responsibility. He was almost grateful for the interruption, until he realized who it was from.

Now he just had a nervous feeling gnawing at the empty spot in his skeleton that a stomach probably would have occupied.

He looked down at the note quizzically one more time before tucking it away in his chest cavity. He was here for a 'friendly spar'. Things with Amrita were two steps forward and one step back, and sometimes a few off to the side, or a backflip, or even a fifty foot drop straight down. Which was to say, totally unpredictable. Every time he thought he understood what was going on between them, it turned out he was off by miles. At this point it was literally easier for him to kill humans than it was for him to communicate his feelings. At no point did he think to say something. He just expected it would work itself out at some point, hopefully by Amrita's intervention and not his own. Lightly, almost unconsciously, he readjusted the cracked crystal sphere of a phylactery hanging around his neck before taking a tentative step into the gymnasium.

"Hello?" he called out, punctuated by the clanking of armor.  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:14 pm
Amrita had seen him coming, having looked over her shoulder just in time to see the large Undead even before the clank of his armor even reached her ears. There was a strange well of emotions that bubbled up in her, crossing two very different extremes and both making her rather uncomfortable for reasons that were oddly similar. She swallowed hard; a useless motion, but something that put her mind at ease. Amrita put on a smile, managing to place her fists on her hips.

"Aymet! Hi. I'm glad you came~" Which was true; as confusing as being around him was, she did enjoy his company. "So uh...yeah. Friendly spar, if that's okay? I don't wanna go into specifics but I can't lift my arms higher than--" She paused for a moment to demonstrate, not even able to lift her right arm past her waist. At least the left managed to make it parallel to the ground. "--And I can't bend very well either. So uh...I just wanna try to limber up, and...I don't think I can stand a famous Aymet Smash!" She giggled at her own joke, as stupid of one as it was. The last time she asked for a friendly spar he sent her to the ground in one hit. Hopefully, that wouldn't happen this time.

"And uh...I have a couple of uh...questions for you, if...if that's okay?" Nerves were creeping up on her, just enough to make her look down at her heels for a moment, fidgeting with the bottom hem of her obviously borrowed hoodie.

"But first..." When she looked back up she was already settling into a very loose battle stance, as best as she could with her almost-healed injuries.

Molten Tigrex rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:20 pm
"Friendly?" The dracolich's fiery eyes darted around in thought. Once again he couldn't remember the last time he'd been friendly in his attacks. "Sure, I can do that..."

Tail and wings were held inward, tentative. He splayed his claws out for a moment in his own battle stance, then slowly curled them into something resembling a fist. The pointy parts weren't going to be gouging, which he hoped would help. But it was easy to underestimate your own strength when you were undead - his first strike was still a collision of bone and metal with a bit too much force behind it. 'Tone it down' had fallen out of his vocabulary entirely.

"You're not even going to tell me what kind of questions?" he asked, trying to sound joking.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 9  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:54 pm
As sad as it was, Amrita understood that this was indeed Aymet toning it down.

Her arms flew up to protect her centre, gritting her teeth with a pained hiss from the impact of metal on flesh and bone. The sharp pain that shot through her borrowed bones on their own hurt just as much as his punch did.

"W-well...I wanted to make sure you weren't going to run first!" She tried to tease back, though she knew it seemed like a silly thing to say in hind sight, considering Aymet didn't run from anything as far as she was aware. But she grit her teeth, curling what was left of her lips into a grimace, and shifted her weight; her left arm snaked around his as best as she could, using his own weight as a balance for herself to swing her right knee up, aiming for the small line between armor plates.

"Do you remember the dream world, with those Kingdoms? Not like...do you know what I'm talking about, but more...do you remember it? What you were, where you were...and who I was?"

Quote:

HP: 41/50
Damage: 7

Molten Tigrex rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:11 pm
HP: 43/50
DMG:  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items