Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] First Victim of d12s (Rikki v. Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:17 pm
Hel felt pretty good all things considered. She’d been really anxious about graduating for a while now, because that meant leaving Amityville and everyone she cared about…but with her cottage still being built, it wasn’t feasible to just go live out there in a tent until it was finished…not with the colder Octobers coming anyways. She could prolong her leaving for a bit longer…thus she felt good.

So now…the reaper was cruising around the gym…looking for anyone interested in a battle. Fighting was such great training after all…and she was curious to see if graduation had sharpened her skills anymore than usual. Thus when the next student walked by, she pointed a finger at him.

“YOU! FIGHT ME! RIGHT NOW!”  
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:22 pm
Rikki had literally just walked through the doors, hadn't even had a chance to look around yet. He froze midstep and stared in surprise at the ghoul pointing at him. "I... er..."

He'd come here exactly for this reason, so there was no reason to be hesitant. But anyone that eager to spar was someone likely to kick his teeth in, so he was wary. But, he needed the spars and she was offering so..

"Yeah, okay," he said, walking over to a clearer area and sliding into a ready stance.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:33 pm
"Good!" Hel replied with a grin, pleased to have a non hesitant reply for once. Like Rikki, she slid into her stance as well, and flexed her fingers. "Say, I have seen you around, but I never got your name! I am called Hel!"  
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:35 pm
"I'm Rikki, cool to meet you," he replied, summoning his weapon. He lunged forward with a testing swing of the bladed ends of his chains, just trying to see what her skill level was. He was certain he'd seen her around somewhere, so there was no way she was some new kid.

HP: 50
DMG: 2  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:48 pm
"Pleasure!" The reaper returned, watching as the boil summoned his weapon. Ah, that was different than what she was used to! Hel threw herself back to avoid the attack, but the blade managed to slice her. Ah, okay, a quick weapon...

Hel was so preoccupied with dodging, she didn't bother to counter yet.

HP: 58 / 60
DMG: 0 omg Hel what were u doin' in school all this time

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:03 pm
Rikki took a step closer and swung his chains around again, putting a little extra speed into them as they made contact. He then grinned and jumped back a little. "C'mon. You wanted to spar. Let's see what you can do, Hel."

HP: 50
DMG: 3 obv rikki wasn't doing much better in school, man  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:07 pm
Once again, Hel tried to dodge. She even tried some kind of spiffy Matrix move but once again, she got snipped by the blades. Rikki’s teasing though did just the trick, and the reaper snapped forward, ducking under the spinning chained blades. She pulled back her first, and then slammed it into his stomach once she was close enough, sporting a grin of her own.

“Just a taste.” She returned.

HP: 55 / 60
DMG: 11 omg Hel did learn something

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:16 pm
Rikki skid across the mat with the force of the blow, just barely managing to stay on his feet. He doubled over for a second, startled by the pain. "Holy jack. Okay, okay, you've got moves."

He only took that moment to recover before he was spinning out with a kick aimed at her side, using his already lowered mass for balance.

HP: 39
DMG: 5  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 11 Total: 12 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:22 pm
The reaper just cackled, flexing her fingers after she punched the boil.

Though, Rikki didn’t have bad moves himself…

Hel didn’t bother trying to dodge his kick, and let out a grunt as the boil’s leg connected with her side, but she managed to stay upright as she braced her weight on a leg. She then grabbed the boil by his leg, and threw him. “Glad to see you do not solely rely on your weapon!” She complimented.

HP: 50 / 60
DMG: 6

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:28 pm
He hit the floor on his back and all the air whooshed out of his lungs. He groaned and coughed as rolled to his feet, but immediately took up a defensive stance again. It took more than a couple good moves to put him out.

"They're not always good for close combat, so I try to keep up my hand-to-hand," he replied, smiling gratefully. "They're amazing for long range though," said, swinging them again and bringing them just close enough to scratch her, as if punctuating his point.

HP: 33
DMG: 1 rikki pls  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:33 pm
As Rikki hit the ground Hel was already closing in on him, especially as he said he was more of a long range fighter with his weapon.

“That is good!” She replied. “I am also glad to see you are aware of your weak spot and making up for it!” The scratch was just a scratch, and Hel spun into him and delivered a kick to his mid-section as well. “More need to do that.”

HP: 49 / 60
DMG: 6

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:40 pm
"I've been bested too many times not to know where I'm -oumph!" He doubled over with the kick, but kept her leg up and used it to twist her down the mat, "weak. My hand-to-hand's got nothing on yours though. You're really impressive."

HP: 27
DMG: 4  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:45 pm
Hel’s brows shot up, and the next thing she knew, she was twisted down onto the mat. She had to grin though. That was a nice move! “Ya. I know.” Was Hel’s less than humble reply. She wrapped her legs around Rikki’s waist, which would have been very, very, very horrible if it wasn’t a battle, and rolled. She slammed the reaper onto the ground, and using the leverage and momentum, sprung back up to her feet.

She spun and was still grinning.

“You will get there too, though. What I got on you is more experience.”

HP: 45 / 60
DMG: 8

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:36 pm
Rikki went down with a heavy thump and groaned. "Augh, experience," he huffed. He rolled to his feet and lunged toward her. He used his momentum to tackle her around the waist, and bring her down. This was quickly dissolving into a match to see who would be the last to get up from these moves. He pinned her down like he would any opponent and grimaced down at her. "I'm tired of experience. I've experienced too much."

HP: 19
DMG: 12  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:46 pm
Then Hel went down with a loud and heavy thud, and the air was knocked out of her lungs as well. Oh…oh no he didn’t. Pinning her down, huh? She’d do something about that…in a moment. “Ha…well, I do not think you are ever going to stop experiencing, friend, so you might as well continue to handle what comes your way.”

That being said, Hel snapped her head up to headbutt him.

HP: 33 / 60
DMG: 3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas