Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:42 pm
Chelmsford's response to the restart questionnaire:

User ImageDo you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?(For example 'Capn Agonys') Just call me Swift, it's what im commonly known as biggrin

Tell me a little bit about yourself:
Well I am 18 and work at GameStop (So I cant play as much as I thought) but Im very friendly and like meeting new people. I love anime, cartoons, and video games with a passion. It's all I do. Also I'm usually in a good mood! I'm very simple, not much to know about my normal life. I use to be on awhile ago, We actually had a convo for like an our while watching a movie, highly doubt you remember though. I barely do! But
What is your time zone?
5 EST or what ever the flark eastern time is (New England Region)
What are your hobbies / skill sets?
Video games and I guess I'm good at talking with people
Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills?
Yes, I love meeting and talking to new people!
Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR?
Meh Ill try although I work a lot so I'm not sure how well I can help.
Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication)
Yes but like I said, I work a lot but if I am a VC or a crew then I will dedicate my free time when i have it.
If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week?
When ever I'm not working
What day/time are events best for you?
Random. My shifts are as bipolar as Lady Gaga.
If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be?
Socks. Gotta have socks.
Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see?
PFFFFFFFFFFFFF, Do I look like I care?... Do I? I dont. Go ahead mom.
Anything you would like to add?
Besides socks? Nah.

Ask him a question and see what he has to say!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:46 pm
I HAVE HEARD SO MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT WORKING AT GAMESTOP  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:46 pm
My buddy used to work at gamestop. It's an interesting job although I wouldn't enjoy it myself. We might have a video game subforum coming. Would you like to help us with it? Being your profession, this would make you our local expert at new releases and newest best console mods etc (We would NEVA MOD!!!)

I saw you make a brief appearance at the party Sunday night. I didn't get a chance to say hi, but it was cool that you were able to show up.

HOw would we......

add SOCKS.....

to the guild?????  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:47 pm
Seiko L Rose
b*****d, I FIGURED you'd be able to get that first post in. Keep spraying your c**-load all over the forums!!  

raisedpassion
Captain

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:51 pm
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
b*****d, I FIGURED you'd be able to get that first post in. Keep spraying your c**-load all over the forums!!
WELL ITS WHAT YOU GET WHEN I GO IN BETWEEN MOVING FORUMS AND POSTING, CHECK THE LOGS SO MUCH CLICKING. ALSO i FOUND A FASTER WAY TO MOVIE THINGS AND DELETE PEOPLE  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 pm
DUDE GAMESTOP IS AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK I GET PAID TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT GAMES. LITERALLY IM A GAME ADVISER ALL I DO IS TALK ABOUT GAMES. But yes Id be interested in a VG forum! Also its easy to add socks! Just add them there... and over there... and MAYBE over there!  

Enkeri
Crew

O.G. Explorer

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 pm
Chelmsford
DUDE GAMESTOP IS AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK I GET PAID TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT GAMES. LITERALLY IM A GAME ADVISER ALL I DO IS TALK ABOUT GAMES. But yes Id be interested in a VG forum! Also its easy to add socks! Just add them there... and over there... and MAYBE over there!
I HEARD THEY OVER BOOK SHIFTS, AND SOMETIMES YOU DO NOT GET PUT ON A SHIFT FOR TWO WEEKS ON END  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:10 pm
Seiko L Rose
Chelmsford
I HEARD THEY OVER BOOK SHIFTS, AND SOMETIMES YOU DO NOT GET PUT ON A SHIFT FOR TWO WEEKS ON END

I live in a small town! Not much workers but a lot of customers :3  

Enkeri
Crew

O.G. Explorer

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:11 pm
Chelmsford
What's a VG forum?

HOW DO YOU ADD SOCKS OVER THERE ND OVER THERE???

You know anybody that would be interested in a PHPBB website?

One of my old projects is a full blown LAMP webserver with idk, 7TB? that runs PHPBB 3.0 pretty happy-like. It's set up for individual accounts with space schemas per user, groups so that multiple ppl have different permissions to work on said websites etc. Each user has secure SSH Shell access, mysql user account, web interface for mysql, and the ability to connect directly with notepad++ (It's a protected user environment so they can't destroy the server or access someone else's information.)

The default site that a user is given admittedly looks a bit chunky but on user creation on the system, I also wrote in 14 different skins to the site to give the user a more personalized feel without knowledge of coding.

The list of insanity goes on and on. I put idk, two years into the project. I had to dump it because the business class internet was costly and I took a job with less pay.

But.....

All it takes is the flip of a switch....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:14 pm
raisedpassion
Chelmsford
What's a VG forum?

One of my old projects is a full blown LAMP webserver with idk, 7TB? that runs PHPBB 3.0 pretty happy-like. It's set up for individual accounts with space schemas per user, groups so that multiple ppl have different permissions to work on said websites etc. Each user has secure SSH Shell access, mysql user account, web interface for mysql, and the ability to connect directly with notepad++ (It's a protected user environment so they can't destroy the server or access someone else's information.)

The default site that a user is given admittedly looks a bit chunky but on user creation on the system, I also wrote in 14 different skins to the site to give the user a more personalized feel without knowledge of coding.

The list of insanity goes on and on. I put idk, two years into the project. I had to dump it because the business class internet was costly and I took a job with less pay.

But.....

VG forum = Video game forum. And you know just add socks! And Nope!  

Enkeri
Crew

O.G. Explorer

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:15 pm
raisedpassion
Chelmsford
What's a VG forum?

But.....

HED LIKE A VIDYA GAMZ FURUM  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:17 pm
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Chelmsford
What's a VG forum?

But.....

HUEHUEHUE VIDYA GAMZ MAEK MEH SMEEL WIF GLEE  

Enkeri
Crew

O.G. Explorer

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 pm
Chelmsford
raisedpassion
Chelmsford
What's a VG forum?

But.....

VG forum = Video game forum. And you know just add socks! And Nope!
Keep GIR the webserver in the back of your mind. If I have even the slightest EXCUSE to bring it back, I will beg and plead with the wife to get the business account again.

GIR is running right now actually. I use him as a family server, and a nice number cruncher, I prefer BASH files to BATCH.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:38 pm
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Chelmsford
What's a VG forum?

But.....

Make it for him. I can upgrade him to crew if he wants it.  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:39 pm
Chelmsford
Would you like to be crew to moderate a video games subforum? Think of it.... your own stupid subforum in the guild.  
Welcome to RAWR

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff