Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Fandom

Back to Guilds

This guild is for all who are fans of Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock. Or any other fandom for that matter. 

Tags: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, fandom, role playing 

Reply Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms
American Horror Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:26 pm
I like Asylum (Season 2) better than The Murder House (Season 1) but Coven has been pretty good so far.
American Horror Story: Coven airs on Wednesdays at 9 pm central time on FX.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:33 pm
SupernaturalDream
I like Asylum (Season 2) better than The Murder House (Season 1) but Coven has been pretty good so far.

I definitely like Asylum much better than the Murder House. I feel like the writers really found their voice with season two... Season one felt a lot like a pilot to me. Besides, creepy mental institutions are just cooler than haunted houses, in my humble opinion.

I'm enjoying Coven thus far... although I do wish they'd tone down the wonky upside-down camera angles a teeny bit. If I'm too dizzy, I can't focus on how fabulous Kathy Bates is being. xp  

MmePeridot

Beloved Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:52 pm
MmePeridot
SupernaturalDream

I definitely like Asylum much better than the Murder House. I feel like the writers really found their voice with season two... Season one felt a lot like a pilot to me. Besides, creepy mental institutions are just cooler than haunted houses, in my humble opinion.

I'm enjoying Coven thus far... although I do wish they'd tone down the wonky upside-down camera angles a teeny bit. If I'm too dizzy, I can't focus on how fabulous Kathy Bates is being. xp

Interesting and Asylum to me just had more of an interesting storyline than The Murder House in my opinion. Coven has been heating up and yeah they do need to lay off the upside down camera angles. FX renewed American Horror Story for a 4th season!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:55 pm
SupernaturalDream

FX renewed American Horror Story for a 4th season!

Ooooo, yay! I hadn't heard! Good for them. They definitely deserve it. xd  

MmePeridot

Beloved Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:00 pm
MmePeridot
SupernaturalDream

Haha yes it is well deserved. No telling what the 4th season will be about.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:05 pm
SupernaturalDream
MmePeridot
SupernaturalDream

Before they announced the storyline to season 3, I was hoping they'd do a season in Massachusetts, about the Salem Witch Trials... With Coven, though, I suspect that's probably off the table for a while. Despite my complaints about the camera angles, I have no doubt that wherever the show goes next, it'll continue to awe and amaze.  

MmePeridot

Beloved Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:14 pm
MmePeridot
SupernaturalDream
MmePeridot
SupernaturalDream

Before they announced the storyline to season 3, I was hoping they'd do a season in Massachusetts, about the Salem Witch Trials... With Coven, though, I suspect that's probably off the table for a while. Despite my complaints about the camera angles, I have no doubt that wherever the show goes next, it'll continue to awe and amaze.

Looks like your wish some what came true for this season lol Thought it was interesting that they choose to film in New Orleans LA instead of Salem Massachusetts. Yep the 4th season and beyond will all be awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 pm
SupernaturalDream

I don't know, I loved Violet and Tate's love story in season one. Asylum was good, but it was definitely last in favorite seasons. This current one, Coven, is my favorite. I cannot wait until tomorrow! The season finale, we will finally know who the Supreme is - who do you guys think is the Supreme? I think someone crazy, like Tate's character, will be the Supreme. Like some kind of super-twist.

LmaoOmgWtfbbq

Raider

7,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:29 pm
LmaoOmgWtfbbq
SupernaturalDream

I don't know, I loved Violet and Tate's love story in season one. Asylum was good, but it was definitely last in favorite seasons. This current one, Coven, is my favorite. I cannot wait until tomorrow! The season finale, we will finally know who the Supreme is - who do you guys think is the Supreme? I think someone crazy, like Tate's character, will be the Supreme. Like some kind of super-twist.

Ah I see. I am not a huge fan of love stories but the Violet and Tate love story from season 1 was good. My favorite season is Coven as well. Coven has had more twists and turns than the previous seasons. I think Zoe or Cordelia will be the next supreme but then again Fiona might not really be dead. lol Heard a rumor that season 4 might be about circus "freaks".  
Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games