Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:33 am
Saenua's response to the restart questionnaire:

User ImageDo you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?(For example 'Capn Agonys') I don't believe so, I joined the guild years ago, but was too shy to post anything and always just lurked from a corner.

Tell me a little bit about yourself: I'm Kate, I'm more of a lurker, than someone who tries to be around all the time, however, I've been trying to overcome that stage for a while now and I've been feeling more comfortable with speaking in forums and hanging out with people I don't know, although it's still very awkward. I go to a night school, due to problems with normal schools and I suppose there's nothing much more to say about me.

What is your time zone? GMT+2

What are your hobbies / skill sets? I enjoy coding & working with photoshop, baking cakes and sketching is another thing that I love to do.

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills? I'll do my best.

Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR? I'm not suitable for those kind of things, I tend to be VERY shy and I feel awkward in a group of people that I have to get to know better.

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication) Sadly, no. Like I said before, I'm not suitable for that kind of thing.

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week? Depends on the week, for most part, a lot of time. Depending on what I do those days.

What day/time are events best for you? I suppose any, but later than 3am for me on Monday's to Thursday's, I'd have to pass, anything on Thursday's until Saturday's is fine at anytime is fine, but it depends if I fall asleep or not..

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be? Group Skyping? I think it'd be interesting.

Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see? Yes, of course.

Anything you would like to add?

Ask her a question and see what she has to say!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:36 am
i THINK WE TRIED THAT ONCE BUT XALLY AND RAISED WERE MAKING CHRIS SO........  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:37 am
Too shy to post? I'm humbled by this. We are happy to have you in the guild and part of our family, regardless if you post or not.

Coding, photoshop, baking cakes, and sketching? What do you code? Can you bake a cake for our real life RAWR get together someday when it happens? and finally, You photoshop? What do you make with your art?

We will have to host a hide and seek event to honor you and your shyness.

Group skyping? Wasss that? How would it work? Can you set something up?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:44 am
raisedpassion
Too shy to post? I'm humbled by this. We are happy to have you in the guild and part of our family, regardless if you post or not.

Coding, photoshop, baking cakes, and sketching? What do you code? Can you bake a cake for our real life RAWR get together someday when it happens? and finally, You photoshop? What do you make with your art?

DO YOU HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT RAISED.... STUPID QUESTION BUT YEAH..  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

katacombs

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:13 am
raisedpassion

I'm just very shy in general.and have a hard time getting over that line. It's like I'm just stuck there.

Coding and baking are more of a hobby. Coding comes in when I'm quite bored and I feel like making a new layout for my profile in certain sites, but that's where Photoshop comes in, for most part, that is. Cooking is something I do to relax myself and to have something cute and tasty to eat. My favorite cake has to be a red velvet cake, most certainly adore it to no end, however I also love Beze cookies and if you add some blueberries in them, most certainly another favorite thing. I suppose I could make the cake, but to a certain extent I believe it could be much more fun to bake it with the people from RAWR, rather than me all alone. Like I said, Photoshop only comes around when I code something, so I could have an actual Idea of where what goes and if needed to make layouts, however, I dearly enjoy making pixel dolls, a sketch here and there, slap it in pain and I'm off to go, sometimes adjusting a few things here and there, with Photoshop helps, making thread layouts can also be fun. Most of the time it just depends if I'm in the mood for anything or not.

Haha, honor me. eek Not a good idea, but I appreciate the thought. heart

Group Skyping as in people from RAWR Skyping with other members, although I'm not sure if there was a limit or not. Me and a people from a Guild, in a game that I've been playing for ages, do this whenever there are events and we just want to enjoy eachothers company. I suppose there could be more than a Skype alternative, but I'm not aware of a free one.

Seiko L Rose

Ohh, I see.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:21 am
Saenua
raisedpassion

I'm just very shy in general.and have a hard time getting over that line. It's like I'm just stuck there.

Coding and baking are more of a hobby. Coding comes in when I'm quite bored and I feel like making a new layout for my profile in certain sites, but that's where Photoshop comes in, for most part, that it. Cooking is something I do to relax myself and to have something cute and tasty to eat. My favorite cake has to be a red velvet cake, most certainly adore it to no end, however I also love Beze cookies and if you add some blueberries in them, most certainly another favorite thing. I suppose I could make the cake, but to a certain extent I believe it could be much more fun to bake it with the people from RAWR, rather than me all alone.

Haha, honor me. eek Not a good idea, but I appreciate the thought. heart

Group Skyping as in people from RAWR Skyping with other members, although I'm not sure if there was a limit or not. Me and a people from a Guild, in a game that I've been playing for ages, do this whenever there are events and we just want to enjoy eachothers company. I suppose there could be more than a Skype alternative, but I'm not aware of a free one.

Seiko L Rose

Ohh, I see.

GOOGLE PLUS HANGOUTS, UHM TINYCHAT :p 2 FREE ONES THERE.
I BELIEVE THERE IS A LIMIT ON SKYPE OF PEOPLE THAT CAN VIDEO SIMULTANEOUSLY  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

katacombs

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:23 am
Seiko L Rose

Tinychat has a limit of 12 people, if I remember correctly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:26 am
Saenua
Seiko L Rose

THAT IS STILL A LOT OF PEOPLE, WE DONT USUALLY HAVE THAT MANY PEOPLE AT EVENTS. ALTHOUGH WE MAY IN THE FUTURE HAVE MORE. WE CAN WORK AROUND WITH IT THOUGH. I KNOW SOME THAT DONT HAVE OR WANT TO SHOW VIDEO, SO THEY CAN JUST CHAT, AND IF WE EXCEED THE LIMIT TREMENDOUSLY WE COULD HAVE MULTIBLE ROOMS.
OTHERWISE YOU CAN TAKE TURNS ON TINYCHAT  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

katacombs

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:35 am
Seiko L Rose
Saenua
Seiko L Rose

THAT IS STILL A LOT OF PEOPLE, WE DONT USUALLY HAVE THAT MANY PEOPLE AT EVENTS. ALTHOUGH WE MAY IN THE FUTURE HAVE MORE. WE CAN WORK AROUND WITH IT THOUGH. I KNOW SOME THAT DONT HAVE OR WANT TO SHOW VIDEO, SO THEY CAN JUST CHAT, AND IF WE EXCEED THE LIMIT TREMENDOUSLY WE COULD HAVE MULTIBLE ROOMS.

ooVoo isn't a bad idea either, but it also has a limit of 12 people, however it has to be downloaded, but it's lag free, unlike Tinychat. We could try out PalTalk, but I've never tried it and I'm unsure if there is a limit on how many people you can have on cam at the same time and if you have to pay for it, I'll try to check it out later on.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:38 am
Saenua
Seiko L Rose
Saenua
Seiko L Rose

ooVoo isn't a bad idea either, but it also has a limit of 12 people, however it has to be downloaded, but it's lag free, unlike Tinychat. We could try out PalTalk, but I've never tried it and I'm unsure if there is a limit on how many people you can have on cam at the same time and if you have to pay for it, I'll try to check it out later on.

i HAVE HEARD OF OOVOO ALTHOUGH NOT THE LATTER, I WISH PEOPL WERE ON GAIA LIKE FACEBOOK NOW A DAYS. ITS NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE AT LEAST ON MY OLD FRIENDS LIST  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

katacombs

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:56 am
Seiko L Rose
Saenua
Seiko L Rose
Saenua
Seiko L Rose

i HAVE HEARD OF OOVOO ALTHOUGH NOT THE LATTER, I WISH PEOPL WERE ON GAIA LIKE FACEBOOK NOW A DAYS. ITS NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE AT LEAST ON MY OLD FRIENDS LIST

My friendlist is dead, besides the few people I've added recently.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:57 am
Saenua
Seiko L Rose
Saenua
Seiko L Rose
Saenua
Seiko L Rose

i HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD ACCOUNT O.O  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

katacombs

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:08 am
Seiko L Rose
Saenua
Seiko L Rose
Saenua
Seiko L Rose

I lost my first account, which I made 6 years ago, but this one has been around for almost 5 years.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:11 am
Saenua
Seiko L Rose
Saenua
Seiko L Rose
Saenua
Seiko L Rose

I lost my first account, which I made 6 years ago, but this one has been around for almost 5 years.

IF WE EVER GO ON HIGH RISK RAIDS I USE A MULE, I PLAN ON NEVER LOSING THIS ACCOUNT  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

katacombs

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:16 am
Seiko L Rose

IF WE EVER GO ON HIGH RISK RAIDS I USE A MULE, I PLAN ON NEVER LOSING THIS ACCOUNT

Yikes, it can get that bad sometimes?  
Welcome to RAWR

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces