Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Fandom

Back to Guilds

This guild is for all who are fans of Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock. Or any other fandom for that matter. 

Tags: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, fandom, role playing 

Reply Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms
New Guild, New Members. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Fandom are you a part of? If not listed, comment title.
  Supernatural
  Doctor Who
  Sherlock
  Harry Potter
  Teen Wolf
  Lord of the Rings
  The Walking Dead
  Psych
  The Vampire Diaries
  Hannibal
View Results

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:16 pm
To any new members who join this guild, WELCOME!! blaugh I hope you love it here! Invite anyone you would like. Have fun, and chat away. Go ahead and make posts, comment, ask questions, I am open to anyone joining! biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:15 am
I'm part of the Charmed, X-Files, Firefly, Lost, Fringe, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Hannibal, Angel, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, American Horror Story, The Secret Circle, Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Dexter, Supernatural, Lord of The Rings, Hell Raiser, The Twilight Zone, Addams Family, Misfits,Todd and the Book of Pure Evil fandoms and more.

One of my favorite directors is also Tim Burton I love the majority of his movies since they are creepy & cute and normally include Johnny Depp.

Usually if the show includes witches, vampires, demons, sexy murders, cute n creepy I'll give it a try and probably like it.  

Dantinia
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:38 pm
I am a part of the Supernatural,The Secret Circle,Arrow,True Blood,Buffy The Vampire Slayer,Charmed,Angel,Dexter,America Horror Story,Lost Girl,Grimm, The Avengers,The Vampire Diaries,Legend Of The Seeker,Bates Motel,Thor, Batman,X-Men, Johna Hex,Iron Man,Thor,Elektra,Hellboy and Orphan Black fandoms!
I love the Horror,Thriller,Action/Adventure,Superhero,Supernatural (Vampires,Witches,Ghosts,etc),and SciFi/Fantasy genres!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 pm
Dantinia
I'm part of the Charmed, X-Files, Firefly, Lost, Fringe, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Hannibal, Angel, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, American Horror Story, The Secret Circle, Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Dexter, Supernatural, Lord of The Rings, Hell Raiser, The Twilight Zone, Addams Family, Misfits,Todd and the Book of Pure Evil fandoms and more.

One of my favorite directors is also Tim Burton I love the majority of his movies since they are creepy & cute and normally include Johnny Depp.

Usually if the show includes witches, vampires, demons, sexy murders, cute n creepy I'll give it a try and probably like it.

I ahve yet to watch Game of Thrones, Dexter, The Secret Circle, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Lost, Todd, and the Book of pure Evil. I am most definitely a fan of all the other things though. I am in the last episodes of many shows so I have to finish those first before moving on.  

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm
SupernaturalDream
I am a part of the Supernatural,The Secret Circle,Arrow,True Blood,Buffy The Vampire Slayer,Charmed,Angel,Dexter,America Horror Story,Lost Girl,Grimm, The Avengers,The Vampire Diaries,Legend Of The Seeker,Bates Motel,Thor, Batman,X-Men, Johna Hex,Iron Man,Thor,Elektra,Hellboy and Orphan Black fandoms!
I love the Horror,Thriller,Action/Adventure,Superhero,Supernatural (Vampires,Witches,Ghosts,etc),and SciFi/Fantasy genres!

All of these are such good shows! I have yet to watch some of them though. One day when I have more free time I will.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
Dantinia

I ahve yet to watch Game of Thrones, Dexter, The Secret Circle, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Lost, Todd, and the Book of pure Evil. I am most definitely a fan of all the other things though. I am in the last episodes of many shows so I have to finish those first before moving on.
For Game of Thrones I'd wait till the series is finished before starting it. I'm surprised you haven't watched most I listed though since they are pretty old and well good.  

Dantinia
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:07 pm
Dantinia
samdeancasherlockwho
Dantinia

For Game of Thrones I'd wait till the series is finished before starting it. I'm surprised you haven't watched most I listed though since they are pretty old and well good.

I have watched a lot of things. mainly movies. I just started getting in to tv shows like last year. I watched 5 seasons of doctor who in 3 months, 8 seasons of Supernatural in 2 months, and I just finished sherlock. I watched the walking dead since it started a couple years ago, I have watched Psych since t came out, and I've watched Fringe, under the dome, grimm, once upon a time, being human, and quite a few other shows since they came out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:09 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
Dantinia
samdeancasherlockwho
Dantinia

I have watched a lot of things. mainly movies. I just started getting in to tv shows like last year. I watched 5 seasons of doctor who in 3 months, 8 seasons of Supernatural in 2 months, and I just finished sherlock. I watched the walking dead since it started a couple years ago, I have watched Psych since t came out, and I've watched Fringe, under the dome, grimm, once upon a time, being human, and quite a few other shows since they came out.
Well that explains it lol. I just tend to have a lot of free time and no cable so I have marathons of shows online. Also I grew up watching Buffy, Charmed, Angel, and the X-files because of my parents so *shrug* that helped me get some awesome shows in my memory.  

Dantinia
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:22 pm
Dantinia
samdeancasherlockwho
Dantinia
samdeancasherlockwho
Dantinia

Well that explains it lol. I just tend to have a lot of free time and no cable so I have marathons of shows online. Also I grew up watching Buffy, Charmed, Angel, and the X-files because of my parents so *shrug* that helped me get some awesome shows in my memory.
my dad absolutely cannot stand the shows that my mom and I watch, but he sort of likes supernatural because its more of a manly show and he likes survivalist manly shows. He loves the walking dead though. The walking dead in our family is like the bible in a Christian family. We all sit down and turn off everything when the walking dead is on. We invite people over. We make a big dinner. Its like a tradition now i guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:38 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
Dantinia
samdeancasherlockwho
Dantinia
samdeancasherlockwho
Dantinia

my dad absolutely cannot stand the shows that my mom and I watch, but he sort of likes supernatural because its more of a manly show and he likes survivalist manly shows. He loves the walking dead though. The walking dead in our family is like the bible in a Christian family. We all sit down and turn off everything when the walking dead is on. We invite people over. We make a big dinner. Its like a tradition now i guess.
Sounds like how my family treated Survivor night when I was a little girl. I guess I'm lucky both my parents like the same stuff I do. I grew up in a Wiccan/Pagan household so we all like supernatural type shows.  

Dantinia
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:00 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
SupernaturalDream

All of these are such good shows! I have yet to watch some of them though. One day when I have more free time I will.

I see. From my list which shows haven't you seen yet? :O  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:22 pm
SupernaturalDream
samdeancasherlockwho
SupernaturalDream

Circle, Buffy, Charmed, Angel, Dexter, Lost Girl, Legend of the Seeker, Jonah Hex, and Orphan Black. I will probably watch Dexter first though.  

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
SupernaturalDream
samdeancasherlockwho
SupernaturalDream

Circle, Buffy, Charmed, Angel, Dexter, Lost Girl, Legend of the Seeker, Jonah Hex, and Orphan Black. I will probably watch Dexter first though.

Johna Hex is a good movie. Dexter is awesome you will probably like it. Buffy,Charmed,and Angel (Angel is the spin off of Buffy) came out in the 90s so you might be able to find all of the episodes online or if you have a Netflix account Buffy,Charmed,and Angel are on instant stream if you decide to watch them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:30 pm

---------------------------
I'm not into as many things.
But my fandom for Doctor Who reigns supreme.
The doctor...just..mff...and the show...just..like...you know?!?!
And obviously Torchwood since it's a whovian spin-off.
---------------------------

Xandir LaVey

Ave Satanas

23,150 Points
  • Hail Satan 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

Orarium

Benevolent Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:54 pm
My loves are Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Hannibal, Once Upon A Time, Star Trek (New and Old.), American Horror Story, Disney, Avengers, Hobbit, Harry Potter, The Walking Dead.
I know there is more then just that but my mind is blanking on me.

Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff