Welcome to Gaia! ::

CGI - Complete Gaian Itemlist

Back to Guilds

Organized listing of all items available on Gaia. 

Tags: item list 

Reply Chat Forum
Item Collection Lists?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firiona

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:54 pm
Would people be interested in maintaining item collection lists? It seems to be what people ask about in this forum most of the time. I'm talking about things like in Gaia Guides and Resources where you can have the complete list of all body modifications, or the complete list of backwings, etc.

I know that's a lot for one person to do but active crew members can help add to those posts (if you get more of those, I know guilds is a dying corner of Gaia). Sorry if this has been asked before.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:48 pm
I've actually been playing with the idea of a wiki for all of the items so that people can tag them with whatever category they fit into. That would also allow for more people to help out. I set it up quite a while ago, and have it semi-started, but I haven't completely decided on whether or not I want to really get going on it.

Lemme know what you think.  

Lightning Usagi
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Firiona

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:04 pm
It would take a while to catalogue everything but it could eventually pay off if the tagging system is used well. I would chip in when I have the time to.

I just wish Gaia and TekTek could have just tagged things more consistently and comprehensively to begin with.  
Chat Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games