Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:15 pm
players: graceangel and jet almeara
characters: kiri'ua, Mwita Maua, and Sena Maua

User ImageKiri'ua showed up to their previously agreed on meeting place. It was a pleasant secluded spot up on the mountain side. It faced the east with the midday sun climbing right above them, and there was plenty of trees reaching just below from the forest floor. It was quite a lovely spot, and Kiri thought of it jokingly as their tea room. Just the sort of delighful spot noble ladies of their status in society should have such private meals and meetings at. She sighed happily to herself as she nearly slipped into daydreaming about one day bringing children of her own for luncheons here. She got ahold of herself before those fantasies could run a little rampant. Those days were still a little afar off. Sure, her biological clock was ticking loud enough for nearly the entire mountain side of lion dens to hear; still, she was no closer to landing a mate than she was before.

Then, she paused. "Well... maybe...." She stopped then. Maybe she was at least a tad closer. There was that guy she toured around the pride recently. The one who came with his sister. The pair that Kiri once encountered as a young lionness. She had just come of age when some ladies start bearing children. Alas, such fates weren't that kind to her. Sure, she could just go fling like many do both in roguelands and in the Suka Fumo; however, she had been growing a feeling inside her heart that noble ladies like themselves were properly bred women. As such, they really ought to at the very least be engaged or being courted by someone they are almost assuredly going to lifemate with before going and parenting litters of children. That was much more proper and becoming of noble families.

She could only hope that she were pretty enough to catch his eye. Her avoidance of touring them on the forest floor among those people might have been a little telling of her. She wasn't sure what he'd think of that.

Then, in the wake of coming back to herself, she sent her familiar off to bring them the bundle of meat sticks she had made in their den which wasn't far away. "Usho, hurry now. Be quick. I want to be ready for Maua."

JetAlmeara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:55 pm
Graceangel

User Image

It was nice to be doing something Maua felt worthwhile..or at least appropriate for her status in life. Not that she really did much of anything she felt unworthy of course..that would be unbecoming and horrible, the mere thought of such a thing was enough to wrinkle her nose slightly..but that didn't stop her from enjoying the moment and reveling in it's most becoming nature. Having a nice mid day meal with her sister was the sort of thing that she, as a noble lioness, ought to do more often.

Of course that was easier said then done in reality, being a noble hardly let her off from the responsibility of family and her's had grown large enough in these last few years that they needed almost constant watching over. Children! They wouldn't know what was good for them if it leapt out and bit them at the watering hole. Maua was almost afraid to fathom what would have become of her family had she not been here to shepherd them in the right direction.

Meandering down the path towards the delightful spot her sister had picked out Maua was pleased to find that it looked out over the remainder of the pride in a rather delightful fashion. From up here they could dine in peace while watching the forest below

"Kiri, I see you've picked a lovely spot for our little get together." Maua sang out sweetly to her sister once she came into view and she was close enough to do so without yelling like some uncouth heathen.

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:05 pm
Kiri'ua clapped her paws together with glee upon seeing her sister arrive. Kiri's eyes lit up and gave her sister a once over. Truly her sister had been quite busy lately; though Kiri herself had been rather caught up as of late as well. She tried to not look like a silly child about how happy she was. She pressed it down a bit and skipped up to her sister in high spirits. "Why thank you so much for your praise. Of course, your opinion always means the world to me, sister. Your tastes are always impeccable. One of the many reasons I love and admire you so much." Kiri fawned a bit with her clasped paws being nuzzled by her own cheek.

Then, she cautiously approached her sister as though asking for permission first. She went up to hug her with familiarity, but also with enough space to be respectful of course. Kiri noticed her sister's latest new accessories. Kiri wondered if it would look goof for her ownself to look into accessorizing herself as well. Though she wasn't really sure. She looked up at her sister. "I love these rich items you adorn yourself with. They exemplify your regalness; which whoever could imagine that could be done? Yes, they do make you look amazing. Lemme ask.. I don't want to be a copy cat, but do you think I would look well in something too? And... I mean.. I am supposed to be a nurse. I am thankful I get away with not having to do much outside of cub sitting and well baby checkups for the middle class. I wonder what would be an appropriate adornment. I obviously can't go off to treat babes or trapse through the middle or lower class regions with furs and such. I'd feel terrible if they were dirtied in that manner."

Kiri then thought about it a little bit. Digressing, she waved to her sengal to place the meat sticks for her sister and herself down on the leafy placemats that were obviously on the floor for most likely that purpose. As such was Kiri's tendency when she was arranging these lunches.

JetAlmeara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:48 am
Graceangel

It really was quite wonderful that Maua found herself with a sister who had such a proper mindset..oh it was true she was a bit more exuberant at times but all in all she was good and proper and Maua couldn't find all that much to fault in her..which was really saying something as Maua had a tendency to pick out the flaws in nearly everyone she met. Of course it probably helped that Kiri was always so loose with the compliments. And because of those compliments..really how could she not accept a hug after all of that Maua happily leaned in close to rub her cheek against her sister with actual sincere affection.

"Why thank you my dear." She told the other lioness, posing just a little bit to show off the items before answered her inquiry. "Oh I am more then positive that we could find you some lovely items...I can ask Kivuli who made these if you'd like? Perhaps we can go and shop for something? I think you would look rather beautiful in the right set.." Of course her sister was beautiful regardless..how could she not be? She was related to Maua! It wasn't often that Maua deemed it worthwhile to leave the mountain..but visiting the crafter's in the pride for more adornments was something she was always willing to do. Following her sister over to the mats she sat down before one while she mulled over her sister predicament. "Perhaps something that is easy to clean..or that can be taken off quickly should the need arise?"

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:19 pm
JetAlmeara

Kiri beamed at her sister whom she adored so much. Her bond had truly been strengthened since Kiri's return to this pride. Her sister had made what started off feeling rather awkward just become a warm homecoming. Being just in time for Maua's first litter. It really was an emotional and exciting homecoming.

She nodded at her sister's suggestions for accessories. "Yeah. Both of those are actually great requirements for anything I wear. Do you think I should get a second set of something? For special occasions when I'm not at work?"

Then, Kiri blushed a bit as she mused over the idea of telling her sister about her two friends from the pridelands who had come to move here. Just thinking about Galad's face in particular made her blush flush harder. Not sure if she should say anything since it wasn't like there was anything significant to report on it anyways. No. She thought maybe she'd wait. Then, she looked up at Maua hoping her sister didn't catch that not here look. Then again, she knew her sister was rather quite perceptive. Would she have seen the blushing?

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games