14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:08 pm
Welcome to My Simple Plot Zone!

Welcome, Names Wolfie
Please scroll down for plots and info! ^ - ^

Nothing is set in stone until there is a breeding/lifemating agreement etc.

If we rp together please don't be afraid to poke me when you reply, or if I'm being slow! I don't bite! <3

IMPORTANT : I'm still new to SOA rp and, the guld is like a giant maze of doom for me xDD So please..forgive me if I sound like an utter derp and ask for info / ask you to tell me more about certain things

If you have some plot ideas of your own to offer, that is loved! <3

Feel free to post or PM me!

If you contact me please give your username, or you WILL be ignored.
AIM: lovelwolf16

Important links

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:15 pm
Form!!

[quote="RockerWolfie1616"][/quote] [align=center]
[size=15][b][color=black]X WOLFIE! LET'S PLOT! X[/color][/b][/size] [/align]

[size=10][b][color=black]X x X[/color][/b][/size] [size=13][color=black]Hey! I want plots with...[/color][/size] [size=9][b][color=red]Name here [/color][/b][/size]

[size=10][b][color=black]X x X[/color] [color=red]SOA you are offering:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=black]"[/color] [url=]Name here[/url] [color=black]"[/color][/size]
[size=10][b][color=black]X x X[/color] [color=red]Information:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=black]"[/color] Info here [color=black]"[/color][/size]

[size=10][b][color=black]X x X[/color] [color=red]Interested In:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=black]"[/color] Info here[color=#FF7E00]❞[/color][/size]

[size=10][b][color=black]X x X[/color] [color=red]Best Way to Talk:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=black]"[/color] Pm, Quote, Aim etc[color=black]"[/color][/size]

[size=10][b][color=black]X x X[/color] [color=red]Plot Ideas:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=black]"[/color] Did I not list enough? Have your own Idea? c: [color=black]"[/color][/size]

[size=10][b][color=black]X x X[/color] [color=red]Anything else?:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=black]"[/color] Anything else? [color=black]"[/color][/size]

RockerWolfie1616

X WOLFIE! LET'S PLOT! X

X x X Hey! I want plots with... Name here

X x X SOA you are offering:
xxxxx" Name here "
X x X Information:
xxxxx" Info here "

X x X Interested In:
xxxxx" Info here

X x X Best Way to Talk:
xxxxx" Pm, Quote, Aim etc"

X x X Plot Ideas:
xxxxx" Did I not list enough? Have your own Idea? c: "

X x X Anything else?:
xxxxx" Anything else? "  

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

All about Lishilo

Mate: N/A
Breedings: None Claimed

Part of a Pride? Nope not currently
Interested in Joining one?: Maybe, could be discussed

Personality: He's a gentle giant, fluffy with a big warm heart to boot. He enjoys his wandering lifestyle though it does get lonely Lishilo still enjoys the freedom..the ability to meet new..different lions/cheetahs etc with different views. Life is filled with adventure! Loyal to those called friend, he'd make a good strong mate for any lovely lady c: Species and coloring means little to him, if it's love then he'll be happy!

Important info: None Really

Plots: These are just my vague ideas

Free Spirited Friends: Lishilo could use a few good friends, whether they are friends in passing..meaning he meets them while passing through an area..or life long friends..maybe other rogues who decide to travel together for a longer amount of time? Either would be really nice c: He's a kind lion and wouldn't wish to be apart of something violent or evil in nature so keep that in mind.

Love: I could see him protecting a 'damsel' or, falling for a lovely lady in a pride that wants a strong mate by her side. Species and coloring means little to him, if it's love then he'll be happy! If it meant joining a pride, it would have to be a more..good aligned group where he could fit in well.

I will protect you: A friend or someone he meets..in need of help, in need of protection. Even cubs to adopt as he is a very gentle nurturing spirit.

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:47 pm
User Image

All about Rashani

Personality: Stoic, quiet. Could lean more towards the darker side of things..she seems to be chased by something inside..a constant struggle that leaves her eyes filled with sorrow. I haven't rped her yet so she's a bit blank. Any kind of rp would really be helpful c:

This Inner Demon: Advice..someone wise..someone to help heal or bring forth the inner issues she keeps brushing over? Anything like that could be helpful. Could lead to friendship, nothing or something more. Up to the person offering.

Love: IDK about love for her till she settles her inner spirit but, feel free to offer.

A pride: I could see her joining a pride..not sure which but, if you have a recommendation feel free to offer it OTL

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

All about Ialu

Part of a Pride? the Pridelands
Interested in Joining one?: Nope

Personality: LAZY. A dreamer..often caught dozing in the sunshine instead of hunting. He doesn't really see much in the dreams but, still he enjoys them. The tranquility..the silence from all the noise of the outside world is splendid. Ialu loves daydreaming of what the future holds, for his pride..for his family members, for his own life. Despite his laziness and constant daydreaming he's a good male, he's a die hard romantic and treats every female with deep respect.

Important info: Won't leave the pride nor will he let a female leave the pride with any future /potential cubs.

Family!: ANY family rp! Siblings, cousins etc I'd really love for him to meet some of them 'officially' and, have deeper bonds with them

A dream come true: My idea for him finding a lady he loves..either someone from within the pride or, a lioness seen from the distance..something about her will draw him in and plague his dreams with visions of her. He'll try his best to win her heart ;D little romantic that he is.

Get up you lazy butt!: Ialu...is lazy..> > I'd really like if someone got on him about it and, helped him grow by pestering and nagging till he becomes a bit less lazy with his daily activity's. Could be a rival of sorts, or a friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image

All about Rains Song

Part of a Pride? Not currently
Interested in Joining one?: Perhaps, could be discussed

Personality: Born during a small rain storm, Rains Song is a rather humble cheetah. She has her moments of ferocity but, they are few and far between. Most emotions she portrays are stoic, silent...cold tactful intelligence. Occasionally one might catch a smile or hear the soft sweet tunes sang by the sweet voiced beauty. Rain is her favorite weather..gray skies and the soft pitter patter to the mighty rumbling thunder above. It is her poetry..her heart beating. Spiritual to a degree, believing each life and soul has it's purpose in this world no matter how small. No breath should be taken for granted..no moment wasted doing nothing. Even sleeping she considers a waste..though it is also essential. Very comfortable alone, not one who gets lonely or actively seeks out friendship/companionship.

Important info: N/A

A romp in the rain: My idea for a fling or possible love interest..depends on whats offered. Someone more blue/rainy looking..a male who is perhaps more free spirited and lively to try and rouse a smile out of her. Someone to light up her life, it would be a better and more 'fateful' meeting if it happened when the rain is falling. c;

As Shallow as a puddle: If there's one thing Rain has a strong distaste for it is shallow creatures..vain stuck up snooty holier than thou males, females etc. A rival of sorts could be found if Rain met such a creature..

I will shelter you from the storm: One friend, one truly deeply irreplaceable friend. Someone she can confide in, be close to. I'm not sure if Rain would ever join a pride..even if she found love I do not see her as part of a larger group..she enjoys being alone but, if she could find that one best friend it would maybe let her see that it's not so bad to have company for long periods of time. That maybe joining a pride could work out. This would be a more drawn out plot..I really want someone special (This could even fit in with my 'Romp in the rain' Plot idea if you wanted!)

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image

All about Kulwa

Part of a Pride? Not yet but, in a JRP to join the Suka'Fumo
Interested in Joining one?: See Above

Personality: A bit of an oddity. Kulwa knows he cannot bear children like a real female etc and he's not in any way female except for in his mind.
Born to parents he cannot fully remember, born with his sister. They are matches in nearly every way but, something seemed to go wrong..they both believe themselves to be in the wrong body. Kulwa has and, always will believe that he should have been born female. Yes that means he is in fact attracted to males though..most of the time he withdraws and, refuses to really open up to anyone..he fears being shunned for thinking of himself as a lioness when he obviously has a fully male body. Never far from his most beloved twin..never comfortable in large crowds..the twins wandered the land in search of a place to call home..a place that would accept them as more than just 'freaks'. Typically a soft spoken lion when alone, very self conscious..enjoys being clean.

Important info: Kulwa mostly answers to 'her, she' etc instead of the usual male 'he, him' Consider it 'crossed wires' but, that's mostly with his sisters..he's quite shy and gets embarrassed by others knowing he and his sister's feelings of having been born wrong. xDD Also this was discussed 99% in thread. It's okay and all in line, he knows he's not a girl but, his mind sometimes says differently, don't like it? don't rp with him lol

IDK At the moment I'm more concerned about finishing his JRP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image

All about Abinoa

Personality: A very fierce male..for the most part he stays on his own ever a loner but, for the right special someone he'd join a pack.
Born on a long journey to parents who were lost and weak from the distance they had traveled. It took all of his mothers strength to bring him into the world healthy..though she soon died afterwards..from then on Abiona can only recall little flashes of time spent with his mourning sickly father. When his father finally passed on he took up where his parents had left off, exploring all the land had to offer..wishing to simply look and see without making connections..he learned to fight and fend for himself. To take before it can be taken.

ANYTHING. He's pretty blank and as with most my SOA is in desperate need of any rp D: Halp

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:12 pm
Saving  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm
Saving...  

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm
Saving one more..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 pm
Open! c:  

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:35 pm
Because I'm an idiot who misses forms...

RockerWolfie1616

X WOLFIE! LET'S PLOT! X

X x X Hey! I want plots with... Rashani

xxxxx" The Aikanaro'hini pride "
X x X Information:
xxxxx" It's a pride full of lions, both evil and just 'dark', that believe they have inner voices (or inner selves) that are demons. "

X x X Interested In:
xxxxx" Pride possibility. I have PLENTY of members that she could meet. <3

X x X Best Way to Talk:
xxxxx" PM, Quote, and kaidapoi on Skype. "

X x X Plot Ideas:
xxxxx" Would depend on if you like the pride and which side you'd be interested in for her? "

X x X DERP:
xxxxx" Derpderp?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:40 pm
RockerWolfie1616

X WOLFIE! LET'S PLOT! X

X x X Hey! I want plots with... RAIN SONG.

xxxxx" Uovu "
X x X Information:
xxxxx" Oh god, where to start, let's see. First, the obvious out of the way; he's very, very loosely based on Freddy Kreuger, as he's a cosplay I won from a Halloween event, long back in the day. He's not very much like the original because of... obvious reasons. He went absolutely unhinged in the past, after surviving a fire which killed his then mate and left his scarred. He had a taste for blood for a rather long time; his daughter found him and managed to calm him down, acting as a sort of morality chain. His daughter eventually found a mate, and had children and then, at some point, both his daughter and the kids (now grown), vanished after a hunting trip (For ooc reasons mostly XD the players are no longer on gaia). He was left alone with his daughter's mate, and after a while, the males parted ways, each looking for Uovu's daughter in different places. Neither found her. So Uovu's no longer what he used to be, and is actually... not quite in the mood, so to speak. He's upset, and is no longer the threat he used to be, in all honesty; he's tired and he's lonely, for the most part."

X x X Interested In:
xxxxx" I honestly have no idea. He doesn't fit your plot ides due to color! So... I figured we can toss them into an rp, see where that takes us, maybe? Have fun with it, and wing it, idk!

X x X Best Way to Talk:
xxxxx"PM and quote! I also have im, but I'm a touch shy. If we happen to really get into it and develop a plot, we can switch to im to talk!"

X x X Plot Ideas:
xxxxx" I honestly have no clue at the current moment. I usually 'wing it' for a first rp. I tend to get ideas during, or after the rp, after I've seen the personalities bounce off of each other. "

X x X DERP:
xxxxx" What's this derp category for what XD"

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:03 pm
Dark Fire Angel

o V o -so happy- I'd love rp with him and, see how it goes. Color isn't my main thing honestly xD As long as they click anything can happen
You prefer straight guild rp I take it, would it offend you greatly if I asked yu to start something? -shot-

Das Tor

It's okay! For some reason the SOA guild is destroying my code format D: It worked in the other plot thread I use it for ffff
Anyways. I could def see her joining ; 3; omg what a perfect pride was all I thought once I read over things. Would you mind telling me more in depth? o Vo  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff