Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:21 am
Here's a real plot thread for you!

Have at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 am
Special plots/interest

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Abin is Jeraha's brother from another mother. A nice guy, looking to start a nice life. I would love to find him a lady friend, but not a fling. I would like it to be something more long-lasting. Prides are alright, but I prefer him to stay a rogue.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Angusho is Jereha and Abin's father and is a cold, ruthless male obsessed with killing his first son. He recently fought Jeraha and lost, and was crippled permanently in the process. This has made him extremely bitter, but his ability to fight has been badly hampered.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Poor Jethro lost his home, his mate, and a good portion of his family. He has no idea who is still alive, and who isn't, save for his daughter Kanzi, his son Lorne, and few others. He is looking for a new start! He's a strong, capable lion who hates water but loves to explore!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Having always been a rogue, Kavu loves travel and has a tough time settling down. He's had a few litters, but so far hasn't been made aware of them. A bit of a Kavu curse. It's not his fault he's so damn good looking, now is it? Still, he's actually not that ego-centric, always looking for ways to improve himself so he can impress his stoic, sometimes impassive father Jeraha. Kavu tries to be like his old man, but lacks his father's coldness, instead a bright, talkative lion who enjoys making jokes without hurting the feelings of the creatures he speaks to. In the end, he's the kind of lion his father could never be impressed with, but Kavu has yet been made aware of that.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
This is megamind. Like, he's based on the character and he acts like the character, too. XD He thinks he's the most evil doer out there, but he's really not, and he loves pulling pranks on other lions out in the rogue lands. Every now and again, he'll meet someone who puts him in his place, or someone he ends up feeling guilty about trying to terrorize. He is actually a good guy at heart, he's just a bit confused.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
My favorite little man whore. Mito is a pillow who really isn't big on fighting and dislikes killing, even when hunting. He's the type to apologize to his kill before eating them, since he's much too fat a lion to give up meat altogether. He is a very kind, helpful lion who loves showing others comfort and helping them with their problems. There is nothing he would rather do in a day than make others smile.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Jeraha is my favorite SoA. He's a grump who's had a very hard life. Currently, he's on his own again after fighting off his father and making sure he couldn't hurt anyone else by crippling him in the leg. He had been traveling with his brother, but they parted ways after a while. With his threats now behind him, and the chance of a real life finally in front of him, Jeraha is looking forward to feeling safe again. I would love a mate for him. Someone who would like to RP them alot, but I want to RP him SO BAD.

Quote:
User Image Information:
Nafsi is an interesting character. She came from a pride where lions were sacrificed as part of their beliefs. She was from a royal line, and had wanted to take a very sacred position in the pride when she was old enough. However, the pride disbanded before she ever got the chance. Now she's a self-important adult who doesn't know where she belongs. She is very in tune with nature and she feels she can hear spirits. She also treats everyone like a servant, though not always like they're pond scum on her paw. I would love to get something rolling with her!

Quote:
User Image Information:
My sad Goddess of Glaciers. she is extremely shy and always thinks as though she's done something wrong. She is especially bad around mortals, feeling like they're always judging her for being a goddess, even when she's in disguise. I would love her to meet other Gods. She had a mate, but it seems like their RPer isn't around anymore, so new flame plots wouldn't be hated. She currently has a litter of God cubs.

Quote:
User Image Information:
Kisi is an absurdly smart, somewhat reserved lioness. She grew up alone, with only her brother and her parents to keep her company. So she never really thought about making friends. Now that she's grown, she's started to venture off into the world and experience friendship and all its wonders. She never could have imagined what she had been missing for her young life. Though she's adult, her lack of experience can lead her into some fairly childish situations, so Rps with them getting into trouble work for her and for me. I wouldn't be against a fling or a mate, either.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Whalow is a hyper competitive racer, in contrast to her sister who can't seem to get off her favorite rock for more than ten minutes without needing a nap. Whalow is spunky and out spoken, and never one to hide what she thinks or feels about something. She would love some contests of speed.

Quote:
User Image Information:
This is a cheetah who thinks very highly of himself. He knows he looks good and he thinks everyone else needs to know it, too. He also thinks he's strong, agile and generally just the best cheetah in the area. He is smug and difficult to speak to, and he doesn't have a great many redeeming qualities beyond loyalty to those who can get used to him.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Snobby, perpetually unhappy and incredibly vain, this snake has a knack for picking faults out in other creatures and using them against said creature even if there's really no reason to or the perceived slights are very minimal. Fur color she doesn't really like that much. A greeting she didn't agree with. No one, it seems, is good enough for her to treat with respect. She also likes to use her friend Jeraha as a threat. Because he is a large, powerful lion she usually tells others that she will squeal their misdeeds to him and have him come and pay them back for upsetting her. Most of the time, this doesn't happen, but that doesn't stop her from always throwing Jeraha into the middle of her own battles. After living with Jeraha for so long, the two have become great friends. While she still uses him as a threat more often than not, she feels happy in knowing he would really be there for her should something go wrong.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:25 am
Pride SoA fling/mates

Quote:
User Image Information:
Galius has just rejoined some of his family in a new pride, and he's looking for some pride RP. Um, the name of the pride escapes me at the moment, but they recently had a cub hunt. Galius is a strange lion. Friendly, with something sinister lying beneath. He also enjoys the taste of lion. Probably unrelated. Pride RP would be great.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Malenga is a druid in the toka! Actually, he's kind of a leader type, I believe. He's a total rude dude and isn't against telling others like it is. He's rude and cruel and would probably kill your cub in front of you if he felt like it. But he's got family and 'friends' trying to keep him from ruining the lives of everyone around him. Pride RP would be lovely.

Quote:
User Image Information:
This guy is another druid in the Toka, but he is a friendly, happy guy who only wants to see everyone getting along together peacefully. He has a keen interest in the royal family, and wishes to help them even if they don't always appreciate it. He is a seer to top things off, and his visions can sometimes get him in big, big trouble. He's open to flings, a mate, or anything else!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Miro is a pirate! one of the only ones I have. I would love to use him as a kind of lean in to the pride, since I really haven't been paying it much attention and don't know anything about the place. xD I would talk about his personality here, but he's really a blank slate right now. Family RP, mate, flings... he's open to all. And someone to explain the pride would be lovely, too!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Oa has never been on her naming quest, so I would love to go ahead and do that. If someone would like to meet up with her, I would be fine with that! I'm also accepting pride RP, but it would have to be backlogged for when she's a little younger. She's open to anything. Oa is a thoughtful lioness who likes to observe others. She believed strongly in will power, and often teaches others that you can't depend on others to do things for you. She's soft spoken and kind, though, and rarely does anything to be the center of attention. Most of the time, she likes to work in the background.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
There has never been a more mellow lioness in the firekin than this one. Once a prolific fighter, an accident left her facing an important crossroad in life. She decided that living was more important than battle, and from that day on she decided to live her life to the fullest, enjoying everything around her. She's collected and lazy, and generally just likes to hang out with her friends. But she is still a great warrior, and has the skills to put up a fight when needed. I would love a mate for her, but it would need to be someone not on the lines for me to feel safe.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Olaf lived for a long time with a female he loved very much. When she ran off to lead a life different from the pillaging ways he believed in, he vowed to never again fall for another female, deciding they all had to be just as dishonest as the one he had loved. Regardless of his distaste of females in terms of love, he is a very loyal lion who treats others in his pride with respect, even if they have the wrong naughty bits. His pride is more important to him than his own feelings, and he'll begrudgingly get along with any of the pride's females, though he doesn't see himself mating with them in more than a fling situation. He is a cocky, smug animal who can be hard to deal with, though moreso if you're someone outside the pride. He likes to brag and sings about his various exploits, and can be quite loud without anyone asking him to speak. He loves a challenge and can't say no to one. For the most part, he is not a mean or stoic animal, and can be fun to be around, usually the one trying to pump the others up before any kind of task. In that regard, he can be likable. Just as long as you don't mind someone who might talk your ear off if given half a chance.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Jifya recently joined the dwarf pride and is working on gathering information about the place so he can be a storyteller. He wants to teach others about the history of the place, but more than that he just wants to fit in. He's the kind of lion who pretends he's completely cool with everything going on around him, while on the inside he tends to panic and not know what his next move is going to be. Very rarely do others get to see the lion within, as he thinks he's quite an embarrassing guy. I would love to get some pride RP in, and am not against to any offers. I think he would probably be more of a mate than fling guy, but he would do the latter if they made him think it was the cool thing to do. >>

Quote:
User Image Information:
This is one serious lion. He does everything buy the book and he's a stickler for the rules. He doesn't like anyone who likes to bend things to their whims, and is more than willing to put his claws where his mouth is if any lion gets too far out of line. But he doesn't hold any kind of position beyond that of a hunter. All the same, he's not evil or cruel, just... stuffy. Stuffy enough that it's a bit difficult to get to know him, since most of the time he just sits their like he's guarding something very important. He loves his pride and would protect any member in it, but the ones who are most important to him are the ones he protects the most. I would love a mate for him, but someone not on the lines to avoid blood line conflict.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Seze is a babysitter for the navi pride, and she loves her job very much. Though she can seem snotty and like she thinks she's better than those around her, she's actually very fond of both her home and cubs. She wants a family of her own. I would love for her to get a mate. Someone who would live in the pride with her. But she's so pretty, so I'm going to be super picky about the one who gets to be with her. >> Hope you don't mind!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
I will let you know when she's born!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Aina lives in the sports pride, and loves every minute of it. She enjoys playing games and being a very active little cub. Unfortunately, she has a weak body and a frail constitution, which sometimes makes it difficult for her to keep up with those around her. As much as she wants to play with her siblings, she sometimes needs to stay in and lie down for a day or so. All the same, she loves her home and has no plans on leaving!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
This is one hyper competitive leopard. He lives to train and better himself, and enjoys any challenge tossed his way. But he's not a sore loser and just lives for contests, win or lose. He's a happy, hyper guy with no end of energy and spunk. He is a member of the sports pride, and will not be leaving. A mate or flings would be welcome for him, as well as pride RP.

Quote:
User Image Information:
Bavu is a member of the demon pride, where he was not-born and raised. He's a very loyal member of the pride, despite having been taken there under some awkward circumstances. For a leopon, he's massive, standing taller and thicker than most lions. His body is muscular and ready for battle- he could rip the legs off some animals if he wanted to. However, he's more of a guard than a warrior, and only wants to fight to protect the pride he loves. He's open to anything!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
She is a mother figure to Aberforth, who was once a very awkward member of the Aka'mleli. She loves to help out the members of her pride, and had a fling not to long ago that resulted in some new birds to love. These days, she finds herself looking to settle down for good with a nice family of her own. That would be lovely for her, really.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:25 am
Suka'fumo plots

Quote:
User Image Information:
A theatrical male, he was destined to become a player from the very beginning. Happy and playful, he never seems to take anything seriously and enjoys gossiping about just about everything going on inside and outside the pride. It's hard to know what his real feelings are, as he tends to mask them behind his happiness. Being the illegitimate son of the king, Borachio has had to deal with the nobles scorning him for some time. Nowadays, it's met with almost enjoyment.

Quote:
User Image Information:
Heir to the Suka'Fumo. Dromio is currently in love with a very non-purple lady and doesn't know what to do about it. While he doesn't care, and loves her regardless, he's worried about what some of the other lions might do if they knew what was going on with him behind the scenes. Lions who want to find out, or sniff about, are more than welcome! Otherwise, he's a nice guy who doesn't let being the next king get to his head. He loves meeting others and learning about his pride, no matter the rank or pelt.

Quote:
User Image Information:
This guy is extremely knight-like. Come to the rescue of a lady, slay dragons, and vanquish evil from the kingdom kind of knight-like. He's a noble in the pride, and takes his job very seriously. He doesn't care who you are or what part of the pride you reside in, he will give his life to protect you should the need arise. He is a very different breed of noble, but a breath of fresh air.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
this guy is a nervous, awkward guy who doesn't know much about the pride yet and is very new. He is a costumer and really enjoys his job, though he's paranoid no one will like his stuff. All the same, he tries his hardest to be in the pride. I would love a fling or two with him!

Quote:
User Image Information:
Joke is kind of a blank slate right now, but I think he'll be an a*****e, uptight noble. More info when I create it.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Lalaith is a somewhat reserved lion who doesn't like to make himself the center of attention, like so many other lions in his pride enjoy so much. He is a reserved, intellectual type and rather enjoys teaching others more than he does making a spectacle of himself. Still, he loves his home and likes to watch the others perform, sometimes wishing he could be as free-spirited as they all are. Despite being shy, he is a very sweet little bumbler, and has a noble air about him. Something in his eyes lets anyone he speaks to know that they are safe with him around, even while he trips over every tiny rock and twig.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Ninniach came back to the pride with his mate after a long absence to escape the former king. He is a kind, worry-wart of a male and a groundling in the pride. He has a litter and they're all growing happily in their safer home. I would love family RP!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
His son! A blank slate right now. Family RP welcome!

Quote:
User Image Information:
Bwana is a kind, strong ruler who looks after his pride to the best of his abilities. Due to running off when he was a cub and engaging in various naughty activities, he has a bit of a wild streak to him and sometimes feels a bit restless as ruler. He is large and can come across as a very intelligent, if not a little oblivious lion.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
He's a war council member and a close friend to Bwana. He, however, does not consider himself such, despite the many times the king has told him to relax and act friendly around him. Fara can't get his duty out of his head, and guards his king with all his life. Very formal and stoic, he can come across as cold and even mean, usually snapping at others if they get to close to the king's den. This has been even more common with the new cubs to look out for. Still, deep down, he is a gentle soul.

Quote:
User Image Information:
Another blank slate!

Quote:
User Image Information:
She is a flighty thing who has no ties to the rogue lands. Sometimes it seems as though she is not completely together, though she can become more grounded and... normal... when around someone she knows very well. It's a struggle for her to keep her thoughts in order and can often be seen considering very odd things.

Quote:
User Image Information:
She is a groundling in the pride, and a very happy one at that. She loves her life and enjoying her time in her home. She would love to meet a male who might have a different personality to him- someone who might give her a run for her money. Make her think in a new way. I would definitely like a mate over any flings for her.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
She's obsessed with rank and likes to consider herself the top of the food chain, even though she's only an attendant and isn't actually that important. Still, she is a second paw to the king and, in that regard, does deserve a bit of respect. She works with her brother, both of whom got lost one day as cubs and were separated from their father. Soon after that, they were found by Bwana, who took pity on them and returned to his pride with them, raising them as his own until they were large enough to fend for themselves. She is a cowardly sort, more inclined to use her brain than her claws. Mostly, she wants to get ahead, but isn't quite talented enough to pull it off.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Intelligent and down to earth, she's more fond of practical games than those that require day-dreaming. Running around playing tag isn't her cup of tea. What she really likes to do is play fun question games or things that require thought. Hide and seek works pretty well too, as she can deduce mentally where each other participant might be hiding. She's up for anything!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Melda is a loving scholar in the pride, who enjoys teaching the young more than anything else in the world. She enjoys watching them grow and take on different personalities, and it looking forward to possibly having more of her own sometime down the line. For now, though, she's just happy seeing her pride thriving. Family or general RP would be good for her. She has a loving mate.

Quote:
User Image Information:
She is the sister of Galad'fuin, and a terribly lady-like lioness. She is extremely proper and kind, never doing anything to betray her ladylike image. It's hard to know what she's really thinking or feeling, but for the most part her kindness is genuine. She's a noble in the pride, and prefers to be treated as such. Though she is nice, she also thinks very highly of herself. She will not mingle with riff raff. She's open to any kind of RP!

Quote:
User Image Information:
This is Ninniach's mate and another former member of the pride who returned after the regime change. She was nervous about being a noble again, but decided it would be good to show the pride that relationships with lower class pride members really isn't forbidden anymore. She would love pride RP, as well as RP with her new babies.

Quote:
User Image Information:
Ushimbu is the servant of the king, and he loves it. The king is very king to him. So naturally he thinks he's the king of the slaves. No one gets to do anything without his knowing about it, or so he believes. Really, he has no such power, and most of the time it's easy to say yes to what he wants and go about the day normally.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
He's Borachio's partner in crime, and also his biggest competition. The two are always trying to see who is the better performer, in any sense of the word. Though only a bird, he has never felt like a small or inferior animal due to his relationship with the lion, and as such isn't intimidated by larger beasts. He's a great singer, better than Borachio, and uses that to his advantage constantly. Aside from being very competitive, he's bouncy and pleasing to be around, always looking to brighten someone's day.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
She's passive and shy, usually nervous when meeting new animals. Just being a member of the pride is enough to make her heart race. Normally she isn't one to get involved in group things, but Kanzi befriended her and brought her to the beach-side pride. Luhta has poor sight, though isn't completely blind, and can't manage to move around in darkness very well.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Blank slate!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
He likes to singa. Bout the moona and the Junea and the springa... oh. I'm not even sure those are the words anymore. Moving on: He's a real swinger. He loves to sing and perform and he's always out looking to entertain the masses. Great at throwing parties, he's also a very empathetic lion. Sometimes it's like he can see right into someone to their deeper feelings. Kind a sweet, he hates fighting, living only to help. That being said, he's not a great hunter.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:26 am
Prideland plots

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Jivu is a very timid lion, always thinking the worst and never wanting to get involved in messes. He's not very social, usually the kind to hang out in the background than get involved in some kind of sticky situation. Or a good situation. Or any kind of situation. Getting him to speak is a very difficult task, though it seems he DOES know how. A mate would be lovely for him. Someone kind and gentle. He would not be the kind for a fling. He also wouldn't dream of leaving his home.

Quote:
User Image Information:
Being Hadaya spawn, Kaimu is a very clumsy, silly lion. He's a bit dim, but he means well enough. He's usually falling over himself or making matters worse, but he tries hard and he loves when it actually pays off and he can help someone. He had been out in the rogue lands for a long time, then finally found his way to where his father was living. He's open for anything! I would love more family RP for him.

Quote:
User Image Information:
Shang is very stern and loves to train. He feels compelled to make sure he's strong, so his family will always remain protected. When he was a cub, he used to be much more unsure and playful, but that all changed as he aged and began to wonder about the dangers all around them. It made him paranoid, at first, until he realized he was a strong animal and could stand against threats, rather than hide from them.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Bomvu is a rude dude from the rogue lands. He came from a land where fighting for territory was common, and most of his family ended up getting killed in front of him. He does not warm to others easily, and he generally growls and looks ready to attack more than he should. But he thinks his new home has potential. He open for anything except mate/fling offers.

Quote:
User Image Information:
Ermey is the son of Shujaa, who doesn't look like a hybrid at all. Though he is a lion, he doesn't consider himself different from his mother or his family, and has gotten used to explaining things to those around him. Like his mother, he loves helping other, though he's perhaps a bit more sensible about it than some of his other family members.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Ganthet is a thoughtful, calm lion who enjoys watching those around him and keeping an eye on things. He particularly enjoys looking after children, though he is not a nanny or anything close to it. For him, watching kids grow and seeing how the develop is very interesting, but he's pretty sure it's not in a creepy way.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Janga is another of the Hadaya spawn in the pridelands, and is probably one of the least clumsy in the group. He's not perfect by any means, but he does seem to have a more stable step to him than some of his other siblings. All the same, there are still moments where he falters. Otherwise, he is a confident and happy lion.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
This is one opinionated lion- a male who doesn't have any problem telling others what he feels. He can feel guilty if he goes too far, but more of the time he's perfectly happy making some enemies if he feels strongly enough about something. When he's not raging about the latest topic, he's a fairly normal male, with no great desire to help or hinder animal kind.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Blank slate! He's open for family RP!

Quote:
User Image Information:
Rai is very casual. She doesn't mind getting right up close to other lions, more or less lying on top of them without the slightest concern. She is not someone who knows limits of personal space. She is also a very aloof, tending to act like she is unimpressed with those around her. But that's only because she's led a lonely life. Some company might brighten her up a bit.

Quote:
User Image Information:
She is the last of my Hadaya spawn, and she is a very sweet, shy lioness. While she loves hanging out with her family and friends, sometimes she can fade into the background when feeling overwhelmed. But she isn't terribly shy or weak, and can usually perk up enough to participate in important events.

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
This is Bomvu's sister, and the only other member of their family to survive their former home. She joined up after Bomvu, and they were surprised to meet one another again. Having been in such a bad place, she is skeptic of lions and tends to assume the worst. She is strong and daring and perhaps a little too quick to try and shut others up with some violence. She's learning to control that impulse.

Quote:
User Image Information:
This is a haughty gossip freak, who thinks she's absolutely perfect and that those around her should treat her as such. She gets annoyed very easily, and is often fighting with those around her. Her confrontational attitude seems to be something fun for her, as there's never a time she's not complaining about something.

Quote:
User Image Information:
The opposite of Frigga, Nyamafu is a happy, optimistic lioness with a heart of gold and a passion for making those around her happy. most of the time, however, it seems like she annoys others more than she makes them happy. But she doesn't mind. In the end, she knows her company must have helped even a LITTLE bit. Right? She would be open to anything!

Quote:
User Image Information:
Orlan doesn't feel like she has much to offer her pride, but she tries her hardest. For the most part, she's a little lost and looking for her best way to make an impact on her home. She is a nice enough lioness, though like any sometimes her anger can get the better of her. She hangs out with two very different lionesses most of the time, and is sort of the medium between them. She is neither too happy, nor too cranky.

Quote:
User Image Information:
He is also Shujaa's son, but unlike his brothers he got the leopon straw from the gene pool. He is very large and very friendly, as into the whole 'hero' thing as his mother used to be. Hearing her stories made him want to be a superhero as well, and his body seems to lend itself well to that kind of job. He would be up for saving some lives!

Quote:
User ImageInformation:
Shujaa feels like she's one of the only non-lions in the pride, though she doesn't have a problem with it. She loves her home and no one really treats her poorly for not being a lioness. When she was younger, she loved pretending to be a hero and saving the day from evil, and even as an adult she still has a very noble streak to her. However, having a family toned down her dangerous antics. She's still a helpful leopon, but she is more thoughtful about it. Obviously, she's fertile, and could use a mate!

Quote:
User Image
Information:
Sungura is a somewhat atypical hare, and has lost all nervousness being around lions. Probably not good for his health, since they won't all just chat with him, but he can't help it. Thankfully, he lives with a lion who would do everything to protect him- Shangwe.

Lion Plots

Male lion rogues
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Aihtil
Personality: Sarcastic, smart, generous
Pride: None
Pride Offers: Open
Mate Offers: Open
Fling Offers: Open

Aminifu
Personality: Tough, Dim-witted, Gullible

Bilamakucha
Personality: Prissy, Reserved, Kind

Hodari
Personality: Thoughtful, Inquisitive, Nosy

Hynn
Personality: Carefree, Reckless, skilled

Marini
Personality: Selfish, Greedy
Mate Offers: Closed

Mwaoy
Personality: Loyal, Brave, Daring, Intelligent, Kind
Fling Offers: Closed

Tekeako'kangaja
Personality: Energetic, Likes to Fight
Pride Offers: Closed

Turok
Personality: Loner, Silent, Distant.

Unyoya
Personality: Calm, Quiet, Collected

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Weni
Personality: Bright, Bubbly, Confident

Vuta
Personality: Still figuring it out

Neoni

Pinkitakia
Personality: Cuddly, gentle, idiot

Quashie
Personality: Laid back, Slow, Carefree

Baghala
Personality: Confused, scatter-brained, forgetful

Baridi
Personality: Angry, Hates pink, Stubborn

Gamil
Personality: Quiet, Fades into the background, forgettable

Voz
Personality: Fierce, Willful, Heroic

Khufu
Personality: Frail. Lady-like, soft spoken

Mfuo
Personality: Smarmy, Confident, lady's man

Shika'tamaa
Personality: Centered, Peaceful, Wise

Ranx
Personality: Cruel, Calculating, Observant

Maash
Personality: Brutal, Thuggish, Dim

Borial
Personality: Spacey, Short attention span, Philosophical.

Zuka
Personality: Strong, Playful, Adventurous

Yorick
Personality: Proper, high-class, Thoughtful.

Radames
Personality: Princely, Snob, Adventurous

Quinlan
Personality: Mysterious, spell-binding, helpful

Menteith
Personality: Gentle. Sloth-like, Sleepy

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Kidogo
Personality: Forever young, reserved, timid

Mayone
Personality: Gay, kind, happy, flighty
Mate Offers: Open (male only)

Mafahali
Personality: Bully, viciously, uncaring

Hila
rough and tumble, bandit

Elu
Personality: Forgetful, Traveled, Wise

Dragomir
Personality: Clumsy, Thoughtful, Awkward

Ashiki
Personality: Nervous, easily startled, paranoid

Ajem
Personality: Cold, socially untrained, rude

Keki
Personality: Dumb, Devoted to father, innocent

Male lion pridelings
Laha
Pride: Jini-msemi

Vahrall
Personality: Strong, smart, loyal
Pride: Tokakinji

Laufe
Personality: bouncy

Nuka
Personality: Smug, Self-important
Pride: Kizingo'zaa

Walimi
Personality: Loyal, Helpful, worry-wart
Pride: Ithambo'hlabathi (maybe)

Albus
Personality: Awkward, Unsure, Friendly
Pride: Aka'mleli

Isamot
Personality: Bold, honest, blunt

Vtla
Personality: loving, Gentle, cuddly, loves children
Pride: Ela

Ubawa'moto
Personality: cocky, gruff, rude
Pride: Motoujamii-Simo

Raye
Personality: Innocent, Dim-witted, Happy

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Poa
Personality: family-oriented, smart, awkward

Dagnir
Personality: Happy, Curious
Pride: Kizingo'zaa

Chasin
Personality: Reserved, Close-minded, scared
Pride: Can't remember o.o

Hamasa
Personality: Gallant, rough, ego-centric
Pride: Tokakinji

Aberforth
Personality: Nervous, Apologetic, slowly coming out of his shell

Gods
User Image User Image
Jalidi
Personality: Icy, smart, pessimistic

Kokotevu
Personality: Lazy, Chill, Absent-minded

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lioness Plots

Female lion rogues
Falas'Rana
Personality: Helpful, spunky, independent
Pride: none

Fanya
Personality: Shy, gentle, thoughtful
Fling Offers: closed

Liwado
Personality: Happy, carefree, reckless

Sari
Personality: Open-minded, caring
Pride Offers: open
Mate Offers: open
Fling Offers: open

Teuka
Personality: secretive, careful, caught up in the past

Ukukwi
Personality: Sinister, cruel, wicked, weak body

Unyoya
Personality: out-going, loves her family, gossip girl

Zi
Personality: rough and tumble, sarcastic, loner
Mate Offers:Open

Iroque
Personality: Humorous genius, likes jokes

Fira
Personality: Independent, rude, loves mother

Fususi
Personality: Courageous, bad-temmpered

Tia
Personality: Crude, impersonal, lazy

Kiti
Personality: Loving, gentle, oblivious

Celeste
Personality: easily flustered, nods off, sweet

Eshe
Personality: Confused, memory loss, damsel in distress

Ungara
Personality: charismatic, leader-type, traveler

Amherst
Personality: flirt, independent, man eater

Yusra
Personality: Know-it-all, knows nothing, innocent

Hayawani
Personality: Misunderstood. kinder than she appears, nervous

Delphine
Personality: Bold, Close-minded, Rash

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Xiomara
Personality: Dunce, clumsy, easily lost

Utengemano
Personality: wild, spazzy lioness who may or may not be insane.

Nyeupe
Personality: Likes to be treated like a princess

Morwen
Personality: evil

Kimaji
Personality: Sweet. Not used to males, submissive

Ango
Personality: Collected, calm. curious
Pride Offers open:

Anduunia
Personality: indecisive, antsy, energetic

Anata
Personality: Prickly, protective, motherly

Female lion pridelings
Ujabari
Personality: Smart, inquisitive, large
Pride Offers: closed

Uthgerd
Personality: Likes to fight,
Pride: toka

Sybbyl
Personality: Trickster, naughty, irresponsible
Mate Offers: closed

Zambarau
Personality: Careful, shy, doesn't trust non-lions
Pride: Jini

Sercy
Personality: playful, kind, responsible

Kiwanja
Personality: carefree, lazy, casual, friendly
Pride: Jini

Nanala
Personality: loves to party, happy, enjoys seeing people smile

Aaqila Bint Waahid
Personality: cold, Cranky, wounded leg, old
Pride: Jahy Sarlarin

Twiga
Personality: Hates men, demanding
Pride:Antianeira
Mate Offers: open (female only)
Fling Offers: Open (male only)

Ithil
Personality: Extremely nervous, shy, awkward
Pride: Mwezi'Johari

User Image User Image User Image User Image
Iluka
Personality: Gentle, smart, kind of a con artist
Pride: Navi

Hania
Personality: Mute, sad, generally on her own
Pride: Mava'Bunda

Haloisi
Personality: Fragile, cries easily, very shy
Pride: bahari

Shenga
Personality: Loyal to family, voice of reason
Pride: Toka

Gods

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:29 am
Male Big Cat Plots

Male Cat rogues
Manar
Personality: smooth-talking. cool. Story teller

Odongo
Personality: Sweet, likes fights, doesn't like to kill

Shikamana
Personality: flirt, loves the ladies, dislikes non-leopards

Shon
Personality: Peaceful, monk-like

Zuzu
Personality: Nervous, excitable, terribly sweet

Dex Starr
Personality: Angry, child-like, uneducated

Bro'dee
Personality: Saint-like

Kikali
Personality: loves to run, generally kind

Maalum
Personality: Extremely cocky, vain, self-centered, smug

Dosari
Personality: Used to be greedy, now very generous

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Aminika
Personality: very accepting and thoughtful
Mate Offers: open (either gender)

Ini
Personality: thief, nervous, thinks he needs to steal to survive

Tsaquolade
Personality: thinks he's a lion, heroic

Wrath
Personality: respectful, kind-hearted, helpful

Rokk
Personality: Lion killer, aloof

Myutsu
Personality: feels betrayed, wants to punish everyone

Gennadios
Personality: Very gallant, loyal, chivalrous

Aapep
Personality: vengeful, misguided, cruel

Male cat pridelings

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 am
Female Big Cat Plots

Female Cat rogues
Akila
Personality: elegant, lady-like

Bato
Personality: Messy, wild, happy

Pima
Personality: Dense, friendly

Sinasina
Personality: confident, looking for her brother

Arisia
Personality: bright, bubbly, strong-willed

Duni
Personality: haughty, high-and-mighty

Wenihasha'wangukipenzi
Personality: hates her name, doesn't like nicknames either, generally rude

Beinheryn
Personality: curious, adventurous, kind.

Bubujika
Personality: doesn't like hurting others. hates her claws and teeth

Caoimhe
Personality: prankster, dreams big. wants to rule a pride

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Nyangumi
Personality: Laziest. Cheetah. Ever.
Fling Offers surprised pen

Nita
Personality: very kind, blind in one eye

Chub
Personality: loves food, likes to hunt, will steal
Mate Offers surprised pen

Basua
Personality: smug, pretty sure she's always right

Lahaula
Personality: flighty, enjoys singing

Ishara
Personality: hates non-hybrids, extremely bitter

Female cat pridelings
User Image
Chiririka
Personality: sweet, helpful, loves adventure
Pride: Usafi'tukufu

Hyena/Wild Dog Plots

Male Hyena/Wild Dog rogues
User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Geuzo
Personality: suave, plays the ladies

Huru
Personality: childish, foolish

Tomar
Personality: calm, thoughtful, helpful

Kaminari
Personality: emotionally constipated

Konya
Personality: likes to fight/pin others

Xara
Personality: extremely confident, yet extremely unskilled

Ru'dolph
Personality: cheerful, socially awkward, just wants to fit in

Hamaki
Personality: Old, gruff, cranky grampa

Vril Dox
Personality: genius, very calculating, care only for himself

Okonono
Personality: day dreamer, barely notices others. easily distracted

Caj
Personality: happy, selfish, likes to explore
Mate Offers: open (male only)

Waridi
Personality: Energetic, annoying, talks fast

Vakasa
Personality: trickster, con artist

Lucero
Personality: gentlemanly, flirt, not as nice as he appears

Jicho
Personality: loyal, protective

Jasisi
Personality: player, confident, smug

Ekevu
Personality: Gentle, kind, bad with directions

Ekaanta
Personality: bright, bubbly, confusing

Dimbwi
Personality: thick-headed, gruff, likes to fight

Danzi
Personality: short term memory loss. always confused

User Image User Image
Caelinus
Personality: can't move front right leg well, still positive and optimistic

Neenu
Personality: flirt. secretly looking for the right one

Female Hyena/Wild Dog rogues
Jimena
Personality: bland and boring, very hard to talk to

Kryb
Personality: steals and collects cubs and puppies

Qanda
Personality: Terribly creepy without meaning to be

Jani'Densi
Personality: Helpful, won't back down

Spidi
Personality: bit of a spaz. likes to chase bugs

Hini
Personality: clumsy, silly, dumb

Yrra Cynril
Personality: very loving, willing to help families

Aga'Po
Personality: Experienced, loving, distrusts males

Karu-sil
Personality: wild, aggressive, loves small animals

Tyuru
Personality: Roamer, gentle, worldly

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Mekachanua
Personality: gloomy, depressing

Duni'Kazia
Personality: Hyper, loves to hunt

Haramia
Personality: Distracted, Day dreamer, adventurous

Wekundu'Dole
Personality: thinks she's the only hyena in the world

Bimbiriza
Personality: feisty, flirty, hard to read

Nguva
Personality: loves the ocean, day dreamer, gullible

Male Hyena/Wild Dog pridelings

Female Hyena/Wild Dog pridelings

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Familiar Plots

Male Familiar rogues
Asani
Personality: gentle

Dumeki'jicho
Personality: loyal
Fling Offers: open:

Farrin
Personality: sarcastic

Gard
Personality: playful

Mito
Personality: sarcastic, young, foolish

Nyerereza
Personality: goofy guard

Vumatiti
Personality: logical

Zanbarau
Personality: helpful

Bru
Personality: cranky

Kipapatiko
Personality: adventurous

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Windo
Personality: haughty

Rudo
Personality: rude

Inyoni
Personality: protective of iphahla

Charahani
Personality: minion

Timka
Personality: nervous

Female Familiar rogues
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Buluukoza
Personality: motherly

Laini
Personality: shy

Vimburu
Personality: smug

Yamileth
Personality: brazen

Iphahla
Personality: protective of inyoni

Indra
Personality: chatterbox

Hitilafu
Personality: out-going

Male Familiar pridelings

Female Familiar pridelings
User Image User Image
Aud
Personality: crazy
Pride: Antianeira

Haja
Personality: confident

Need joining RPs

Quote:
User Image Information:

Quote:
User ImageInformation:

Quote:
User Image Information:

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Information:

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

General RP Boosts:

These guys just need general RP to boost RP counts for breeding plots.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 am
RP List

Active:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24108125
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23924601
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23920389
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23916047
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23851059
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23864431
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23861359
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23861367
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23849419
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23838625
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23847583
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23834369
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23833501
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23833453
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23833435
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23833283
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23833105
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23824457
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23489295
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23822921
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23808723
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23808739
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23808727
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23808729
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23808731
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23808733
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23794215
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783239
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23758973

INACTIVE:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23752007
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21840901
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23324731
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21821119
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21696817
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22918211
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21812937
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23492281
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23493485
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23493489
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23494305
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23210751

Finished:
Aberforth:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14120391 - Kibela
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18328329 - Haja

Abin:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325925 - Bro'dee
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325933 - Jeraha
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325941 - Jeraha
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325945 - Jeraha, Angusho

Albus:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23821823 - Quinlan, Iluka
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23817995 - Ke'ala, Shou, Haja

Ango:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21399809 - Luhta

Angusho:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325909 - Arisia
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325945 - Jeraha, Abin
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325949 - Jeraha
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18947305 - Dinah
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19113329 - Sihiri
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20050201 - Fuja

Arisia:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325897 - Bro'Dee
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325909 - Bro'Dee
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325915 - Bro'Dee
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325919 - Bro'Dee
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22329751 - Nquma

Bavu:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16005838 - Shai

Bomvu:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783043 - Shangwe
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783243 - Sikio
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783429 - Mito
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783579 - Gennadios
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23808957 - ORP
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23758167 - Bokoboko

Borachio:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325875 - Quinlan
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19224603 - Pur
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19320065 - Hinekiri
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21399839 - Philostrate, Fetina

Bro'Dee:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325897 - Arisia
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325915 - Arisia
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325919 - Arisia
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325925 - Abin
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22329871 - Nquma

Bwana:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18526745 - Jio
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18736859 - Tamu
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18999875 - Hinekiri
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19235107 - Melda, Misri
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19205251 - Coeur
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19784173 - Ardeshir
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23752251 - Ninniach, Hathel

Chapeo:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21846791 - Banquo

Dagnir:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19729247 - Natsu

Dex:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22330167 - Seze, Nquma

Dimbwi:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14435343 - Jua

Dragomir:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23914359 - Nia

Dromio:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22618871 - Dulce
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23324791 - Juitris
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22618939 - Imani
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22618915 - Dulce
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23784167 - Don'Na

Emrey:

Eusi:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14958917 - Uzuri

Falas'rana:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21399791 - Randa

Fentara:

Fetina:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23794769 - Ninniach, Hathel
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21399839 - Borachio, Philostrate

Frigga:

Galad'fuin:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23847993 - Kiri'ua

Galius:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23930391 - ORP

Ganthet:

Gennadios
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783579 - Bomvu
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23795275 - Iluka, Vakasa
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23807049 - Vakasa
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23807053 - Vakasa, Nquva

Haja:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23817995 - Albus, Ke'ala, Shou

Hamaji:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22992429 - kokoleka

Haramia:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13641561 - Asha
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13975589 - Ani

Ithil:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23928993 - ORP*

Jalidi:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23324315 - Kefanaan

Janga:

Jeraha:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325933 - Abin
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325941 - Abin
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325945 - Abin, Angusho
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325949 - Angusho
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21299361 - Shukriyya
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18943679 - Fenja
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21399799 - Mito, Mito
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18946917 - Fleance

Jivu:

Joka:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325869 - Melda

Kaimu:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325971 - Kisi
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325973 - Kisi
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325981 - Kisi
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325999 - Sikio

Kal:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23486107 - Pur

Kalakonji:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23832749 - ORP

Kanzi:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325859 - Kanzi

Karu-sil:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22992343 - Hini

Kavu:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14443379 - Vere
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17239113 - Moja
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17237001 - Moyo

Kisikusiku:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325971 - Kaimu
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325973 - Kaimu
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325981 - Kaimu
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22329989 - Nquma

Kryb:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22992437 - Bato

Lalaith:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325849 - Quinlan
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325851 - Melda
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23492069 - Tegan, Morcant

Lorne:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325885 - Quinlan

Mafahali:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14832225 - Kaiolohia

Manar:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16639139 - Mpatis

Meanlook:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19807399 - Petaldancer

Melda:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325847 - Quinlan
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325851 - Lalaith
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325859 - Kanzi
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325869 - Joka

Mito:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22331527 - Nquma
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16870869 - Valetudo'Sero
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23493463 - Arya, Sansa
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783429 - Bomvu
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23492275 - Nyota
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21399799 - Jeraha, Mito

Mito (small):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21399799 - Mito, Jeraha

Nafsi'takasa
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19701971 - Mazi

Nquma:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22296941 - Funanya
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23913493 - ORP*
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23929039 - ORP*

Nyamafu:

Olaf:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23861331 - Ulfric
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23861373 - Ulfric

Orlan:

Philostrate:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21399839 - Borachio, Fetina

Quaashie:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18675757 - Tibu

Quinlan:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325847 - Melda
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325849 - Lalaith
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325875 - Borachio
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325885 - Lorne
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23821437 - Vakasa, Nguva
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23821823 - Iluka, Albus
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23827225 - Ni'awtu
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23832743 - Rehket
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23833527 - Toshka

Rai:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16221967 - Usufii

Randajali:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21299393 - Slausale
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21399791 - Rana

Rasha;

Saniya:

Seze:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22316329 - Nquma
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22329699 - Nquma
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22330039 - Nquma
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22330167 - Nquma, Dex
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22331573 - Nquma
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23688677 - Pallas

Shangwe:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22527859 - Imara
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783043 - Bomvu
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783095 - Yakujo
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783055 - xho
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783215 - Maua

Shikamana:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14340139 - Phedre
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16258619 - Olayinka

Shujaa:

Sikio:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23325999 - Kaimu
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23783243 - Bomvu

Sungura:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22992411 - Sirpa

Ubawa:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17939447 - Kaishori
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18811501 - Iivari
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19228975 - Yuuko
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14449343 - Azar
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23820223 - Adenah
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23918851 - ORP

Ukukwi:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17890389 - Chaesha

Vakasa:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23795275 - Iluka, Gennadios
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23807049 - Vakasa
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23807053 - Vakasa, Nguva
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23821437 - Nguva, Quinlan

Volkeno:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23918851 - ORP

Vtla:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18812731 - Hanaa
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23781349 - Gogv
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23808811 - Gogv
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23908823 - Gogv

Vuvi:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13621715 - Laz
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18946969 - Jino

Whalow:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22992353 - Shabnam

Used:

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 am
Plot List

Non breeding Plots

Mate Plots
User Image User Image - Self breeding. M'J. (0/5 RPs)
User Image - Mate plot with Buffy's girl. Suka'fumo (4/5 RPs)
User Image - mate plot with Split's girl. Pridelands (4/5 RPs)
User Image - potential mate plot with Gogv'equani Ansoomse (princess_feylin) Ela (2/5 RPs)
User Image - mate plot with Maua (Bittersweet Candies) Pridelands (Ready)
User Image - Second breeding with Misri (Buffy) Suka'Fumo (4/5 RPs)
User Image - potential mate plot with Adenah (painted moose) Firekin (3/5 RPs)
User Image - mate plot with Ke'ala (chobi) Ali (2/5)
User Image Mate with Shou? (chobi) Aly (1/5 RPs)
User Image Mate with Haja? (were) Ali (2/5 RPs)
User Image - Mate with Kiri (graceangel) Suka'fumo (0/5)

Fling Plots

User Image - fling with Zawadi. (Bittersweet Candies) Rogue (4/5 RPs)
User Image - Two flings with Dwarf ladies (NovaCracker) Rogue & Imani (Dep) (8/20? RPs)
User Image - Fling with Adhari (nova) Rogue (4/5 RPs)
User Image Fling with Cassianu (chobi) rogue (0/5 RPs)
User Image Fling with Bara? (chobi) rogue (0/5 RPs)
User Image - Fling with Kaimana. (Dep) rogue (0/5)
User Image - Fling/mate with Zara (Ovarian paint) rogue (0/5)
User Image - Fling with Fiume (Puih) rogue (0/5)
User Image - Fling with Phlegyas (puh) rogue (0/5)
User Image - Fling with Tichaona (puh) Rogue (1/5)

Posted Breedings:
User Image - Fling with Alazzi (depawsit). Pups with him. Rogue (Posted)
User Image - Point breeding with Kal. (Lithia_Brandon) Suka'fumo (Posted)
User Image - breeding with Navi boy (Depawsit) (Ready)

Finished/Taken:
User Image User Image -Self breeding for Suka'fumo (Posted)

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff