Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Heart of a Honeybadger (Frost and Ren) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:25 am
Tybalt had told Frost long ago the simple thing- 'Blame Ren'. The adopted brother of Jove, the one who'd been blamed for the foxfire incident, Frost was leery of the gryphon, unsure if he was really, as cunning as some might have claimed.

He was fashionable however, and rather good natured, so, the ghost did find himself questioning the idea that the monster had some kind of motive.
Still the best way to understand someone was to put the pressure on them in a way- hence, a challenge was made.

Letter to Ren
Dear Renaissance,
I would like to formally challenge you to a duel this frightday in the gym at high noon. The terrain shall be the grass as to give neither of us an larger advantage over the other. Please dress appropriately.
-Reguards, Frost in the Storm

Note sent, the wolfos waited exactly where he said he would be, outfit his older style of robe yet a skellyphone in hand, watching the clock count down to the appointed hour.

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:20 am
Ren had no idea why anyone considered him "responsible" for the "foxfire incident" because clearly he was not at fault for that, and had never been at fault for that thank you very much and would people please just stop blaming him for that incident it was forever okay for gosh sake's why can't people just let things go!!!

Still, he took Frost's letter with a grain of salt, and besides, Ren was a big fan of sparring anyway so he arrived at the gym with a wide smile, clearly excited, and bouncing happily on the heels of his black and white wing tipped shoes.

"GREETINGS FRIEND!" he said, in his usual exuberant, overly loud voice because clearly Ren had yet to learn what an indoor voice actually meant. "I TOTALLY ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AND WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT YOU."

Ren had also forgotten the "dress appropriately" comment or maybe he had just ignored it, since he was dressed in usual outfit of pinstriped dress pants, a white button down dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his freckled elbows, and a pair of black suspenders that he now snapped with energetic excitement.

"Let's do this."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:21 pm
Frost was like an elephant- he never forgave, he never forgot. Or maybe he just didn't like being stuck in small sizes with that much need to fight before and he never wanted to be that small and stuck again.

"Greetings Renaissance." Frost actually bowed before folding his arms behind his back, ear falling the same direction at the outfit. His suit would get ruined. A shame really. Mud and all that. Unless Ren was going to shift, in which case it wouldn't matter.

"I am pleased to hear that you have accepted my challenge. As you say, let us do it."

kurotomato
hey u set it up

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:13 pm
He was bowing to him why was he bowing. Ren made a little noise in the back of his throat and then waved a hand in a noncommittal way, brushing off Frost's Very Serious greeting as just the wolfos being...well, the wolfos. And he was a little strange.

Ren was delighted.

"Yes, sir!" he said brightly, and clapped his hands together.

Then he leapt at Frost and promptly punched him in the stomach.

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 11

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:45 pm
How rude, thought Frost, not even bowing to him in reply. Clearly Ren had no manners- which of course was a lie, one the ghost knew but couldn't help but jest to himself. Grunting his only reply to the monster was a single word.

'Ow'

HP: 39
DMG:  
kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:47 pm
Maybe he should have been a little nicer.

"I'M SORRY," Ren wailed, accompanying this apology with another hit, this time to Frost's shoulder. Then he added, a bit belatedly, "Er, about the whole, er, foxfire thing, um, yes, so anyway, yes."

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 7

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:03 pm
Frost glared that time, ears folding back due to yelling. "Really? You don't seem too sincere." He hit back with a punch of his own.

"About hitting me or about that incident. Rumor has it you wanted foxfires and have a bias towards them."

RP: 32
DMG: 8  
kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:07 pm
He wasn't really sorry, so maybe that was why. Ren was grinning by now, some of the eccentric ridiculousness easing from his tone of voice as he said, "I do have a bias towards foxfires; my little brother's one, and I have a whole host of them in my room to keep me company."

Ren darted behind Frost then, swinging his leg out in a kick to his side.

"So okay, maybe you're right, I'm not really sorry because you were all just too cute as foxfires. BUT," he added, with a wave of his finger in Frost's direction. "The actual changing you into them wasn't actually my fault."

HP: 42 / 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:16 pm
Well okay, Frost was a bit bias too- Jove was Jove was part of k9 club and was a nice boil who was a good friend. "I am glad that you can admit your weakness in the face of emotional discrepancies. However- Jove and your host aside-"

The kick and Frost falling onto all fours, tail upright and jaw snapping.

"I am not supposed to be cute. I am supposed to be a ferocious white wolfos, a spirit to inspire true terror of winter's white and bite, the cold's embrace and the killing skill of the chill. Cute is unbecoming of me."

An attempted swipe of his clawed hand to Ren's leg, red eyes glared. "I accept your apology, though doubt you were blameless in the transformation that day."

HP: 25
kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 pm
Ren frowned slightly because nobody put baby Jove in the corner.

"Dude," he said. "Dude."

And that was all he said because Frost had just attacked his leg rather viciously. Ren gave a squawk of pain, hopping around on his other leg, and twisted, his wings flapping furiously, several feathers falling free and spiraling to the ground.

"Everyone has to have a cute moment at some point in their life," said Ren with as much dignity as he could possibly manage. "I am a gryphon, we're pretty ferocious, but even I have my cute moments."

Maybe.

Ren swung an arm again, soaring around Frost in a circle and aiming for his other shoulder.

HP: 35 / 50
DMG: 5

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:16 pm
"As some would say- Spoiler: I'm a ghost. I was never alive to start with." Frost said, fur puffing out.

"I am not supposed to be cute! Even as a pup I was ferocious and a true hunter-" His fur kept fluffing as he got frustrated, the cat bird taking to the sky.

The boil was slowly turning into a snowball of anger, jumping and trying to grab a leg and pull Ren back back down to earth.

HP: 20
DMG: 9  
kuropeco rolled 8 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4 Total: 23 (8-32)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:21 pm
Ren's smile was wide.

"Just because you're a ferocious and true hunter doesn't mean that you're not cu - ow ow ow - "

Face flopped on the ground, Ren squirmed, attempting to twist around. Feathers swirled around him, but fell uselessly to the ground, and Ren just lay there, totally pathetic.

"Ow."

HP: 26 / 50
DMG: A+ ren gj

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:39 pm
Red face.
Fluffed fur. Skull pin pulled off, Frost was in his true form- an angry fluffy large wolf like creature.

"I AM NOT CUTE!" He hit Ren with his paw.

HP: 20
DMG: 5  
kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:43 pm
"ARE TOO"

HP: 21 / 50
DMG: 1

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:45 pm
"AM NOT!" He barked.

HP: 19
DMG: 6  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff