Plots for Sah'kee?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:44 pm
Hello everyone. I am Biki. I am new to the shop, please will you break me in?

User Image

Name: Sah’kee
Species: Cheetah
Personality: Sah’kee is strong. However her strength is not measured in muscles and power, it is measured in endurance, for even if every fibre of her being is over-run by grief, she will never totally circum to it. Outwardly she is a very emotional creature who is not afraid to let reflect on her face what she feels in her heart; she is very sensitive and this is the main reason why others deem her as weak and come to underestimate her abilities. Yet, after all the tears have fallen she will always bounce back and will never be ashamed of showing her emotions. Some might find it easy to connect with her for that very reason, you will never have to guess what she is feeling or the turmoil’s that are troubling her – she will share both her pain and her happiness with the world and will happily share the struggles and suffering of others. That is, to her, the definition of family.

She wears her heart on her sleeve and has a bright and outgoing personality – alas, this does not mean she has many friends. She is a very solitary creature and would rather nurture a few relationships that are close to her heart, than she would make friends with every creature she meets. Connections mean a lot to her and when a bond is formed she finds it very hard to break and abandon – when it does fall apart she mourns for it deeply. She would give her life for her friends and would follow them into darkness if it means being by their side. She is not fearless, but the fear of losing someone close to her outweighs any monster or challenge she will come to face in this world. Yet, this also does not mean she will follow them regardless, if what they are doing goes against her own moral code she will try and sway their decision, and if that fails she will leave. This does not mean she hates them, it just means that for the time being circumstance has forced them apart.

Sah’kee is stubborn, passionate and determined – she also has quite a few leadership type qualities. She is always willing to try and see both sides of an argument and tries to find diplomatic solutions to a problem. The right choices are not always the easy ones, but she will make them, even if she does so with tears pouring from her eyes and a crack in her voice. She will not look at the actions and lives of others through her own ethics, for who is she to judge them? This land is a wild one full of injustices, and to her it would be cruel to expect others to meet her own moral code without knowing the suffering they have endured or the burdens they bare. Due to this she will never view another individual as evil unless their actions are extreme and unforgivable. Even enemies can be friends under the right circumstances. Diplomacy is very important to her, she sees every living thing as equal and has the right to voice their opinion, and she would not feel comfortable living under a monarchy.

She might have the potential for greatness one day, but for now she doubts herself. She likes the fact that, as things stand, she has no responsibility and nobody relying on her, it means she can live herself without disappointing people. Though she would never go along with something she does not agree with, she would rather be a wallflower than the one barking out orders. She is not scared of voicing her opinion, but will always wait back on the off-chance that someone else will voice it first. She does not like being the centre of attention and does not really see herself as anything special. She would never start a fight unless she was comforted first or she feels duty bound to partake in such an action. She has been alone for a long time now and feels like she lacks direction in her life, she does not know what is waiting on the horizon and is yet to come up with a plan for the future. She lives every day as it comes and it is safe to say she is rather spontaneous in her actions, mainly because for now the only person her choices can hurt is herself.

She is what she has always been, a rogue.

Plots: I am... rather picky with plots. I get bored unless an RP has a point and because of this I do not really take on meet and greets, I just need something more substantial to keep me interested. I have many idea’s, but for now I would love to see what you guys come up with!

So, hit me up in this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:02 pm
heart  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:17 pm
BikiCakes

Yo! So, these are the three "rogues" I mentioned.

User Image

Kalbali is a seer who leads a band of traders, so she's only "sort of" a rogue in that she is part of a group of sorts. She's an opportunist, and while not mean, doesn't go out of her way to be polite either. She's definitely got a soft spot for underdogs and oddballs. She would engage Sah'kee if she acquired an object that caught her eye, or we could think of something else.

User Image

Jela's a nice, grounded gal. There's nothing ~epic~ about her, but that makes her easy to work with where forming plots is concerned. As far as personality, she seems at a glance to be the most like Sah'kee.

User Image

Belessi here is something of a mercenary, something of a hit man. She works alongside her leopard mate (owned by Kaelyndra), though they frequently team up with other like-minded individuals to take on bigger jobs. They work for food, favors, a place to sleep, things like that.

Personality-wise, she's adaptable, boisterous, and (obviously) something of a risk-taker. Given they sat down and had a heart-to-heart, I doubt they'd get along; however, they could get caught up in some trouble (piss off a rhino, stuck in a swamp, et cetera) that warrants working together. Or any other ideas you have.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games