Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Visit Our Thread Too?
  Pfft! Yush!
View Results

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:06 am
A Public Thread is now under discussion and development in Barton Town. It will be a Semi Lit Rp Thread, Vampire related of course. It will be our outside link to Gaia. Suggested names for the Thread and soforth would be welcomed, as well as any other things you may want to see go there. We want to make this a productive, and prosperous thread, so put your thinking caps on.
I hope to have it up and running before the full moon. (ie tuesday the 14th)
Here's your chance to help design the perfect thread!

Night Breeds Lair

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:28 pm
label it as a long term RP. threatening to delete someone's profile if they don't post after a certain time usually helps. then also a limit to the amount of humans since Barton Town is filled with people aching to be slaves.

also, lots of different areas, ie. battle spots, gardens of doom, etc.

And special events during certain times, such as weather changes, other races attacking, and all sorts of other interesting things.

then there's also the need to keep those who cause trouble alive, that way the places isn't boring, that way it won't die quickly.

then there's also the levels in power, such as who runs the thread, command areas, guards, and so forth.

then the no bumping/spamming/advertising.

I'll probably think of other things during school tomorrow. 3nodding  

Shadow Katsuragi

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:16 pm
Demona Dragon
label it as a long term RP. threatening to delete someone's profile if they don't post after a certain time usually helps. then also a limit to the amount of humans since Barton Town is filled with people aching to be slaves.

also, lots of different areas, ie. battle spots, gardens of doom, etc.

And special events during certain times, such as weather changes, other races attacking, and all sorts of other interesting things.

then there's also the need to keep those who cause trouble alive, that way the places isn't boring, that way it won't die quickly.

then there's also the levels in power, such as who runs the thread, command areas, guards, and so forth.

then the no bumping/spamming/advertising.

I'll probably think of other things during school tomorrow. 3nodding
Thanks! All of these things will help!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:06 pm
I'm afraid I'm no good at suggestions of this sort. But rest assured I'll be there to help get everything moving and keep this fledgling thread safe from death. Count me in for.... today I guess.  

silent_eric

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:43 pm
Night Breeds Lair  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:43 pm
We Start Toningt!

Nautula
Captain

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:50 pm
YAY ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:59 am
All current and new members are invited to come play with us!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nautula
Captain

TracDameion

Quotable Humorist

5,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:52 am
Hello vampires, I hope you are ready for a fight with werepyres at alltimes, because we will attack Day and Night.........

-Werepyre Guardian  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:48 pm
Trac Dameion
Hello vampires, I hope you are ready for a fight with werepyres at alltimes, because we will attack Day and Night.........

-Werepyre Guardian
neutral  

Nautula
Captain

lastdeath101

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:20 pm
y do a whole bunch o vampire guilds have 2 b RP guilds? y cant they b guilds with actuall vampires? and not just ppl that dont kno anything about real vampires? and if u have any questions about wut i mean just pm me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:09 pm
lastdeath101
y do a whole bunch o vampire guilds have 2 b RP guilds? y cant they b guilds with actuall vampires? and not just ppl that dont kno anything about real vampires? and if u have any questions about wut i mean just pm me.
Um, could you repeat that in English please? And if I can translate most of that correctly, Actual vampires? Oookay. This is an RP guild... If you don't want to be in an RP guild, here's a suggestion DON"T JOIN! This is also a place for more than just vampires.... Wait a minute, WTF does this hafta do with the thread? Oi vey....... rolleyes  

Nautula
Captain

The Sweet Young Thing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:55 am
lastdeath101

Honey, there just aren't very many of us real vampires around. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:59 am
Nautula
Trac Dameion

-Werepyre Guardian
neutral

Mmm... fresh meat!

Oh, sorry! I'm not a member here yet! I did do my profile though...

My apologies.  

The Sweet Young Thing

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas