Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Third Time Charms (Junko vs. Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:57 pm
Hel slid her eyePhone back down the front of her tunic top, smirking after seeing Junko’s last reply on Critter. Well, that didn’t need a reply. With a laugh, she slid off the reaper garden wall and made her way to the gym. She always liked sparring…and with Junko, there was an urge to finally beat the damn ghoul. That pure dumb luck couldn’t keep saving her forever, could it? Maybe the third time would be the charm for Hel.

Once in the gym, Hel stretched a bit, cracking and popping some of her joints here and there.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:31 pm
Junko was unhappy. She didn't want to go, she really didn't want to go, but she knew if she stood Hel up she would never hear the end of it. The bullying would never end.

Might as well get it over with. One last time. She wouldn't need to do it anymore after this. Of course that didn't mean she would be her usual punctual self; Hel had given her eighteen minutes.

She showed up exactly seventeen minutes later, dressed in her only work out clothes and not looking at all excited about this.

Junko sighed. "Okay, I'm here."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:35 pm
That was fine with your small rebellion, Junko. Seventeen minutes later, that was fine. Hel was all limbered up by the time the ghoul showed up. The reaper flashed the ghoul a bright grin, and slid into her fighting stance, raising her fists.

“Then let us get down to business!” She cried.  
Eight rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:37 pm
"Do we really have to do this?" Junk pouted, raising her arms defensively in wait for Hel's first move.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:39 pm
"Well...we do not have to do this...you have to though." Hel grinned. "You wanna graduate, ya?"

After, Hel moved in closer, and shot one of her fists at the ghoul, grazing her.

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 3

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:42 pm
"Well, yes, but--" Junko squeaked when Hel moved to punch her, raising an arm to take the hit instead of her face. "You hit really hard!" She knocked Hel's arm away and turned, spinning on her heel to deliver a kick aimed at the reaper's stomach.

HP: 47/50
Damage done: 6  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:45 pm
"Oh my Jack." Hel started, "Junko, shut up." She said this with a laugh though. "You are complaining about me hitting too hard after that irrelevant rant you went on about all the things you been through a few spars ago? Knock it off." Regardless, she was grinning, even as the ghoul kicked her in the stomach which pushed her back some.

She then moved forward again, and aimed a punch for her mid-section.

HP: 44 / 50
DMG: 4

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:51 pm
"That's different!" Junko protested, grunting and stepping back a moment after she was punched. "That was being attacked, but a spar." She frowned and rubbed her stomach. Stupid.

"I'm using that loom, by the way. Thank you again for that." They would never agree to disagree on that subject, so might as well change it to something more pleasant. She swung at Hel again, this time aiming a punch at her.

HP: 43/50
Damage done: 3  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:03 am
“It is not really that different.” She laughed. “Both are going to inflict pain one way or another!” She grinned. “Pain is just weakness leaving the body.”

The ghoul reached out and caught Junko’s fist as it swung at her, noting the bit of force behind it, but it was Junko’s words that temporarily caught her off guard. The reaper blinked, and for the moment, didn’t retaliate. “Oh, ya…do not mention it. I knew you would, that is why I gave it to you!” The ghoul then released Junko’s fist, and leapt back and away from her, settling into her stance again.

“Make any cloth to make a garment out of yet?”

HP: 41 / 50
DMG: 0 dice plz

Eight

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Pain is just--was she for real?! Hel couldn't seriously believe that. Seriously now.

Junko preferred to speak of the loom instead. "I've started to! I'm not entirely sure what I will make with it yet, but I will come up with something~! It passes the time between, well..this." She waved a hand in a vague gesture of the area around them. It was like a soothing pastime for her, something fun and more her style that she could put all of her effort into.

While Hel was backing off Junko went in again for another punch.

HP: 43/50
Damage done: 5  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:26 pm
Yes, Junko. Hel was for real.

The reaper nodded her head, and then snorted softly. "Ya...passing time..." She muttered. "I understand that feeling." She was struck in the mid-section by that punch, and retaliated with a punch of her own. "I hate being idle while waiting for that damn graduation exam."

HP: 36 / 50
DMG: 6

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:42 pm
"Jack," Junko took the hit and then used that chance to deliver a hit of her own. She raised her arm and then brought her elbow down on Hel's shoulder. "I can't wait for my graduation exam."

HP: 37
Damage done: 10 apparently

Lucyal

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:54 pm
Hel grit her teeth at that maneuver as the elbow came down on her shoulder, though she was quick to retaliate. She grabbed Junko by said arm and threw her over her shoulder. Once the ghoul was away from her, Hel rolled her shoulders to get rid of that ache from the attack. “You and me both.” The valkyrie replied.

She flexed her fingers and got back into her stance as she waited for the ghoul’s next attack.

HP: 26 / 50
DMG: 8

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:58 pm
As Junko was picked up she knew it was coming. She did her best to brace herself for the impact but when she hit the ground she yelped anyway. For a moment Junko saw stars, but she did her best to roll and kick at Hel anyway.

HP: 29
Damage done: 3  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:18 pm
Hel grinned as Junko rolled and kicked at her. She let the ghoul do it, and then grabbed her ankle…and threw her again. What could Hel say…it amused her. It also made her feel a bit better too.

HP: 23 / 50
DMG: 7

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas