Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:30 am
z0mbilici0us's response to the restart questionnaire:

User ImageDo you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?(For example 'Capn Agonys') Chyea. I used to be known a s"Dark Halo", bu then, you knew that already < u >

Tell me a little bit about yourself: Well, I am z0mbilici0us, also known by "Dark" as per my last username, which I actually still want to be called. My name is confidential mostly, but that's juat cause I think it sounds retarded~

I'm nineteen, Have a boyfriend, and was a starting member of RAWR way back when dinosaurs roamed under mah bed. I got hacked by an ex-friend a while back, and have been on at least once a day t check updates since I got it back a few weeks ago (along with a new netbook >u<)

What is your time zone?CST, U.S, idk really how many + or - it is. Kinda dun care either, I just translate when need be xDD

What are your hobbies / skill sets? I like drawing, and have been told I'm quite well-developed in it; I would just need acces to a scanner, which could be done, if I gave enough effort. I used to be one of those "troubled youths" that Raised was talking about, and especially delighted in leading RAIDs; in fact, I specialized in it. there are various other shiz I cando/havedone/willdo/whatevz, but I don't remember at this particular moment. Heheh...

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills?YOSH!!! < u >

Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR? DUH. xDD

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication) I was VC before, and I would like to do it again.

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week?about 10 hrs a week, I presume. Not too much time, but not too little. I would message and stuffs ahead if I couldn't be on a certain day.

What day/time are events best for you? late night to extremely early morning on weekends would be best, but same time any weekend will do..

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be? Nuthin' it's already perfect as is~!! > u <

Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see? Coolio.

Anything you would like to add?

Ask her a question and see what she has to say!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:31 am
All I can say is "Welcome back Dark_Halo". You have been a good friend over the years, the spirit of RAWR. I'm so happy to see that you are doing ok out there and hope to see you back on the VC squad soon.

I loves ya, I misses ya, and I'm glad to have you back.  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:37 am
I forgot to ask a question....

um....

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Can you say this 14 times fast?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 pm
raisedpassion

I has a question for you~~

How much wood
Could a woodchuck chuck
If a woodchuck were Chuck Norris?

Give up? the answer is:
ALL OF THEM. ALWAYS.

(And srry 4 da typos in the response thingy-j**z. I has a new netbook., and I'm still getting used to the tiny a** keyboard. Heheh..... sweatdrop  

z0mbilici0us

High-functioning Lunatic

Xallybaby

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 am
z0mbilici0us
raisedpassion

I has a question for you~~

How much wood
Could a woodchuck chuck
If a woodchuck were Chuck Norris?

Give up? the answer is:
ALL OF THEM. ALWAYS.

(And srry 4 da typos in the response thingy-j**z. I has a new netbook., and I'm still getting used to the tiny a** keyboard. Heheh..... sweatdrop

Hai Halo :3 I don't really have anything else to say. Totally against Chuck Norris jokes but here goes... (really don't know how this phenomena started either, heh). Chuck Norris doesn't hammer nails, he just looks at them and they hide in fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:31 pm
Xallybaby
Hai Halo :3 I don't really have anything else to say. Totally against Chuck Norris jokes but here goes... (really don't know how this phenomena started either, heh). Chuck Norris doesn't hammer nails, he just looks at them and they hide in fear.

lol, I like it~

'Sokay, I'm not for or[i/i] against Chuck Norris jokes, I just find some of them funny~ > u <

How've Chu gais been? How's the babeh~ e u e

z0mbilici0us

High-functioning Lunatic

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:27 pm
Zombie, are you a guy?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:31 pm
z0mbilici0us
Xallybaby

lol, I like it~

'Sokay, I'm not for or[i/i] against Chuck Norris jokes, I just find some of them funny~ > u <

BabyRAWR is growing and growing! Oh and he got the entire household sick in the course of 24 hours, heh. But we're all doing fairly well. Raised hates his IRL job, I'm bogged down in homework *flails uselessly in a mountain of papers.* Yep, that's about it.  

Xallybaby

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:33 pm
z0mbilici0us
Xallybaby

lol, I like it~

I'm getting stuff done in the shop out there too. I finished the adriondack chairs I was working on and am moving to toys for christmas. Chris DOES make it difficult but he's worth it.

I've been meaning to put pictures up but usually it only makes it to my facebook. By the time I'm finished updating it, I'm out of time to put them onto RAWR for the rest of you.  
Welcome to RAWR

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games