Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Round Two: FIGHT (Hel/Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:04 pm
@backwardlimbs: Good

Amrita stared down at the notification on her phone, frowning. That one word hit more than the rest of the conversation combined, and she wasn't going to put up with it. At first she had debated going to Hel's room immediately, but then thought better of it. If she did, it would be admitting that Hel had gotten under her skin, and she couldn't have that, not in the slightest.

So she waited a day, and then a second, seething on the inside but never letting it show for what it was worth.

Near the end of the second day though, Hel would receive a text:

Meet me at the gym.

At this stage in the game, she didn't need to be coy about it...and that was somehow satisfying. Moments after it had been sent, Amrita was at the gym waiting, moving through her stretches before taking a casual seat on some training equipment, gaze elsewhere in thought as she waited.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:07 am
It seemed pretty backwards to be dogging on someone who she had vowed her loyalty to, huh? Well, Hel didn't forget, most certainly not. She wasn't ignoring it either...and if...or when, the moment arose that she would be tested, she'd rise to meet it. Amrita may have had her vow of loyalty, but that didn't mean she was subservient, and that also didn't mean she wouldn't speak her mind. This Amrita was a wolf in sheep's clothing, and that pissed her off. Being played ranked high of Hel's list to be seriously pissed off.

After that lovely conversation on Critter, Hel was seriously expecting another knock on her door. She was...as the expression went, cruising for a bruising. She knew she was. So a few days came and went, and Hel thought it odd...but she wasn't surprised when she finally did receive a text. Hel slid from her bed where she was just lying and staring at the ceiling, and muttered an "About time." as she got ready to go. That mega-chicken she called a familiar was napping in Mac's room with its lady...and there it would stay. She didn't need it for this.

Thus Hel appeared in the gym, and approached Amrita. She rested her hands on her hips, and regarded the ghoul with a haughty grin. "So what are you going to bet this time?" Because really, it wasn't hard to figure out if you wanted something out of Hel, you had to beat her down to get it, and she was sure Amrita wanted something.

Enoh Love

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:57 am
"Good evening, Hel." The haughty grin was returned with a sweet, unassuming smile. Everything about her was meticulously the same, save for the jacket she opted to wear in order to hide her lock. Just had she had been about to ditch the jacket, to let everyone see the lock, but then Christof's reaction to it changed her mind. Now, the jacket stayed for sure. There would be nobody approaching her to try to remove that bloody lock embedded in her chest.

"Bet? Why Hel, do you really think that low of me?" Her smile dropped, making her look actually hurt. The look was held for a moment, and then two, before the smile eased back onto her lips. "But, since you mention it...what do you think we should bet on this one?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:03 pm
"Oh no, quite the opposite in fact." Hel replied with ease and a roll of her shoulders. "It is because I think so highly of you that I know that you would only challenge me in order to gain something from me." She smirked. "Let us not beat around the bush, and you can stop wasting my time with the sweet smiles and coy attitude."

At her question Hel gave a thoughtful hum, "I am not certain what to ask if you...but what is it you want of me?"

Enoh Love

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:29 pm
"I had no ulterior motives, other than a spar with one of my favourite creatures." That sweet little smile never left her lips, not even after Hel asked her to drop the act. A brief look of hurt surprise crossed her features just before her gaze slid to the ground. "You're so mean to me..."

"But since you mention it, I guess there is something I would like..." Her grey eye lifted to met Hel's. "If I win, will you stop making me out to be the bad guy?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:38 pm
“Mmm oh ya, I am sure.” Hel made sure to layer on the sarcasm thick, and scoffed. “Oh, knock it off!” She snapped, pointing a finger at her. “Mean to you, please. Besides, you are a big ghoul, you can handle it.” Hel crossed her arms now, and didn’t look surprised at the question.

“Ya. Certainly…If you win I will stop giving everyone a heads up as to what you really are.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:45 pm
"I already told you, I haven't changed a bit. You've just never known me for me." The hurt look never left this time, not at the accusing finger, or even at the way Hel accepted her little agreement. Hel's mistake had been to specify that she didn't know what to ask, and so Amrita didn't give her a second chance to make her own side of the deal. All she did was settle into a stance.

"Well then, shall we get started?"

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:51 pm
Hel didn’t buy it, and she only snorted. “Well then—“ She sneered. “Maybe you should not go around playing creeple then, eh? Sounds like common sense, if you want them to know the real you.” The reaper though, wasn’t going to forget this was a fight for something, no, she never forgot things like that. “For my end…a favor, when I deem to call on it, if I win.”

That was all she had, really, and she slipped into her stance as well, ready to go.  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:53 pm
This time around, Hel wasn't taking this lightly. Oh no. She was well aware of what that b***h across from her was capable of now. Now that she was taking this the utmost seriously now, Hel was getting a feel for how the ghoul battled, and she lunged in and aimed a kick for her mid-section.

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 1

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:57 pm
"On the condition that it does not interfere with me calling on your promised loyalty, I will accept that term." Otherwise, Hel was out of luck.

Amrita was quick to jump back from the kick, avoiding the majority of the damage she no doubt sought to inflict; but in her move to shove Hel's offending foot away from her and on a new trajectory away, she managed to get a couple stitches torn. For now she kept her distance.

Quote:
Damage: 0
HP: 49/50

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:00 pm
“You can not condition my condition!” Hel cried. As Amrita move back and away, Hel kept moving forward, very mindful of the ghoul’s hands. “Either accept it, or you change your current bet!” Well, she wasn’t sure how that worked exactly, but hey. She’d go for it.

She swept her fist out, and grazed the ghoul across her stomach.

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 2

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:12 pm
"Says the one who didn't wait for me to agree to her terms before starting the battle." Amrita sounded amused at best. "I am not changing my answer."

She hopped backwards again, slapping Hel's fist on it's way past.

Quote:
Damage: 1
HP: 47/50

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:15 pm
"Well, I am not changing mine either, and though it will not stop me from being loyal, if it affects it...then you will just have to deal with it!" That little slap also furthered to piss her off, and instead she grabbed Amrita's wrist, pulled her towards her, and then jammed her knee right into her stomach.

She released the ghoul then, and leapt back from her.

HP: 49 / 50
DMG: 11

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:19 pm
"Very well, but next time, if you pull a trick like that---" She didn't get to finish her sentence though, as Hel's knee took the wind right out of her. She didn't need it to breathe and 'live', but she did need it to speak. She staggered back for a moment, holding her stomach, and in the next she was moving, swinging a twisted fist at Hel's face.

Quote:
Damage: 4
HP: 36/50

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:27 pm
“I am not your dog, bi—“ Hel almost got that statement out after Amrita called it a trick, like she was some kind of pet. Though Amrita’s fist crashing right into her cheek was very helpful in cutting Hel off.

The ghoul scowled and leapt away from her, rubbing her cheek.

HP: 45 / 50
DMG: 0

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas