Reply Naruto Guild
4 person teams Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Algetram

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:12 pm
what do you think would be the coolest 4 person teams??
teams that would actually work together too,not just like Tsnuada,Itachi,Orochimaru,and Gaara because there super powerful.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:20 pm
Neji, Sasuke, Rock, and Haku. That team would probably be near invincible  

The Mysterious Priest

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:54 pm
The teams already are 4. XD

Team 7: Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke.

When Chuunins are involved, the group can be broken up, but it typically remains to the same 4.
In rare cases, a Sensei will have multiple groups. This is almost only when Chuunin are involved.
When Jounin are in a group, they can move on, and a new rookie may be placed into the group, such as the case with team 7 in the more recent chapters of the manga. Both Kakashi and Sasuke have temporary replacements, but in some cases, these replacements could be permanent.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:20 pm
My Super 4:
Neji, Naruto, Gaara, Haku  

pinoyidol2006

Koga_lover

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:21 am
mine would be neji, sasuke,gaara and naruto they would make a great team  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:55 pm
Shikalee

When Chuunins are involved, the group can be broken up, but it typically remains to the same 4.
In rare cases, a Sensei will have multiple groups. This is almost only when Chuunin are involved.
When Jounin are in a group, they can move on, and a new rookie may be placed into the group, such as the case with team 7 in the more recent chapters of the manga. Both Kakashi and Sasuke have temporary replacements, but in some cases, these replacements could be permanent.

i no that i was just askin if u could pick 4 people to be in a group who would they be

i would say
shikamaru
gaara
sakura and
lee  

Algetram

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:32 pm
Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara.

How about an all female?

Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, and Ino or Temari. Temari would give the upper hand.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:47 am
I would have to say that, in my opinion, Naruto, Sakura, Neji and Kakashi would be a very strong team. I'm just going with the more recent manga by the way.
Why them?
Naruto: Well he's strong and always managaes to pull through at the times when he's needed the most.
Sakura: She's a very skilled medical nin. I think that that'd be needed to form a strong team.
Neji: ...He's like the best fighter ever! Sorry, but he's got all the coolest techniques! I ♥ Juiken(sp???)! And here's my stronger thesis: It's probably best that you have someone who's smart and good with chakra on a team. Neji is very skilled in many areas and I think he'd be the best person to have on a strong team.
Kakashi: Really, I couldn't think of anyone else to put on this team sweatdrop . But anyways, Kakashi has the brains, the moves and the determination. He is also legendary in Konoha.  

Itazu

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:26 am
gaara, neji, shikamaru, lee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:37 am
Algetram
Shikalee

i no that i was just askin if u could pick 4 people to be in a group who would they be

i would say
shikamaru
gaara
sakura and
lee
Genin? Like a squad? Well, that's already layed out for us. One of the better squads was Kiba, Shikamaru, Naruto, Neji, and Chouji.
So just take out one and there ya go. rolleyes
Overpowering a squad with all the strong people isn't the smarted move.
Especially if the squad is full of leaders.
Gaara would not take orders from Shikamaru.

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:40 am
The squad has to work, right?
Any squad with Shikamaru and Gaara in it automatically sucks.
Gaara has a swelled head, and Shikamaru wouldn't be able to deal with that.
(BTW, I haven't seen the 2nd movie... so don't ask me how THAT worked.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:17 am
It's an intelligent group. They'll make tactics on kicking your a** xd .

Shikamaru, Shino, Sakura, Temari (i consider her smart)  

What the Pho

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:40 pm
Lord Someguy
It's an intelligent group. They'll make tactics on kicking your a** xd .

Shikamaru, Shino, Sakura, Temari (i consider her smart)
Temari is only resourceful. Her mental ability kind of sucks.
She's slow, kind of dumb, and cannot respond quickly.
Her plans are that of any ninja; very typical and easy to see through.
Smarter than her would be Neji or Sasuke.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:12 pm
I dunno...Trying to put the strongest team together is tough... I think jumbling up the teams any different than they are currently while actually making them that much stronger isn't really too possible..

Lee and Neji just might be okay because they already are on the same team and typically put personal issues aside from each other..So after that, maybe add in Shikamaru and someone else..I'm not quite sure..Maybe Kiba and that I would make possibly the best team...(Of the original genin that is..)

To actually make a team that much stronger, you would have to stick in one of the few more stubborn members or someone with issues, immediately breaking up any chance of workable cooperation..

Lee and Neji just might be okay because they already are on the same team and typically put personal issues aside from each other..So after that, maybe add in Shikamaru and someone else..I'm not quite sure..Maybe Kiba and that I would make possibly the best team...By the way, I'm not including the jounin level members..

Sasuke wouldn't work now and pretty much all of us should know that if were caught up in the manga and anime..

Gaara too wouldn't work even later in the manga..He really doesn't even work much together with his own team..

Haku is only loyal to Zabuza..And he's dead so that wouldn't work..

Naruto too might be "okay" on a team but still, not as great as others might be..Sure, he has the demon fox making him stronger but that's just it..Him alone..Also, though he is pretty resourceful and comes across some great ideas at times, he is nowhere near the level of others..He will become jealous and stubborn in the middle of a battle and even want to grab all the attention..He's just way to bent on personal goals to function well in a team..As we've seen he does great in solo fights when he must do to his strong will and the fact that he's fighting solely people he has personal issues with but what if the battle isn't life and death situation or a direct blow to his ego..? Guess him in a team depends on who his opponents will be..

Sakura and Temari wouldn't help at all really in any extreme situation seeing as they aren't really the battle type..Yes Sakura is smart, but she has no usseful techniques and in a fight would only be ab;e to sit around and watch while devising useless strategies...Way too slow and mechanical..Temari also isn't much of a fighter..I've failed to see anything useful in her as well that would work as a team against the other better characters..They are both basically beaten in all around areas by them even if they have a few good personal traits..  

Repriev3

Repriev3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 pm
Hmm, I've thought of amother team assuming I can use characters past the current Cartoon Network saga..

First, Sakon, Kimimaru. Tayuya, and Kidoumaru.. A combo of a few of Orochimaru's Sound 4 which are already a sort of team..*This is because of Sakon's fast movement, powerful techniques, and abiltity to demerge and work as two beings along with his older brother, Ukon..*Kimimaru has his ability to manipulate and shift his bone structure into weapons, defense, long range attacks, close-combat, and more....His clan also posseses many deadly techniques and even his own attacks are very devastating.. * Tayuya would make great support combat with her genjutsu skills..She could weaken, distract, or whatever to the enemy with illusionary techniques and her puppets..*Finally, Kidoumaru is very smart, rivaling or even surpassing shikamaru in strategy and tactics..He uses his spider web techniques which are great in binding enemies, surpressing attacks, and just make a great offensive and defensive moves..Finally, there is the part of all these characters both possessing and controlling up to a level 2 cursed seal..Maybe more..  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff