Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adin is kind of a stand off kind of guy. He doesn't really like being in large crowds, but it's not out of fear or discomfort. It's the simple fact he had been alone for so long before finally coming to the place he feels most at home. It will take time to get him to warm up to having others to rely on. Right now, Afua is the one he trusts the most. His bonded bird he'd raised since he was just a hatchling. When he speaks, he tries to speak softly because his voice is very deep and tends to resonate. Sometimes he scares cubs without meaning to.

So what I'm looking for is... Basically someone who'll put up with him and actually help him start interact with more pride members. Someone who'll mesh with him as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:32 pm
I reeeeeeaaaally want to offer someone for him. He's gorgeous!

Firstly, for pride rp, I have a new lion to the pride who could use some interaction. Renado is bonded to a female eagle, and is feeling a little self-conscious of being brand new to the pride.

However, the only girlie I have to offer him is Jazua'Dania. The plot I would offer with her is not really what you were looking for, though I thought it might end up working similarly in the end. So here you go.

Jazua was relegated to the lowest rank in U'W for being intelligent, outspoken, and for having a twin. She was treated as nothing, even though she submitted to it with great tolerance. When she had cubs, they were taken from her to be raised by strangers, which did not sit well with her. She helped two of her daughters escape, then endured beatings for it that could have killed her. When the pride fell apart, she took her chance and fled.

My proposed plot is that she has been running and not looking back, not stopping even to eat, only resting minimally before running again. She would come across Aka'mleli lands as a complete and utter mess. She'll be emaciated, bedraggled, scarred and beat up. In other words, she'll need someone to look after her. She will not tamely trust herself in Adin's care, but will have no choice due to exhaustion and weakness from malnourishment. At least at first.

My thought behind offering this is that, rather than learning to trust via relying on others, perhaps he could learn to trust via being relied upon, however unwillingly. He, for his part, would be more understanding to her reluctance to trust him any farther than she could throw him, and perhaps would know better how to reassure or accommodate her in that? Even if they don't hit it off, it would be good storyline for both of them, and allow character development.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:38 pm
Any/All pride RP is A+ to me and should happen..

As for your girl! I actually own one of her brothers, so I know all about their back story. owob!

Your plot sounds amazing and I want to do it. You've sold me 100% because I can see it being something very stable and loving, in it's own way. He'd probably still be rough around the edges with her, and probably always will be, but I can see him helping her and things, yes.

Talencia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:30 pm
Saint Sergio
Any/All pride RP is A+ to me and should happen..

As for your girl! I actually own one of her brothers, so I know all about their back story. owob!

Your plot sounds amazing and I want to do it. You've sold me 100% because I can see it being something very stable and loving, in it's own way. He'd probably still be rough around the edges with her, and probably always will be, but I can see him helping her and things, yes.

Hehe, you actually own her son, not her brother. (She only has a twin sister, no parents or other siblings.)

I'm fine if he is not a total Romeo with her, as she isn't the fussy, emotional type. She'd be amenable to a romantic relationship that consists of mutual respect and some gentler, warmer feelings. I'm going to mark her as plotted, as this is going to take some work for them to reach mate-stage. I can't be absolutely sure how they'll end up feeling about each other, but I will not be accepting any other plots, mate or otherwise, until we are certain about them. (Though I do think they'll go very well together!)

I definitely want to get moving on this one! Our first rp can be of their first meeting, with her in a horrid state on the borders of the pride (let's do it in the pride forum so I can get her certed!). I'll need to get her a bird too eventually, lol. But for now, would you like to start, or shall I? ::excited and pleased for this development for Jazua!::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:44 pm
....I knew that was his mom. Shhhh. I totally did.

If you could start, that'd be terrific. You can quote me there and I'll respond ASAP.

Talencia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:49 pm
Saint Sergio
....I knew that was his mom. Shhhh. I totally did.

If you could start, that'd be terrific. You can quote me there and I'll respond ASAP.

Righto, will do in the morning. (Do I have your AIM? I thought I might, but I'm uncertain now, lol. Taradsoftwing is mine.)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces