Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] - Round One! - [Ren vs Dekana] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SkieBorne rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:33 pm
Dekana hadn't really been into this area of the school before and it was completely by curiosity that he found his way into the sparring arena. Normally he had no use for such things - he preferred stealth - but today, well, curiosity might kill the cat.

He'd pulled a practice dummy into a secluded corner and was batting at it experimentally, checking every so often to see if anyone was around. Maybe if somebody wandered in, he'd spar with them? He was confident enough!

kurotomato
Hopefully this is okay!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 pm
Ren, of course, was often found in the gym, mostly because it was a perfect way to a) make himself feel better, and b) practice hitting things when he couldn't hit things normally (like certain people).

This particular morning, however, the gym was mostly empty, save for a few scant people around that wandered in an out. Ren glanced around, catching sight of a figure near the corner, and he waved towards them, smiling brightly.

"Morning!" he said cheerfully, tail swinging behind him. "You look a little lost, you new here?"

SkieBorne
YOU'RE GOOD <33

you can hit first cuz ren is higher level q u q <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:22 pm
kurotomato

Dekana jumped when someone spoke and hissed as his jab turned foul and his wrist ached for it. "Don't sneak up! Jeeze!" He turned his frown on the other as he rubbed his fist, nodding slowly. "I am..."

"Looking for a fight, actually. The dummies aren't great for much but working out energy." He smirked, rolling his shoulders. "Care to try?" He had no idea who this person was but his pride was smarting a bit and challenging the other to a fight might prove enlightening.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:33 am
Large wings flapped behind him as Ren moved nimbly away, a grin still on his face. "I never sneak," he said cheerfully. "Well, unless you're Tybalt, and then I kick your face, but seeing as how you are most definitely not Tybalt, I think we can avoid that particular event."

His brows rose, Ren tilting his head to the side. "A fight, you say?" he repeated, and the smile on his face widened. He landed back on the floor and stuck out a hand towards the other.

"The name's Ren," he said. "And I most certainly am up for a fight with you."

SkieBorne

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:51 pm
"I think we can avoid it too." Dekana answered, nodding sagely.

The invitation was all Dekana needed as he closed the distance, tail arcing out around him - a help and a hindrance - and he adopted what he thought was a fighting pose. He preferred to fight in his natural form but this would have to do.

"Dekana. And good, because you've got one coming!' He made a move before he finished speaking, taking a wide swing with a clawed hand in the hopes of catching Ren by surprise.

kurotomato
Lol! Horrible miss first roll xD

HP: 30/30
Damage: 2d6-6 => -4
Target: Ren
Effect: ----  
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:26 pm
Ren flapped his wings once and propelled himself backwards just in time as the other boil - Dekana's - fist swung towards him. Laughing a bit, Ren flew sideways, his own tail flicking behind him.

"You're gonna do have to better than that," he said, gently teasing, and spun around in midair, swinging a leg out.

HP: 50
DMG: 5

SkieBorne
GONNA ROLL ONE DICE BELOW HIS OWN just to make it a bit fairer xDDD

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:44 pm
Dekana hissed in irritation as the other deftly avoided his strike, embarrassed at how easy Ren made it look - and how novice he appeared. The flicker of temper meant he caught the leg square in the side and he grunted as he staggered, arms clutching the foot in an effort to capture it.

Behind, his lengthy tail lashed out whip-fast to bring the serrated barbs to bear...

kurotomato
Okay!

HP: 25/30
Damage: 2d6-6 => -3, missed horribly  
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:23 pm
Ren was smiling, landing once on the ground and then propelling himself back up with a push of his feet and a wave of his wings.

"That's a pretty intense tail you've got there, I've gotta say."

HP: 50
DMG: 1

SkieBorne

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:30 pm
Dekana grinned, grunting his agreement as he found his balance once more. "And those're some nice wings! Do come fight often? I don't even know who you are..." He chuckled, stepping in with a feint to hide the kick he swung at Ren. He puffed a bit - that kick had really done a number on him.

kurotomato
Does Defensive stuff count to the attack immediately after or immediately before the Defensive ability? I'm not quite sure.

HP: 24
Damage: 2d6-6 => 10-6 = 4 Damage  
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:03 pm
"The name's Renaissance, but no one ever calls me that," said Ren dismissively, waving a hand. "I go by Ren, and I'm a gryphon, which means that I can turn into a big monster thingy."

He swooped once around the room before landing back in front of Dekana.

"I'm a third year," he said cheerfully.

HP: 46

SkieBorne
Defensive comes before! So you roll for defense before the attack, and then the attack that follows your defensive roll is what is affected!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:40 pm
"Ooh, a gryphon huh?" He grinned, "That means you're part bird. I'm an Underwater Panther... so big monster thingy is something I"m familiar with." Dekana was pleased his kick landed and again lashed out with his tail as Ren managed a glancing blow.

"Third huh? This will be even sweeter when I beat you then!" His talking and the awkward motion meant he mostly just slapped Ren with his tail rather then hit him with it.

kurotomato
Okay! 83

HP: 23/30
Damage: -1, miss  
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:19 pm
"Part bird, part lion, part ridiculous," said Ren cheerfully, flapping his wings and darting backwards, managing to move most of the way out of Dekana's range. The tip of his tail grazed Ren's side, making him stumble off balance.

"Bring it on," he said, smirking, and leapt forward, talons extended towards the other.

DMG: 6

SkieBorne

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:16 am
Dekana cried out as Ren launched at him, talons extended and fell back with the force of the rush. Struggling to try to get the other off him, the boil heaved as best he could, though the fall had knocked the wind out of him and made his head hurt from the crack of his antlers against the ground.

He was breathing heavily, stubbornly gritting his teeth and occasionally growling. This wasn't going very well at all!

kurotomato

HP: 17/30
Damage: 2d6-6 = -4, ineffective resistance  
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:32 am
Tail flicking out behind him, Ren gave a flap of his wings and darted to the side, soaring upwards briefly before landing again in front of the other.

He held out a hand.

"You're doing pretty good, for a first year!" He said cheerfully.

SkieBorne

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SkieBorne rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 4, 3, 3, 4 Total: 25 (7-28)

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:48 am
"If you mean getting my butt handed to me..." Dekana puffed as he took the other's hand and stood, breathing deeply to try to regain some of his vigour. He patted himself off, stepped back, and held out a hand to gesture for Ren to come at him.

As he did so, however, he drew his other hand around and shadows arced from it as his Fear shifted, tearing a rift between this world and the spirit world. A bubble of energy, dark and forboding, bulged forth and when Dekana made a sharp motion, it burst sending forth a number of spectral fish and snakes. He didn't think he had much left to lose - he was getting to be too tired for much - and hoped the attack would surprise the Third Year.

kurotomato
Trying out a Fear attack =3 1/battle yes?

HP: 16/30
Damage: 17 Damage | Fear Attack - Underrealm Torrent (Swift Strikes) - 7d4 - (Hit, 80% Damage = 21*.8 = 17 )  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff