Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Fandom

Back to Guilds

This guild is for all who are fans of Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock. Or any other fandom for that matter. 

Tags: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, fandom, role playing 

Reply Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms
Couples

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Chemical
  bromance
View Results

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:41 am
Hey guys! So I saw a thread about favourite characters, but who are your favourite couples from Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, etc.?

I'd say for OTPs, I'd go with:
Supernatural - Sam/Dean (sorry I'm not sorry), and Charlie/Dean is my BroTP (they're such cute buddies!)
Doctor Who - Donna/10 for BroTP (again--adorable! They're like 5year olds haha), and I mean how can you top Doctor/Rose?
Lord of the Rings - Eowyn/Faramir are just so perfect

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:09 pm
Loki Iago
Hey guys! So I saw a thread about favourite characters, but who are your favourite couples from Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, etc.?

Supernatural - Sam/Dean (sorry I'm not sorry), and Charlie/Dean is my BroTP (they're such cute buddies!)
Doctor Who - Donna/10 for BroTP (again--adorable! They're like 5year olds haha), and I mean how can you top Doctor/Rose?

Thoughts?
I didn't even see this until after I made a post almost exactly like it. Oh my god. I feel dumb now. My favorite otp is Dean and Cas, and John and Sherlock. Basic, but they are the best.  

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:33 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago

Thoughts?
I didn't even see this until after I made a post almost exactly like it. Oh my god. I feel dumb now. My favorite otp is Dean and Cas, and John and Sherlock. Basic, but they are the best.

haha I was wondering about that!
Aww John and Sherlock are the cutest  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 pm
Loki Iago
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago

Thoughts?

John's new stache though. It's pretty bad.  

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:47 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago

Thoughts?

John's new stache though. It's pretty bad.

My Tumblr was all about that moustache for like a week straight haha  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 pm
John/Sherlock
Dean/Cas (I'm not even that far into SPN and I love them two lol)
and Percybeth or (**HoH SPOILER UPCOMING**)Percy/Nico for a BROTP (even though Percy doesn't like Nico like Nico likes him sad poor Nico)  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

MmePeridot

Beloved Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:02 pm
Sherlock: Sherlock/Sherlock
Doctor Who: Ten/Rose (always & forever)
AHS: Tate/Violet

Supernatural's tough for me... I love Dean/Cas as a bromance... But it's never been romantic, in my mind. Mostly because I don't like to imagine Cas with anyone who isn't me. *cough* I know this probably sounds really, really strange, but part of me would've loved to see Sam/Lucifer find a way to get a little frisky in the darker corners of Sam's brain.

EDIT: Oh... and BTVS: Spuffy. Spuffy, spuffy, spuffy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:47 pm
MmePeridot
Sherlock: Sherlock/Sherlock
Doctor Who: Ten/Rose (always & forever)
AHS: Tate/Violet

Supernatural's tough for me... I love Dean/Cas as a bromance... But it's never been romantic, in my mind. Mostly because I don't like to imagine Cas with anyone who isn't me. *cough* I know this probably sounds really, really strange, but part of me would've loved to see Sam/Lucifer find a way to get a little frisky in the darker corners of Sam's brain.

EDIT: Oh... and BTVS: Spuffy. Spuffy, spuffy, spuffy.

You're not alone with the Sammifer thing. I see that a fair deal. I see Sam and Crowley too. Basically if they exist, I think there's a OTP of them + Sam haha

Ooh Buffy I forgot. I liked the idea of Giles/Spike but idk how that would have worked out logistically haha

A crack!ship I have is Loki/Bane eek  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Amy_Kaz2y5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:04 pm
Supernatural: Destiel and Sabriel
Doctor Who: Ten/Rose
Sherlock: Johnlock and Mystrade

Merlin: Merthur and Arwen
Once Upon a Time: Captain Swan
Reign: Frary
How I Met Your Mother: Swarkles and Ted/The Mother  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:50 pm
Thanks to Homestuck I do the Quadrant Shipping deal but I don't actually have that many more ships than normal

For Matespritship I have
Homestuck Karkat/Nepata, Kankri/Latula, and Spades Slick/Mrs. Paint
OFF Zacharie/Sugar
Gargoyles Elisa/Goliath
Red vs Blue Grif/Simmons

For Moirallegiance I have
Homestuck: Aradia/Sollux
Red vs Blue: Caboose/Donut
Danny Phantom: Technus/GhostWriter
Papers, Please: Inspector/Jorji Costava

For Kismesissitude I have
OFF: The Batter/The Queen