Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 am
Moxxeh's responses to the 'restart' questionnaire:

User Image
Do you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?(For example 'Capn Agonys')
Just Mox or Moxxeh really. I've been gone for a while.

Tell me a little bit about yourself:
I am currently going to college while working part-time with kids with disabilities. My aim is to eventually work in the medical field. I am 20 and I live in Alaska. Uber compassionate and a huge procrastinator.

What is your time zone?
I am an hour behind the PST

What are your hobbies / skill sets?
I draw and do some writing.

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills?
I can if whatever is needed can be squeezed in when I have the free time.

Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR?
I am more of a follower/supporter than a leader.

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication)

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week?
Possibly a half hour each day, maybe more.

What day/time are events best for you?
Mornings work well for me, unless I am working.

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be?
Maybe a gaming interest sub forum.

Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see?
I don't see why not!

Anything you would like to add?
I have an odd obsession with at least keeping one hair tie on my wrists at all times.

Ask her a question and see what she has to say!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:01 am
This is all very interesting!

You work with kids with disabilities? That's awesome. You could think of everyone in RAWR as just a kid with his/her own unique disability smile

More of a supporter huh.....

BTW, I've ALWAYS wanted to come visit / move to Alaska for awhile. It must be awesome up there. Have you always been there or did you move there from somewhere else?

"Do some writing"..... How are your editing skills? Do you think you could be a part time editor for some of our more 'professional' works later on? Or would this be above your skills?

Gaming interest forum.... (Understand that I don't play games at all, gaia is as close as I get). What kind of games? What do you mean? Can you write a paragraph summary on it?

Ok I'll ask the obvious question here..... Why do you keep a hair tie on your wrist at all times? (Myself I used to keep hair ties on the 4X4 stick on my truck).  

raisedpassion
Captain

Moxxeh

Aged Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:33 am
raisedpassion
This is all very interesting!

You work with kids with disabilities? That's awesome. You could think of everyone in RAWR as just a kid with his/her own unique disability smile

More of a supporter huh.....

BTW, I've ALWAYS wanted to come visit / move to Alaska for awhile. It must be awesome up there. Have you always been there or did you move there from somewhere else?

"Do some writing"..... How are your editing skills? Do you think you could be a part time editor for some of our more 'professional' works later on? Or would this be above your skills?

Gaming interest forum.... (Understand that I don't play games at all, gaia is as close as I get). What kind of games? What do you mean? Can you write a paragraph summary on it?

Ok I'll ask the obvious question here..... Why do you keep a hair tie on your wrist at all times? (Myself I used to keep hair ties on the 4X4 stick on my truck).

I do, and I really do enjoy my work, though some days I swear I might grow in some grey hairs! Heh, well we're all not normal folks, we all have our quirks! smile I am actually really great with helping with social/emotional issues.

Yep, not much of a leader, I more of a support role kind of gal. I don't mind being behind the scenes on most things.

I like to write some poetry and short stories, but most days I am stuck with rhetorical analysis papers and essays, yuck! But, I could do some editing when I get the free time 3nodding

More like a gaming/games discussion board. Like from table top games, to the latest PS3/Xbox/Nintendo release. I can't really think of much to elaborate on this, maybe it's my lack of sleep from my night owl ways!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:50 am
Moxxeh
Do you think you would be able to help RAWR with emotional type issues? Myself, I find myself extremely limited in this area as I'm a bull in a china closet with problems and expect that everyone else should be the same. People aren't.

Pretty much, a team of RAWR throwing some weight around to get involved with people who are hurting, helping them to feel better about themselves, creating self esteem, and helping them to make better choices towards a brighter future.

Want in?

Please take a look at other threads in this subforum and post a replies if you can. People will appreciate the responses.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:20 am
When you first joined gaia, what did you like about it?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:47 pm
Fellow artist emotion_dowant .  

l marshy l

Risk-Taker

Moxxeh

Aged Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:29 am
Sorry for the delayed reply! I've been up to my gob in University fun time!

raisedpassion

I could if need be. I can provide good insight, advice, and stable emotional support for those in need. I get my "feel goods" from being able to help others when I can 3nodding

Boris_Badenov

I guess I could say was that I liked what little items they had. It was like dress up, and the fishing. I was horrible at it back in the day, but I've gotten okay at it now. I guess it's the social community that keeps me allured these days.

Ur Nightmare Forever

Mhm, I don't draw or paint as much as I used to, but I still enjoy it. This applies to creative writing as well!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:37 am
Moxxeh

I could if need be. I can provide good insight, advice, and stable emotional support for those in need. I get my "feel goods" from being able to help others when I can 3nodding
Excellent. I'm at a loss as to how to implement it at this point. Do you have any suggestions?  

raisedpassion
Captain

Moxxeh

Aged Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:40 am
raisedpassion
Excellent. I'm at a loss as to how to implement it at this point. Do you have any suggestions?

I wouldn't mind leaving my inbox open for those who need someone to talk to. I am not exactly sure how to get this going to be quite honest myself. Maybe an announcement or thread, or something offering a place for one to vent problems. Maybe a RAWR version of the Life Issues forum?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:46 am
Moxxeh
raisedpassion

I wouldn't mind leaving my inbox open for those who need someone to talk to. I am not exactly sure how to get this going to be quite honest myself. Maybe an announcement or thread, or something offering a place for one to vent problems. Maybe a RAWR version of the Life Issues forum?
a family / real life subforum is coming. Let's both think on this a bit and maybe we will....

oh....

IDEA!

lightbulb just came on over my head.

What if we got you your own guild? We could link it off the family subforum. (We can't put a subforum inside a subforum on gaia because gaia is gay).  

raisedpassion
Captain

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:48 am
KHAN AND I BOTH ENJOY POETRY, AND WE USED TO HAVE A TOPIC ON IT ON GIR  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:49 am
raisedpassion
a family / real life subforum is coming. Let's both think on this a bit and maybe we will....

oh....

IDEA!

What if we got you your own guild? We could link it off the family subforum. (We can't put a subforum inside a subforum on gaia because gaia is gay).

I wouldn't be able to maintain a guild, mainly because I wouldn't be able to check it as often as I should. I wouldn't mind having my own sticky thread in the Family/Real Life forum.  

Moxxeh

Aged Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:54 am
Moxxeh
raisedpassion

oh....

IDEA!

I wouldn't be able to maintain a guild, mainly because I wouldn't be able to check it as often as I should. I wouldn't mind having my own sticky thread in the Family/Real Life forum.
i believe the idea is not to have it as big as here it is just a more private setting for people who need help with problems while still being an affiliate to RAWR and semi public smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:55 am
Seiko L Rose
Moxxeh
raisedpassion

oh....

IDEA!

i believe the idea is not to have it as big as here it is just a more private setting for people who need help with problems while still being an affiliate to RAWR and semi public smile
think about it being an inbox soley for your forum  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:56 am
Moxxeh
raisedpassion

oh....

IDEA!

Problem I see with a sticky thread is five or ten ongoing conversations getting tangled.

How often could you check a guild? I / RAWR would plan to maintain ownership of the new guild because quite frankly, guild ownership is a b***h and not for the faint of heart or the inexperienced.  
Welcome to RAWR

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff