Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Complications (Junko vs. Ying)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:55 am
Ying didn't want to kill. That much she was absolutely sure of. After her time in the tear, she didn't want to hurt anything more than she already had. A lurching feeling attacked her stomach, as she knew she was going against everything Medea had taught them.

Yet there was another thing she was certain of. Fighting would never cease to exist. It was the very existence of the clans purpose to cause chaos amongst the humans. They had an entire faction dedicated to warfare.

So she needed to find a way around it. The best way she saw fit was to learn how to fight without actually killing. Surely there was a way to disarm or ... maybe ...

She saw a very pretty conquest horseman pass by. "U-Um! Excuse me miss! I know we have not properly met, b-but my name is Ying Zheng and um ... c-could you possibly help me with something?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:15 pm
Junko had simply wanted to feel pretty today, but a more adult pretty..but not too adult. That was why she had gone with one of the dresses Invictus had given her during her stay on the Isle of Conquest, a long and breezy blue and gold dress with a lovely floral pattern to it. Her hair was done up, relaxed with her calm mood, and decorated. She just wanted to feel pretty.

Apparently it worked a little too well.

The ghoul looked surprised when someone suddenly stopped her and apologized about meeting, introducing herself and asking for her..help..?

Um..! Okay! Junko turned and instinctively bent in a low bow for the smaller ghoul. "Hello~! I'm Junko! It's nice to meet you, Miss Zhen! How may I help you?" She asked cheerfully as she stood straight again, smiling down at the ghoul.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:02 pm
"Um ..." Oh no she hadn't thought this through. Oh no she hadn't thought this through at all. You couldn't just ask someone to be a punching bag.

Nervously, she picked at her hanbok. "Um ... could you maybe ..." She summoned her bow innocently and held it up to the girl. "I want to become a better fighter and I need assistance so if you're m-maybe not too busy could you help me and fight??"

O n O

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:02 pm
Oh! A bow! How lovely. "Uh..sure! I suppose I can...um.." Junko frowned and looked down at her dress. She wasn't really dressed for a fight, and this dress was special to her...

"O-okay..well...I'm just concerned for my dress. I'm happy to help! Don't misunderstand! But.." Dress.

Chimarii

Eight

Fanatical Friend

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:32 pm
Ying nodded understandingly. "Oh yes! I see the problem ..." She thought for a moment, then snapped her fingers. In the next moment, she had her tiny needle booklet out. "P-Perhaps I could be of assistance? You see I am an artisan seamstress, so I have thousands of years experience sewing clothes ... Wh-When we fight, if your beautiful garments are damaged, I can fix them?"

It was a shot in the dark, but a shot nonetheless.

eight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:41 am
Oh good! She understood! Sighing with relief Junko was about to ask if she could have a few minutes to run back to her room and change up until the tiny horned ghoul held out a needle booklet. Junko gasped delightedly, clapping her hands. Another seamstress! How wonderful! Oh, there were so many now when before she had been the only one in the school! Why were these students only enrolling after she was about to graduate? Sigh.

Wait.

Thousands of years?

Junko blinked.

"That..would be wonderful! I could do it myself as well just...this dress is very special to me, a dear friend gave it to me as a gift before.." An..artisan seamstress? Why did she feel the need to be so formal about the addition of artisan? But if this ghoul had thousands of years of experience...

"All right...ah! I have a question, and I hope it doesn't come off as rude..um...what is your race?" Perhaps she was simply a demon who lived for several millennia and 'thousands of years' was the age equivalent of..a sixteen-year-old? She did look so young!

chimarii

Eight

Fanatical Friend

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 pm
Ying blinked back at the taller girl. "A um ... I am a Conquest horseman, as you are ... correct?"

Right??

RIGHT??? O n O

eight
this is literally more than a whole month late O u Q

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:12 am
Junko blinked. Oh..that explained it.

She cleared her throat, rubbing the base of her throat for a moment. There was no other way to put this than with honesty. "Ah..no. I am a futakuchi-onna...but I've been to the isle of Conquest! This dress was a gift from Invictus..so...I can see where perhaps your confusion stems from. I am so sorry! I can still fight you, if you like! I promise!"

chimarii

Eight

Fanatical Friend

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:03 pm
At first Ying was embarrassed, almost to the point of anger.

Then she was duped by the fact that Invictus himself had donated (she refused to think of it as anything but a donation) a dress to this halloween creature.

Then she was embarrassed all over again that she'd made such a foolish mistake. Her honor was all trounced in the worst sort of way!

"Yes um ... I think that um ... Yes!" Good comeback, Ying. She summoned her bow to her side, eyes narrowing in a sliver of seriousness. "Let us fight!"

eight

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff