Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Fandom

Back to Guilds

This guild is for all who are fans of Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock. Or any other fandom for that matter. 

Tags: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, fandom, role playing 

Reply Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms
ALMOST OCTOBER!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited about October?
  heck yes! Candy!!!!!!!
  yeah!
  eh, a little, not really.
  no freaking way.
View Results

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:46 pm
Hey guys! It's getting closer to October. Which means Halloween and candy, but more importantly, the most awesome TV shows are coming back on! Are you excited? I know I am. I am also pretty excited about the weather change, time changes, and Halloween candy. I mean, who doesn't love getting candy for dressing up. If you are going trick or treating for Halloween what are you dressing up as? Or even if you are just handing out candy, what will you dress as?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:47 am
samdeancasherlockwho
Hey guys! It's getting closer to October. Which means Halloween and candy, but more importantly, the most awesome TV shows are coming back on! Are you excited? I know I am. I am also pretty excited about the weather change, time changes, and Halloween candy. I mean, who doesn't love getting candy for dressing up. If you are going trick or treating for Halloween what are you dressing up as? Or even if you are just handing out candy, what will you dress as?

I'm excited for Halloween, but I don't go trick or treating I've been a couple of times but that's it. I don't really like candy that much.

But I'm even more excited about SPN coming back. xd  

Mizz Sinister

Tasty Waffles

22,050 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Pet Trainer 150

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:22 pm
Yes I am excited! Halloween is my favorite holiday! Also can't wait for the season premiere of Supernatural,Arrow,Grimm,and American Horror Story but the new show The Tomorrow People looks like it will be cool show!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:11 pm
I need to catch up on Supernatural and quick! Only at season 7!

And yes, October is my favourite month (probably because Samhain is my favourite holiday!) such a beautiful, spooky month!  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:11 pm
Demoness Of Darkness
samdeancasherlockwho

I'm excited for Halloween, but I don't go trick or treating I've been a couple of times but that's it. I don't really like candy that much.

But I'm even more excited about SPN coming back. xd
candy is bad for you so thats probably a good thing you don't like it much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:13 pm
SupernaturalDream
Yes I am excited! Halloween is my favorite holiday! Also can't wait for the season premiere of Supernatural,Arrow,Grimm,and American Horror Story but the new show The Tomorrow People looks like it will be cool show!
I'm mainly excited for Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story. I am also excited for the weather. I want to wear my scarves already!  

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:16 pm
Loki Iago

And yes, October is my favourite month (probably because Samhain is my favourite holiday!) such a beautiful, spooky month!
ah yes, you can never forget the spookiness. Gotta love them scary movies, especially the cheesy ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:30 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago

ah yes, you can never forget the spookiness. Gotta love them scary movies, especially the cheesy ones.

I like the eery ones. Like The Shining and things like that!
Either that or a good ol' fun one like Hocus Pocus haha  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:31 pm
Loki Iago
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago

I haven't seen Hocus Pocus in such a long time. The Shining is so good though!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
SupernaturalDream
I'm mainly excited for Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story. I am also excited for the weather. I want to wear my scarves already!

I see! :O Same here! I am tired of dealing with the summer humidity and the fall weather is so refreshing! XD  

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:38 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago

I recently rewatched Hocus Pocus and it was as good as I remember thank gawd haha

And The Shining! When I was little and wanted to stay up for New Year's Eve, my dad and I sorta knew I would fall asleep. So when I was 11, he's like I have an idea how you can stay awake--scary a** movies! So I saw The Shining and yeah, falling asleep was not the problem that night haha!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 pm
Loki Iago
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago

I recently rewatched Hocus Pocus and it was as good as I remember thank gawd haha

And The Shining! When I was little and wanted to stay up for New Year's Eve, my dad and I sorta knew I would fall asleep. So when I was 11, he's like I have an idea how you can stay awake--scary a** movies! So I saw The Shining and yeah, falling asleep was not the problem that night haha!
ahaha. I watch scary movies like I eat food. They help me go to sleep now. Except the Fourth Kind. I hate aliens. A lot.  

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers