Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megaptera Novaeangliae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:27 am
Introduction.

Hello people of SoA!
I'm Megaptera (but you could call me Mega for short)!

While browsing through my photobucket account I stumbled upon two wonderful and gorgeous SoAs I have gotten about a year / a year and a half ago and almost never used them and gave them the attention and love they deserve.

Now that it's summer, my second year of art school has already passed and I may say that I am used to the tempo of work it requires, now that I have taken all my finals, I do have a lot of free time to work out my SoAs' personalities and histories and what better way to do so but good ol' roleplay, eh? Ow O

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:48 am
The SoAs.

User Image

Tiha

Personality:Tiha is a serious female. She's always been this way ever since she was born. It might be due to the fact that, as a rogue, she's had a bit of a rough childhood, not being taken care of as much as the cubs growing up in the safety of a pride. Her mother had some sort of a serious disease that she unwillingly passed over to her offspring and with Tiha being one of her daughters, she's always had weird piercing pains in the stomach appearing and disappearing unasked for every now and then. She's really worried by then, though she tends not to let her feelings show. That's what the rogue lands had taught her. She is in no way cold or anti-social but can get a bit rude when others try to enter her personal space deeper than she'd let them. Having to deal with the "real world" problems since a very early age (her mother had already passed by the time she was entering adolescence) she's very earthly and knows how to take care of herself. Not just that. She does it very well.

Plots: What I would like for her right now is pretty much some general RP. A few friends, perhaps a few enemies (nothing serious, though... more like verbal combat). She might want to join a pride but that would most probably only happen if she falls in love with a lion that could take her somewhere safe and make it her home.

User Image

Swafi

Personality: Swafi is a member of the Nyota-Wasomaji pack, although, unlike most of the wild dogs there, he is definitely not as wise as the norm would like him to be. Ever since he was a pup, he realized that it's very easy to get what you want using your dashing bright pelt and your good looks. Growing up to be the absolute flirt, the wild dog not only uses his charm on females but also on males so, he gets as much of the world as possible. And, they do fall for him pretty badly. It's been a strategy he has never shared with anyone else- not his parents, not his two brothers. He somehow manages to always get away with it by simply flashing a smile or giving a wink. It's somewhat of a secret plan he has, to get as much power and influence as possible.
Of course, like every other member of the N'W he would turn to the night sky for answers every once in a while, knowing how the starts can see what he is doing and knowing that they do know how it feels. After all, don't everyone admire their distant and misterious beauty as well?

Plots: Definitely some flings. It doesn't really matter if they result in offspring or not and it doesn't really matter if they're with a female wild dog or with a male one. He would be traveling out of the N'W lands in order to test, whether he's that well accepted outside his homeland as he is inside it. He could possibly fall in love with somebody to teach him a lesson or two about what he's doing to others. Maybe he could bring a few new members to the N'W as well.
Also, I would definitely be interested in some fellow pack-members' RP.

Megaptera Novaeangliae

Megaptera Novaeangliae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:49 am

emotion_bandaid

Open for posting!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:55 pm
User Image
Tiha has a similar story to Eli. Rough childhood from early age, lost her mother. Raised in the roguelands. Eli knows how tough it can get. But her experiences shaped her a different way. She sees life as too short to dwell on the negatives and prefers to always be happy to the point she appears ditzy despite having a good strong knowledge of what is needed to survive. I don't think they'd get along, but it would be interesting to see.

For Swafi...
User Image
Mana says he doesn't need his brother's strategy. ;3
Some brother RP? I can do either pup or adult. As a pup Swafi would have remembered Mana as the one who would seek out dead things to study. Who seemed to spend most of his time sneaking away to study the world and who spent more time poking at his food than eating it. He also had a tendency to talk to the dead as if they were still alive, just to keep himself company when he was alone.
Adult he's not too different. Has a better balance between life and death.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Megaptera Novaeangliae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:11 am
Hoshi Lockhart

Yusyus! o:
Both of those sound awesome!

I agree with you that Tiha and Eli might not exactly become the bestest of friends but it will definitely be an interesting encounter. Similar lives - different points of view is always something interesting! c:

As for Mana- I wasn't even expecting anyone that has a WD in the N'W to pay any attention to this thread, let alone the owner of his brother! lolol
Would definitely love some pup RP and, perhaps, after that we could try RPing them as adults (before Swafi leaves on his adventurous journey)? Ow O

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:02 am
RP with Tiha?

User Image

Kenai is traveling as much as he can right now, just trying to meet new lions. He's very kind and caring and is actually a healer in his pride. He's left partly to try and explore more medicine but also because his mate went missing a while ago and he's lonely. He has two grown litters but is in no means old.

User Image

Ripuki is slightly cub-minded in the sense that she's very innocent and enjoys playing rather than responsibility or hunting. She's recently left her pride to find something better for her.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Megaptera Novaeangliae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:24 am
Lethrossen

Sounds wonderful! UuU

Perhaps Tiha could show Kenai around and help him find the herbs he's looking for and / or his mate (if he's still looking for her / him, rather than trying to find a new one). After all, the life of a rogue means knowing the lands well enough, so, I guess she could be a good guide. hehe

As for Ripunki, I can definitely see them as friends, perhaps? Maybe Tiha can be some sort of a mentor for her and teach her the ways of the rogue. lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:31 pm
Megaptera Novaeangliae

Eli always seems like the kind of lioness either you hate or you don't. It's hard to have a middle ground. She's all smiles and happy, but she doesn't open up easily to others and can come off as fake with her constant cheerfulness. Like she's hiding something. I can switch to her daughter if Tiha gets too annoyed with her. If she doesn't mind cubs. She might get along better with Hoku.

Took me a while to realize they were brothers. xD I wasn't expecting to see Swafi. He looked familiar and the parents' names, and couldn't pinpoint why.
Yeah, not many wild dogs about and the whole nocturnal thing can be difficult. Mana's my only one. I could offer a few others for Swafi on his quest if you were looking to drum up some interaction for him. My Hyena's probably nocturnal sometimes.

I'm good to start any of those if you have a preference. :3 Eli's a strong muse and I haven't used Mana in so long. I would love to forge some family bonding with the two of them, so pup is wonderful.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Megaptera Novaeangliae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:54 am
Hoshi Lockhart

I think Tiha and Eli would get along just fine. I mean, Tiho won't necessarily like her, if she's just what appears to be a happy-go-lucky ball of fur but she would never allow herself to show it, unless she's provoked. Besides, I can totally see them having a few fun awkward moments together with the contrast in their personalities. haha

Yeah, let's start with the pup RP when it comes for the wild dogs because I haven't really RPed Swafi -feels awful about it- and I would love to try and work out his personality a bit more, and the best way to do so, in my opinion, is young RP. UuU

Also, I just got Moyo, a custom in Pridelander cub from Fiore x Calida'Zora's litter. I will be adding him up there with the rest as soon as he gets certed but, for now, if anyone has any interest in Pridelands RP (because I'm absolutely in love with Moyo he's just so precious amgggg) do let me know and we could think of something. 'Kay? Ou O

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:13 am
bump.

emotion_bandaid  

Megaptera Novaeangliae

Megaptera Novaeangliae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:18 am
bump.

emotion_bandaid  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:48 am
bump.

emotion_bandaid  

Megaptera Novaeangliae

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 am
Megaptera Novaeangliae
Lethrossen

Sounds wonderful! UuU

Perhaps Tiha could show Kenai around and help him find the herbs he's looking for and / or his mate (if he's still looking for her / him, rather than trying to find a new one). After all, the life of a rogue means knowing the lands well enough, so, I guess she could be a good guide. hehe

As for Ripunki, I can definitely see them as friends, perhaps? Maybe Tiha can be some sort of a mentor for her and teach her the ways of the rogue. lol

heart did you still want to thread? Sorry, I disappeared for a while -coughs-  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff