Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Where the Vultures Gather [Na'ima / Uttam]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:07 pm
He tried making himself look busy, digging around half-heartedly looking for dropped trinkets that he could use for tent decorations. He was, unfortunately, not the best pretender. After a while, he laid himself out in the sun, propping his shawl up on a stick as a make-shift shade. He'd go fight Insanity later, or maybe at least pressure some foals into doing it.

He yawned loudly, turning on his side and tracing patterns along his exposed rib cage. What a boring day.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:30 pm
Na'ima could get away with a lot more sneaking if not for the number of coins, chains and various other pieces of trinkets and jewelry Na'ima wore on her person, alerting anyone in earshot of her presence with the soft musical clinking.

But it was because of these sounds she was really unable to ever just appear at someone's side without making her presence known until she wanted it to be. She grinned at the sight before her, leaning over with her hands on her knees so she could try and peek under the shawl-shade. "Resourceful. I like it," she chuckled, smirking behind her veil. "Tsk tsk, poor old stallion. Do you find yourself bored of this new life we have had forced upon us?" Na'ima asked with clear amusement. She was feeling much better after the trip Salbei had taken her on, more herself again.

Carhop Cavalier

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:53 pm
Ears picking her up as soon as she began to jangle and jingle, Uttam's eyes lazily rolled to watch as the mare approach. Stifling a yawn with the back of his tanned hand, he offered Na'ima a soft sneer at her bold approach to the stallion. "Why do you ask, little filly? Intending to entertain me?" He asked with no amusement to his tone, flicking a scarefly that thought it wise to buzz across his face. He sat up a few inches, giving her a raised eyebrow.

"Well?"

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:00 pm
Oh ho? What was this? He wanted entertainment? She smirked behind the cover of her veil, a brow raising as she watched him with mild amusement. She recognized him vaguely though she couldn't for the life of her remember his name. "My, my. So impatient. That depends on the kind of entertainment you're asking for," Na'ima chuckled.

"I am Na'ima, you look familiar. Have we met before?"

Carhop Cavalier

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 pm
"I'll tell you this, filly," Uttam grunted pushing himself up a few more inches, the midday sun catching a glint in his eyes. "I'm not one for idle chatter." He sneered lazily unfurling his legs from their sitting position, assuming the tired stance of an old peddler.

"You may have seen me, from time to time. I am one of the Clan's best soldiers - Uttam, The Lashing Sands." A prideful smirk played across his lips and brow as he stood taller, leaving the makeshift shade behind him. "And you?"

Eight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:01 am
Ah, what a grumpy stallion! Na'ima stood tall as he got to his feet, waiting patiently for him to introduce himself. She knew his face but not his name and that did bother her but she knew she would be learning it shortly. Perhaps it would ring some bells.

And indeed! His name was one she did know! Na'ima gasped with delight and clapped her hands together just under her chin. "Ah! Uttam! I have heard of you, yes! You are a friend of my dearest mentor, Salbei. I have no special names, simply Na'ima, Sage of the Famine clan. It is a pleasure to meet you, it always pleases me to see more Famine horsemen around. Have you been here long, Uttam?"

Carhop Cavalier
Wow Na'ima way to look like a fangirl

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 am
Salbei? This filly was the old Sage's apprentice? His brow rose in suspicion, haughty eyes going over the mare with scrupulous detail. "Salbei, you say? Na'ima?" The corners of his lips twitched into a half smile as he looked her over more and more. A Sage as well? Poor Sal... this woman was rather chatty.

"I know the man very well. And no, I've been out in the Human world for quite some time. When I tried to come back, I was told by those fleas that call themselves Boogeymen that I had to live here now. Pathetic." He spat at the end, anger at their situation very apparent.

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:56 am
Na'ima's cheerful expression grew somewhat dark when he mentioned their home and being told he couldn't live there. Yes...she remembered her attempt to return home. Her eyes turned away for a moment before she looked to the stallion again with a pleasant smile behind her veil. "Mm, yes. It is quite pitiful, not nearly as grand as out beautiful island." Hm.

Entertainment.

Her eyes darted to the forest in the direction Salbei had once taken her. Hm.. "Unfortunately, if you still seek entertainment from me, I am probably not the kind of mare who can provide it for you..in most cases. What is it you like to do, Uttam?" Na'ima asked as she turned her attention back to Uttam. She did have one possible idea in mind but it was a special place, even if he was Famine she did not feel right taking people there without Salbei's permission. It hadn't occurred to her to ask her mentor's stance on visitors to his quiet place.

Carhop Cavalier

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:58 am
A muted smile passed his lips at the mare's shared anger, and then fell as quickly as it came. He crossed his arms as they both went back to their default, the moment of mutual hate and anger over. He was glad to know he wasn't the only one blocked out of their grand home, their sacred foraging grounds.

Hmm...entertainment. A smirk played across his lips as both hands went to his hips, as though he had to think about it. "Well we could always fight, but I believe our strength should be saves for another time." He meant the Insanity beings, of course. "I enjoy reading, not talking, keeping to myself, and" He paused for a moment, thinking. Should he really reveal his hobby to this mare he'd just met?

Well...if Salbei trusted her.

"On occasion, I do sand surf."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:01 pm
She did make a face at the suggestion they fight. That wasn't exactly her cup of tea, thank you. But the mention of sand surfing had her perking up considerably, eyes widening slightly. Sand surfing. Oh! This was promising!

"I love sand surfing~. In faaaact..I do have permission from Salbei to share a place he found if you'd like to go right now." She sounded rather eager for this. After going last time with Salbei she was excited to do it more often, especially since it was so close by!

Carhop Cavalier

Eight

Fanatical Friend

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas