Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
Kakashi sharingan theories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatake_gaiden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:27 am
Does anybody have any theories to how kakashi got his sharingan. Here's mine. I think that when kakashiwas little (about 13) he needed an eye transplant for some reason. and the eye he got was from a dead uchiha that had sharingan. because lets face the truth he had to have gotten it from someone else because he isnt an uchiha. (from that one episode where itachi uses Ms on kakashi and he says a scentence about kakashi not being an uchiha so his sharingan will not be able to withstand ms for very long. Thats my theorie anybody else got one?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:36 pm
You're actually pretty close. spoiler A rather Naruto-ish Uchiha was his teammate. As I understand it, Kakashi got a kunai to the eye. Later, the Uchiha saved his from some falling rocks. His whole side was crushed. He gave him his other eye. That's about it. end spoiler  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:49 pm
Pretty close... According to Ch. 239-244...
Kakashi was attacked by a kuni. Later after saving Rin from the enemy, the cave enterence began collapsing Kakashi was hit by a falling rock and fell. Obito rescued him and asked Rin to transplant his eye to Kakashi. His entire other half had been crused by a large bolder.[End Spoiler]

[You May View it here.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:46 pm
I haven't seen/read that yet though. Nice Job you look almost exactly like kakashi.  

Hatake_gaiden

Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games