Submit

Ylva Wolfblood

Unforgiving Spirit

11,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:34 am
Okay so, lately i have been looking up certain creepy pastas online. One of them his name is Eyeless Jack...he eats kidneys. well a few weeks ago I found a kidney in one of those food saver vacuum bag things. that was creepy. Another of the creepy pastas Jeff the Killer wears a white hoody....now this is really weird. Ive looked him up the most. Ive been wanting a white hoody for my birthday. my birthday is three days away. today...I found a white hoody near the same place that i found the hoody....creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:11 pm
Insanities Marionette
Okay so, lately i have been looking up certain creepy pastas online. One of them his name is Eyeless Jack...he eats kidneys. well a few weeks ago I found a kidney in one of those food saver vacuum bag things. that was creepy. Another of the creepy pastas Jeff the Killer wears a white hoody....now this is really weird. Ive looked him up the most. Ive been wanting a white hoody for my birthday. my birthday is three days away. today...I found a white hoody near the same place that i found the hoody....creepy.

You have been wanting a white hoody? You 'found' a kidney in a bag? Are you trying to tell us you are Eyeless Jack?

Bfallenangel

Ylva Wolfblood

Unforgiving Spirit

11,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:26 pm
Ummm not even close. Where'd you get that idea. Im simply saying that finding those things in my yard after i started researching Eyeless and Jeff is weird....I wonder if they left them.  
Pasta Bowl

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games