Submit

This is totaly handy!
View Results

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:44 pm
Hello to all new and old blaugh

Are you new to our guild? Have you been a member but not sure where to go or what to do? Well let me help you get started blaugh

Below there will be many links to different parts of the guild. I will do my best to go in order and include everything I possibly can. I will give you the name to the thread plus a brief description of what it contains.

Can't find something that interests you enough to post? Please feel free to make a new thread and post anything you like! As long as gaia TOS are not broken and you comply with guild rules then your good to go.

Have any questions? Don't be shy, pm my self or any of the Vice Captains and Crew members!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:49 pm
Code of Conduct

Whats this you ask? Well its the basic guild rules. Please make sure you reply to this thread if you have not already. To agree to the code just reply to the thread stating that you agree. This thread is edited as I and the vice captain and crew see fit- (which isn't that often) if a new rule is added i will make sure to send an announcement. Please check in on it once in awhile.

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:17 am
~Sub-Forums~

These are listed above the main topics. These would be things that are not quite guild related but still involved. We have four Sub-Forums right now.

Guild Member Services
These are shops or threads that our members own or private in-guild opportunities that are being offered by our members. Do you have a shop or a thread you would like to have recognized? Please feel free to advertise or start one here.

Contests
Well this is where we hold our in guild contests. This can range anywhere from random number games to costume contests. So make sure to enter when we have them going on because we like to give out awesome prizes.

Sanctuary
This is where you can feel free to let off steam when your frustrated or just chat with friends. Like to role play or have a specific topic you would like to discuss? You may post it here, or in the main topics.

Crew Meeting
This is where myself and other crew members discuss upcoming events or current problems we are having with in the guild. This is a private sub-forum only open to crew members. Want to be a crew member? Send me a pm and I will discuss it with the current crew.

~This may be updated should more sub-forums be added~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:38 am
~Sponsors~

These are the wonderful people who advertise our guild- so in return we advertise them. Do you have a thread where you can advertise us? Let me know and I will add you to the list biggrin

White Knights Ride- Show your Pride

This is where we have our signature options. Want people to know about us? Copy one of the codes into your signature. Want to add to our collection? Pm me what you come up with and I will make sure to add your creation to the list.  

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:53 am
Have you been bullied?

This is where you can share your experiences with bullies and how you dealt with them. Are you still being bullied today? Tell us about it and we can offer our support and maybe some solutions.

Arena entries in need

For those of you who don't know- this is how our guild got started. Most of us entered the Avatar arena- only to be pushed around. If your ever in there and you see some one who could use some encouraging words- please post a link to their entry here.

Forums in need

If you have ever been in the chatter box you know exactly what this is for. This is where most of the trolling happens on this website. If you see a certain thread getting trolled please post a link to there thread here.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:59 am
Entries

There are many arenas here on gaia. As well as many tektek contests. Are you entering any of them? Let us know here so we can show are support and vote for you. Need advice on what you're entering? Post it here as well or make a new thread and we will be glad to give you our input.

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:03 am
Feedback

Any thing you would like seen here in the guild? Any certain contests? Any ideas at all? Then I urge you to post them here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 am
Thank you all for viewing The White Knight's Handy Guide. I hope it was helpful and that you are now able to navigate through the masses with ease.

See any thing I missed? Pm me and let me know and I will make sure to add it.

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Corrupt_Enigma
Crew

Beloved Hellraiser

18,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:14 am
Thank you for the guide! It makes things a lot easier having everything in one thread like that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:46 pm
Corrupt_Enigma
Thank you for the guide! It makes things a lot easier having everything in one thread like that. 3nodding

Hey no problem- if you have any questions please let me know 3nodding  

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

The White Knights for Gaians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out