Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stuff
  Stuffles
View Results

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:09 pm
Entry #1 : Dear Gaia, I am writing again.

I know you are thinking that this is likely a horrible idea if you have seen any of my writing, but I'm not writing stories, honest! I'm doing something worse - World Building! By worse, I mean I can't write worth poop. I enjoy it though, so that's what matters to me.

I am currently trying to flesh out some form of world called Alnad. I have no idea what to do with it right now other than a couple of the creatures and plants. I'm worried I'll need more psychological help than I already do, mostly because the category with the most creatures is the 'Demonic Creatures' category. I put in something about a Devil King, Hell Hounds (Also known as Dark Hounds), Succubus, and Incubus. I don't really know what exactly to put in the domestic creatures list besides the Direwolf-Dogs.

I started school a couple weeks ago. Yay, school! I'm in a financial literacy class, a class about democracy, a nutrition class, and some other classes. They're nice, and I'm surprisingly doing well in Financial Literacy. I stink at math, though, so that isn't going to continue, probably.

I have almost reached level 70 on one of my Pandaren characters in WoW. It's fun for me to level up, now. It actually is giving me some weird sense of accomplishment to actually level up instead of just roleplaying all the time. Yay cat_4laugh

Anyway, that's all for now, I guess. I'll leave a message below, though...

Message of the Post : If you feel like harming yourself, please don't. There are always people who will care about you, even if they're just online.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:49 pm
Entry #2 : I'm back on gaia online everyone. Hi girls/guys/people!

I don't have much to say right now, but still... Hi! I'm still alive! My health has not been good, since I've been vomiting so much for weeks that I've been vomiting up blood at times because my throat and stomach are so raw, but I'm getting better, honest.

Message of the Post: The egg came first.  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:28 pm
Entry #3 : Hi everyone! Just saying "hiii" and going to post a half-rant, half-question thingie in some forum or another.
I got a wii u for christmas biggrin

Message of the Post: Lions rule!  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces