Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 am
I though i'd start this out, its easier putting it here in writing than putting it on runescape.

My sis pushed me get 3 party hats, 2 of them she got for me really lol.
So far I got all september stuff done, bulldog runs though, for the golden hero armor plus extra stuff.....heh.....i gave up on that, im trying to save up to finish the world event armor at least.

I still need to do today's event, party room baloon drop. Sis says its easy but i was and am too sleepy to do it right now, but i'll get it done :3

next month will be HELL for me.

I have to talk to my social security advocate, then the next week I have social security hearing in dallas. (shivers at both)
Day after the hearing is my neurologist appointment. I just dont know what im going to do.

Maybe a week after that, state fair. im feeling the pressure to have money and I dont. Mom and I want to see the chinese lantern festival this year. We saw it last year too, we paid the cheeper prices during the day and waited till night, that when the prices are so much higher.

I hope everyone else is having a good month :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:53 am
I keep hearing about Bull dog event, What is it??

-----------------  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:23 am
Doctor Nitrus Brio
I keep hearing about Bull dog event, What is it??

-----------------[/quote
well for one, its over
"bulldog" event is when you run from the wilderness wall to the deep wild and touch the fence and run back, touch wilderness wall, and repeat

it was supposed to give the top 1000 people gold hero armor overide.

sadly, i didnt get in the top 1000. a lot of pkers made their move.

however, my sis did get the gold hero over ride

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:17 am
That bulldog run sounds intense!

I actually came back to RuneScape Sept 3rd, to the old school servers. My husband and I could not stand RS3.
Collectively we are missing the blue and purple party hats, so since we just started, we don't have the golds to buy them! D:

Kalena, I hope your Social Security bussiness gets straightened out and all goes well. smile  

GhostOrchids

Cat

28,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:15 pm
Well, bull dog sounds fun. And your sister is appears to always be on top of everything.

I have gotten lvl 99 Crafting... was it in September? Idk, I forgot. I just bought my crafting cape today.

I love the Sign of Porters for Divinations. They are charged item that sends selected items directly to your bank. Finally, I am able to fish and go mining. I still hate them, but at least i have a reason to do so. Gotten lvl 79 mining doing it this way.

I also gotten lvl 94 Prayer. I love free exp. I don't do penguins anymore.

----

GhostOrchids,

Do you believe those rare items will become somewhat profitable in the future? I have zero rares as I am opposed by them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:47 am
GhostOrchids
That bulldog run sounds intense!

I actually came back to RuneScape Sept 3rd, to the old school servers. My husband and I could not stand RS3.
Collectively we are missing the blue and purple party hats, so since we just started, we don't have the golds to buy them! D:

Kalena, I hope your Social Security bussiness gets straightened out and all goes well. smile

thanks, been after it since 2010 v_V  

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

GhostOrchids

Cat

28,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:54 am
Doctor Nitrus Brio

GhostOrchids,
Do you believe those rare items will become somewhat profitable in the future? I have zero rares as I am opposed by them.

At the rate I am seeing everyone with them? I doubt it. Santas, Halloweens, Party Hats....I see them on everyone.
It's just fun to have them, at the moment.

kalenakeeper

thanks, been after it since 2010 v_V

goodness. :c 3 years is too long of a wait for anything. Best of luck.  
Runescape

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games