Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 pm
So it's that time of year again... time for bunnies and... oh wait, wrong time of year....

Halloween ish next month, and of course stores are already flooded with plastic stuff to decorate with. Traditionally Gaia it's self will launch the event early, so... as a guild what do we want to do?

We could do an energy bump type thread, a chat thread, an RP thread, stuff like that.

I don't have any idea what their doing this year for an event, though I assume cash will be involved stare

We have had threads that took off well and some that flopped, but I'm thinking with this new game at least we should see some new members, and personally, as Lord of Nosgoth I want our guild to be the first Nosgoth guild to welcome any new players.

So what are your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:58 pm
Kain Balance Guardian
So it's that time of year again... time for bunnies and... oh wait, wrong time of year....

Halloween ish next month, and of course stores are already flooded with plastic stuff to decorate with. Traditionally Gaia it's self will launch the event early, so... as a guild what do we want to do?

We could do an energy bump type thread, a chat thread, an RP thread, stuff like that.

I don't have any idea what their doing this year for an event, though I assume cash will be involved stare

We have had threads that took off well and some that flopped, but I'm thinking with this new game at least we should see some new members, and personally, as Lord of Nosgoth I want our guild to be the first Nosgoth guild to welcome any new players.

So what are your thoughts?

Well, in case anyone is feeling particularly lazy, I don't see why we can't do a chat/bump thread. Maybe in the process we can also get out there the new Nosgoth game. News about it. Spread it by word of mouth. We can also set up a: What IS Nosgoth? Question sort of thing to. To Educate people about it. :3  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:43 am
Do we want to do a costume contest type event? We can rate on themes. Or if funding is an issue, a tek tek costume contest  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:34 pm
(Man, I need to get back into this thing. Crazy schedule has been crazy the past couple of months. :/)

I think both of the previous ideas would be good ideas. Who doesn't enjoy sitting around and chatting with one another or bumping each other on a thread? As for the costume contest, well, it's Halloween after all. It only makes to unleash our inner child and dress up for the occasion, whatever it may be. :3

EDIT: Actually, I wanted to add on that a little roleplay event might be fun for some of the members to do. .o. Yeah, responses might be slow for some people (myself included) but it'd be a great way to motivate people to come online and play with the rest of the guild. And with the release of Nosgoth recently, having a thread of two out there may turn some new fans of the series to join us. .o. Just an idea but it could work.  

xXHeartless_ChanXx

Invisible Phantom

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:35 pm
I like the role-play idea; I admit I'm wary given how many have failed however.

Although the bump thread could become its own roleplay so...two birds with one stone?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:53 am
Lieutenant Turel

That was actually my concern too, I kinda just figured I'd put it in the first post since we've done them in the past. My issues with RPs is I suck at them anymore, plus I don't have time some nights to even get on Gaia right now.

If we do an event I'd need a few people to help out for those nights/days I can't get online.

Prizes for events... I dunno, the mp inflation thanks to the gold influx pretty much shot most things out of my 'affordable range', and I'm not spending anymore real cash on Gaia till they chill out.

For the costume contest, we could do two for fun, one dress up your avi, one do a tektek or something.

Could always just do a guild event in the forum, no RP and start an RP in here or something?

Ether way, with the new games I wanna be out there so we can try and get new peoples in here.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:05 pm
How about an in guild costume contest and do the rp outside of WTN?

The guild is so inactive that I don't feel we could justify all that much. At least with an outside event we can maybe get more people. Where is everyone?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:07 pm
*crawls in* *moans like a zombie*  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:32 am
...Hatter I don't understand.

That aside, for prizes, we could just do gloating/bragging rights. A victory over others is a reward in itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:23 pm
Lieutenant Turel

Although the bump thread could become its own roleplay so...two birds with one stone?

*thumb's up* Yes! the bump thread becomes the roleplay. 8D  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:55 am
That sounds like a plan then. We just need people to run these events and we are ready to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:59 pm
So general purpose bump thread in the main event forum that can morph into whatever when the actual event starts?

Any guild members want to volunteer to be thread mods and help run it?  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:42 am
Wouldn't it make a nicer showing for the Guild's crew to do it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:45 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Wouldn't it make a nicer showing for the Guild's crew to do it?
Well it would... but Hatter is the only one who isn't AWOL sweatdrop  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 am
Most people, in general, are AWOL. Where are certain people?  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff