Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Card Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CARDZ?
  MY PIKACHU IZ STRONGER THAN YOUR CHARZARD.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:17 am
HARRRRR.
I got my first pack yesterday.
Gai Sensei was the first card. heart

Anyone know where to find a text document of the cardlist?
The official website's crap. :[

Anyway, has anybody tried the game yet? Your thoughts?
(It's not out in English yet... so... DX)
Who'd you get? razz

I want Naruto. And everyone in team 10 including Asuma.
And Kakashi. XD
Oooo! And Tsunade. :3

Discuss:

- Card Fads
- The Game
- What you got/want...?
- ETC.

Also, I won't tolerate flaming here. It's just a fracking game.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:29 am
I've never heard of this! But that probably is because I'm in the US >< Is it any fun???  

churrlo

E-on

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:05 am
I think it is in the us  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:40 pm
Well yes it is out in the US...I've got only one card, the exclusive promo from April's issue of Shonen Jump it's Naruto Uzumaki...anyways it says that release is due for March so I'm pretty sure it's out and it says to feature 72 cards...  

Lucian Lightwood

Dapper Codger

In Circus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:29 pm
There's a card game...?
O_o;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:22 am
Kakogawa
There's a card game...?
O_o;
Yep. Pretty sweet too. If I wouldn't have other things to spend my money on I'd buy some...I still might...
Anyways, from what I've seen till now from it...You have different types of cards, for example, Ninja cards (amongst them Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno), Mission cards (An example being the "Three Man Squads" with the effect "A team with 3 Ninjas can only be blocked by another Team with 3 Ninjas") and Jutsu cards (such as the "Sexy Jutsu" and the "Shadow Clone Jutsu")

I hope that's a pretty good description cuz that's all I know about it at the moment...

Lucian Lightwood

Dapper Codger

konnova90

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:32 am
wat there is a card game now  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:47 am
konnova90
wat there is a card game now
Seems like it...out this month too, I just gave descritpion of what I know just above ^^^  

Lucian Lightwood

Dapper Codger

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:40 am
Mario Arcamenel
Kakogawa
There's a card game...?
O_o;
Yep. Pretty sweet too. If I wouldn't have other things to spend my money on I'd buy some...I still might...
Anyways, from what I've seen till now from it...You have different types of cards, for example, Ninja cards (amongst them Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno), Mission cards (An example being the "Three Man Squads" with the effect "A team with 3 Ninjas can only be blocked by another Team with 3 Ninjas") and Jutsu cards (such as the "Sexy Jutsu" and the "Shadow Clone Jutsu")

I hope that's a pretty good description cuz that's all I know about it at the moment...

i hate that people call them 'Naruto Uzumaki' and stuff like that....its just complete dumbness whee ...america totally screwed something good up  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:51 pm
churrlo
I've never heard of this! But that probably is because I'm in the US >< Is it any fun???
It's a lot like Pokemon with a twist of Yugioh. Very fun. XD

E-oki
I think it is in the us
I haven't seen the cards in English yet... but I know imports in Japanese are at Suncoast.

Mario Arcamenel
Well yes it is out in the US...I've got only one card, the exclusive promo from April's issue of Shonen Jump it's Naruto Uzumaki...anyways it says that release is due for March so I'm pretty sure it's out and it says to feature 72 cards...
Must... have! It's a promo card!
Ah, they're releasing early. But only 72? In Japan I think there's 200...
Gai is number 190 somthin'.
Damn. I want it. *begs parents to let her go to the mall to get Shonen Jump*

Kakogawa
There's a card game...?
O_o;
It's very new in America; fairly new in Japan. :3

Mario Arcamenel
Kakogawa
There's a card game...?
O_o;

That just about covers it. :3

Nephite Warrior
Mario Arcamenel
Kakogawa
There's a card game...?
O_o;

i hate that people call them 'Naruto Uzumaki' and stuff like that....its just complete dumbness whee ...america totally screwed something good up
Most animes oriented for younger children have the names switched around so they can understand it better.
That's why I'm going to play Japanese cards... but I probably won't be allowed to use them at tournaments (like I'd EVER go to a stupid tournament... rolleyes )

Syndactyly

Lucian Lightwood

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:55 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
Mario Arcamenel

Most animes oriented for younger children have the names switched around so they can understand it better.
That's why I'm going to play Japanese cards... but I probably won't be allowed to use them at tournaments (like I'd EVER go to a stupid tournament... rolleyes )
Yeah. Well I pretty much just quoted the cards...I'm fairly new to Naruto one way or another anyways so it doesn't faze me really...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:50 am
Mario Arcamenel
Shikalee
churrlo
Mario Arcamenel

Yeah. Well I pretty much just quoted the cards...I'm fairly new to Naruto one way or another anyways so it doesn't faze me really...
Very good. :3
The only way I've learned stuff is from cognates and dictionaries. XD

Syndactyly

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas