Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:40 am
Boris's responses to the 'restart' questionnaire:

User Image
Quote:
Do you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?(For example 'Capn Agonys')I am only known as Boris.

Tell me a little bit about yourself: I still don't like how guy met girl, had sex with girl while married to woman.

What is your time zone? PST.

What are your hobbies / skill sets? None really.

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills? Sure.

Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR? Of course.

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication) Yeah.

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week? Well, my job is unpredictable, so it is not guaranteed that I'll be on everyday to do anything.

What day/time are events best for you? It all depends on what's currently happening in my life.

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be?A dream thread for everyone to posts their dreams they had.

Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see?Yes.

Anything you would like to add?Hmm, I have been kind of sad that RAWR wasn't active as it used to be, and I hope that if we do raids, that I get to go to at least one.

Ask him a question and see what he has to say!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 am
What kind of dream was your last dream?

(do you like peanut butter?)  

raisedpassion
Captain

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:05 am
raisedpassion

A1: I had many dreams last night. One involved imaginary rape and destruction (Two other bad guys and myself), one having me see the butt of on of my sister's friends, and the other ones, I can't remember except one friend telling me he was only being nice to me and didn't want anything to do with me.

A2: Sometimes I like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:24 am
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion

A1: I had many dreams last night. One involved imaginary rape and destruction (Two other bad guys and myself), one having me see the butt of on of my sister's friends, and the other ones, I can't remember except one friend telling me he was only being nice to me and didn't want anything to do with me.

I usually dream about happy stuff. What did you have in mind about a dream thread?  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:17 am
Because Boris's thread was made before the subforum was, his thread is a bit off from the rest. Let me introduce him to you: He's old school RAWR. I respect him a great deal for his youtube dancing and for the fact that he makes his opinions abundantly known. You will always know where you stand with Boris. He is a rock amongst blades of grass blowing in the wind.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:46 am
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion

I usually dream about happy stuff. What did you have in mind about a dream thread?
A dream thread where you put all of your dreams. For example, let us say someone had a dream about a flying castle. Instead of placing it in the main forum, it would be put in the dream subforum.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:20 am
Boris_Badenov
Would you want a thread, a subforum, or would you like your own guild for it, like an extra wing to RAWR with links back and forth between the two?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:52 am
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
Would you want a thread, a subforum, or would you like your own guild for it, like an extra wing to RAWR with links back and forth between the two?
I think it would be better if it were a subforum because it could be better organized, and if one person had their own thread in the subforum, it could be easier to find a dream someone had that you really liked; however, the goal is to not limit the threads you can have if they're related to the dream world. For example, you can try to experiment different methods to to see if you produce different dreams. Someone can also try making a thread of their own to try and interpret peoples' dreams if they wanted. If someone wanted, they could ask what their dream might mean.

A dream guild might not be as productive though seeing as how it would just be dreams. Perhaps if we made a dream guild, we could run contests and accept donations to help peoples' dreams come true in reality.

I see a single dream thread getting too cluttered with discussions about a dream, and it might seem like someone is being self centered if they posted a dream that they have had.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

l marshy l

Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:45 pm
Why you no stay as a kitty cat emotion_donotwant .

I wanted to sacrifice my eyes to gain powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:38 pm
Ur Nightmare Forever
Boris IS a kitty cat!!  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:41 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
I think it would be better if it were a subforum because it could be better organized, and if one person had their own thread in the subforum, it could be easier to find a dream someone had that you really liked; however, the goal is to not limit the threads you can have if they're related to the dream world. For example, you can try to experiment different methods to to see if you produce different dreams. Someone can also try making a thread of their own to try and interpret peoples' dreams if they wanted. If someone wanted, they could ask what their dream might mean.

A dream guild might not be as productive though seeing as how it would just be dreams. Perhaps if we made a dream guild, we could run contests and accept donations to help peoples' dreams come true in reality.

I see a single dream thread getting too cluttered with discussions about a dream, and it might seem like someone is being self centered if they posted a dream that they have had.
Ok. If I give you an old subforum and crew privileges, will you clean it out and take care of it?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:03 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

Ok. If I give you an old subforum and crew privileges, will you clean it out and take care of it?

I'll do my best.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:17 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

I'll do my best.

good idea using an old sub forum raised too many sub forums is bad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:32 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

I'll do my best.
You now have your own subforum. I am elevating you to crew. If you need VC, let me know.  

raisedpassion
Captain

l marshy l

Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:21 pm
raisedpassion
Ur Nightmare Forever
Boris IS a kitty cat!!

A kitty cat in.... disguise?  
Welcome to RAWR

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas