Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Fandom

Back to Guilds

This guild is for all who are fans of Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock. Or any other fandom for that matter. 

Tags: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, fandom, role playing 

Reply Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms
Comicon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you dress up for ComiCon?
  yes definitely!
  eh, maybe.
  I would if a friend dressed up with me.
  Absolutely not. No freaking way.
View Results

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:59 pm
If you had the chance to go to comicon, would you dress up, and if you would dress up who would you dress up as?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:31 pm
Oh of course! I'm not sure which Comic Con you are talking about because they are all over the place. (I'm working at the Portland OR Comic Con this Sept.)

I would probably do a Uhura, or maybe a Fem!Kirk. I know that I plan on doing other cosplays of less known things. I have a Magic: The Gathering Cosplay already to be sewn together.  

Orarium

Benevolent Ladykiller

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:38 pm
Octopi Alibi
Oh of course! I'm not sure which Comic Con you are talking about because they are all over the place. (I'm working at the Portland OR Comic Con this Sept.)

I would probably do a Uhura, or maybe a Fem!Kirk. I know that I plan on doing other cosplays of less known things. I have a Magic: The Gathering Cosplay already to be sewn together.
I really want to go to any comicon. I live near San Diego, so that's the easiest to get to but it definitely isn't the easiest to get INTO. My mo has a friend who she worked with for 11 years and he goes to all of the comicons and anything of that sort and he is good friends with Chris Hardwick. She said she would talk to him for me to see if theres anything he know's of to get into comicon or how to make sure you can get a badge. I would kill to get into, let alone work, at a comicon. If I ever got the chance to go to a comicon I would probably dress as Poison Ivy or Abbadon or Charlie from Supernatural because I wouldn't have to dye my hair since I already have red hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:17 am
samdeancasherlockwho
Octopi Alibi

I really want to go to any comicon. I live near San Diego, so that's the easiest to get to but it definitely isn't the easiest to get INTO. My mo has a friend who she worked with for 11 years and he goes to all of the comicons and anything of that sort and he is good friends with Chris Hardwick. She said she would talk to him for me to see if theres anything he know's of to get into comicon or how to make sure you can get a badge. I would kill to get into, let alone work, at a comicon. If I ever got the chance to go to a comicon I would probably dress as Poison Ivy or Abbadon or Charlie from Supernatural because I wouldn't have to dye my hair since I already have red hair.

Lucky! I'm a natural blonde but just refuses to stay that way. The only real way to secure one is to find out when they go on sale and sit and wait til the clock hit midnight and get 'em. I plan on waiting for the tickets next year cause I really want to go. I'm just excited for the fact that there will be people I can relate too. I mean there's tumblr and Gaia, and real friends then there's Con people. They just understand.  

Orarium

Benevolent Ladykiller

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:25 am
Octopi Alibi
samdeancasherlockwho
Octopi Alibi

Lucky! I'm a natural blonde but just refuses to stay that way. The only real way to secure one is to find out when they go on sale and sit and wait til the clock hit midnight and get 'em. I plan on waiting for the tickets next year cause I really want to go. I'm just excited for the fact that there will be people I can relate too. I mean there's tumblr and Gaia, and real friends then there's Con people. They just understand.
I just really hope there are none of those people who say girls shouldn't be at comicon or like comics or geeky stuff like that. I really hate that there are people out there like that. I guess that's why you have to find the good in things rather than the bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 am
samdeancasherlockwho
Octopi Alibi
samdeancasherlockwho
Octopi Alibi

I just really hope there are none of those people who say girls shouldn't be at comicon or like comics or geeky stuff like that. I really hate that there are people out there like that. I guess that's why you have to find the good in things rather than the bad.

I never understand the hate on Geek Girls, wouldn't you be excited that the opposite gender is interested in something you like? Maybe I just don't have enough hate to understand it.  

Orarium

Benevolent Ladykiller

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:00 am
Octopi Alibi
samdeancasherlockwho
Octopi Alibi
samdeancasherlockwho
Octopi Alibi

I never understand the hate on Geek Girls, wouldn't you be excited that the opposite gender is interested in something you like? Maybe I just don't have enough hate to understand it.
thats exactly what I would think. Why can't they just be happy that the opposite gender likes what they like and that they might have a shot at dating them instead of being sngle for the rest of their lives. I just don't get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:08 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
If you had the chance to go to comicon, would you dress up, and if you would dress up who would you dress up as?
I already have/do go to Comic Con and I just dress up like my favorite character at that time so like Codex from The Guild ect.  

Dantinia
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Mizz Sinister

Tasty Waffles

22,050 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:15 am
samdeancasherlockwho

I love X-men, so if I ever went to one I would most probably go as Storm.

But I think being Mystique would be awesome to. (the one from the comics/cartoons) xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:47 pm
Demoness Of Darkness
samdeancasherlockwho

But I think being Mystique would be awesome to. (the one from the comics/cartoons) xd
you can never go wrong with x-men! good choice!  

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200

Mizz Sinister

Tasty Waffles

22,050 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:59 am
samdeancasherlockwho
Demoness Of Darkness
samdeancasherlockwho

you can never go wrong with x-men! good choice!

Thanks, and I know, they're awesome. Love the cartoons and movies. Just started reading the uncanny X-men comics which are great. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 am
I'd be tempted to go as a few different things..

I made Hazel & Chacha masks/costumes with my friend once

The Real Ones:
User Image

Us:
User Image

But I also love Boba Fett..and Marceline..  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:09 pm
Loki Iago

The Real Ones:
User Image

Us:
User Image

THOSE ARE AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:31 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago

The Real Ones:
User Image

Us:
User Image

THOSE ARE AWESOME!

Aw thanks! I was happy with them--we wore the suits/ties too!  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Alyssa Moy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:46 pm
Went to SDCC this year, dressed as fem!9th Doctor. Boiled because leather jacket + summer heat = nO, but it was worth it.  
Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games