Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts walks out of a secluded room he had chosen to take up residence in, at least for the time being, giving his muscles a little stretch. He didn't need to sleep really, but a technique he had learned during the one year he had been away really helped him stay sane when he chanced trying to relax and let his guard down. Well, that and coffee. As he slowly makes his way towards the kitchen area, passing Aile in the hallway covered in slurpee, he has to surpress a little bit of a chuckle. "Hey there toughie, how goes it?" Darts turns his head into the kitchen to see Reno working on the slurpee machine with what would have been a grin could you see his mouth, and then back to Aile. "You're looking a little... Frosty."
Darts would find a wet towel randomly thrown at him as Cera returned. "Darts, that pun was so bad I'd rather be in front of an exploding slurpee machine again," she huffed, "Also, how'd it get fixed so fast?"

"There's people that like him?" Amaranth asked, having still been nearby this whole time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:50 pm
"I hate all of you." GRAY said out of annoyance of Leslie.

"I expect my slurpee machine to be fully function by the hour." Sub huffed as he walked past the group assembled near the machine. For now he was going to go get the new SNAGs to pass out, otherwise he would cry over seeing his poor slurpee machine undergo 'surgery'.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:07 pm
SubonicXP

Tesei Utakata

Her sticking her tongue out at him was seen, he raising an eyebrow at the girl. He continued to give her a look as she began cackling about Houndour puppies. At GRAY's comment, Connor shook his head and returned to the panel. The grass field was punched in, followed by...a Houndour puppy. "There...hmm..." the teen started to ponder. 'GRAY said it was a simulator so...' He proceeded to make five Mankey appear before the puppy, all very angry. "I heard multiple pokemon can attack you at once in Kalos. They're weaker in groups but I wonder if they'll lose" he mused, interested in this form of battle.

With her meat shield Aile gone, Alex was exposed to another slurpee explosion should one occur. Finishing her frozen snack, after a couple brain freezes, she approached the machine once more with caution. She was tempted to take it apart and check its busted parts but feared another explosion. "...Where did Isaac go?" Alex asked aloud, hoping to possibly get him to take it apart.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:13 pm
Youko Kenshi
With her meat shield Aile gone, Alex was exposed to another slurpee explosion should one occur. Finishing her frozen snack, after a couple brain freezes, she approached the machine once more with caution. She was tempted to take it apart and check its busted parts but feared another explosion. "...Where did Isaac go?" Alex asked aloud, hoping to possibly get him to take it apart.

"Hm," Isaac said from his seat across the room, "Did you need something? Actually, who are you anyways?"  

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:19 pm
Darksol88
Darts would find a wet towel randomly thrown at him as Cera returned. "Darts, that pun was so bad I'd rather be in front of an exploding slurpee machine again," she huffed.

"There's people that like him?" Amaranth asked, having still been nearby this whole time.

"This might as well be called Team Darts: Darts Saves Everyone Again, led by Darts, co-led by Darts, and featuring Darts. Also some extras." Darts comments, waving a dismissive hand at Amaranth as he heads to the coffee machine. "So, we live in a coffee shop. What is the chance you can get me something resembling good coffee out of this thing?" He asks to midair, mostly directed at GRAY.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:22 pm
Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Tesei Utakata

"Yeah, don't you wanna take thi- wait, what?" Alex paused at Isaac's words. "I've been here all year and you don't remember my name?" The blonde sighed, a little upset about that. "I took the time to remember your name, you could've done the same... But never mind that, help me take this thing apart!" she pointed to the slurpee machine.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:23 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"This might as well be called Team Darts: Darts Saves Everyone Again, led by Darts, co-led by Darts, and featuring Darts. Also some extras." Darts comments, waving a dismissive hand at Amaranth as he heads to the coffee machine. "So, we live in a coffee shop. What is the chance you can get me something resembling good coffee out of this thing?" He asks to midair, mostly directed at GRAY.
"...Huh?" Amaranth just gave Darts a confused stare.

"Ammy, can I borrow one of your boots?" Cera asked, her tone deadpan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:27 pm
Leslie looked to the horde of Mankeys now pestering and fighting against her little Houndour. Leering out a small growl before bringing it up into a full blown war cry, the blind haired girl charged at her opponents. "No one touches Cerby but me!!" She screamed, letting out another high pitched war cry as she hurled a Pokeball at one the Mankeys. Opening itself, a Toxicroak flew our to meet his opponents, launching into a flurry of Poison Jabs as it aimed to assail his adversaries. Leslie, meanwhile, rolled into action, grabbing the puppy and continuing to roll across the ground until she felt they were safe. Placing the puppy down, she prepared to help lead Yin in her crusade against these Mankey.

Reno, on the other hand, had set himself up with more duct tape in an attempt to repair the machine more reliably. Although, in this case, the insides were becoming more duct tape than metal. "We need something ya fix this better STAT. I may be a miracle worker, but this thing is unholy." Reno shouted, dislodging himself from the inner mechanisms as he looked to the growing crowd.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:38 pm
Tetra would yelp at the sudden poking feeling, and, rather than keep calm against it, decided on what she thought was a better course of action. Namely, releasing a sudden burst of flames at the Mawile in an Ember attack. The Houndour growled a little, her teeth bared, ready for a fight.

Kairi listened intently to what Kain had to say, and she couldn't help but stare down at her boots sheepishly. She hadn't completely thought through how her actions would affect Kain, and to be honest, she had regretted not telling him where she went. As she had told Dante earlier, she had really missed Kain while she was gone. "I know it's no excuse, but, I actually would have messaged you a while back if my dad's Houndour pups hadn't gotten a hold of my SNAG. A lot of my stuff actually got destroyed by them. A few of them were teething, so, they were pretty much chewing everything that they could find," she said, a little bit of annoyance creeping back into her tone. "They got a hold of something very dear to me as well... And, well... I'm too ashamed to ask my dad to help me get it fixed. I doubt he remembers giving it to me. We're a lot closer now, but, he still was never really there for me growing up," she muttered. She thought of the ragged little Houndour plush that she owned, and choked up a little as the image of it torn to pieces with stuffing all over the place came to mind. "I'm sorry I wasn't there Kain. I... I would have gone with you, if that means anything. I just had to be stupid and decide to leave the old HQ right away." Kairi shut up after that, still staring down at her feet, not looking up until the box had been placed in her hands. Curious as to what it was, Kairi couldn't help but open it.

Lynnette couldn't find it in her to scream anymore, her green eyes filling with tears instead of anger. She let herself fall to her knees, her hands pressed against the floor. "P-please don't hate me Aria... I couldn't bear it if you did..." she mumbled, a couple tears rolling down her face. "I never wanted to be a musician originally. My parents forced me to take piano lessons. At the time, I hated it, and I hated them for making me learn. But then I met you... And you were so optimistic about your guitar. I admired you, for knowing what you wanted. I learned to love playing the piano. You inspire me Aria, did you know that?" she asked, looking up at the other girl from where she was sitting on the floor.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:48 pm
Tesei Utakata

While Connor was watching the battle, he was amazed the pup was actually fending off the Mankey all on its own. It had already taken one down so fa- "What the actual hell are you doing?" Connor asked the girl as she jumped into the simulated battle. Did she think that Houndour was real? She was cradling it like it was and now her Toxicroak were beating on the Mankey. So much for his mock horde battle...  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:54 pm
Atlantis_Darts

The machine would suddenly spit a paper cup out and quickly fill it up with coffee, an arm jutting out from behind the cup as it grabbed a hold of it and shoved it toward's Darts's face. "Here, Mr. Nobody. Why I'm giving coffee to the air I'll never know." GRAY quipped.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:58 pm
Kain chuckles as Kairi sacredly opened the box the reveal the necklace. A ruby in a silver brace, with a golden flame in its center. as she stares down at it, Kain leans down as far as he can to match her height. take the necklace and waited for her to allow him to place bring it onto her neck.clicking the notch together kain whispers in her ear. "you made me feel so much pain, but that's because only the one who I love can hurt me. I other words Kairi I love you and please take me as your boyfriend but only when you feel like you can.".

after a few minutes of the humans talking Estelle jump out of her ball. Looking around she spotted her lost friend. Running to Kairi's leg Estelle tugged on her pant leg.

Kain noticing her "oh yeah you need to come to my room after this, Estelle has something to show you".  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:58 pm
Youko Kenshi
"Yeah, don't you wanna take thi- wait, what?" Alex paused at Isaac's words. "I've been here all year and you don't remember my name?" The blonde sighed, a little upset about that. "I took the time to remember your name, you could've done the same... But never mind that, help me take this thing apart!" she pointed to the slurpee machine.

Tesei Utakata
Reno, on the other hand, had set himself up with more duct tape in an attempt to repair the machine more reliably. Although, in this case, the insides were becoming more duct tape than metal. "We need something ya fix this better STAT. I may be a miracle worker, but this thing is unholy." Reno shouted, dislodging himself from the inner mechanisms as he looked to the growing crowd.

Isaac shrugged at the blonde girl, surprised at her remarks. "Sorry. I'm very new here, and I haven't been able to memorize everyone's name. That, and Sub has kept me very busy this past year, getting this place put together."

Standing up, he walked over to Reno, "Well, no s**t it's unholy. The damn thing belongs in a scrap heap. I don't think there is much of anything we can do to save it." He removed the front covering, which was mostly duct tape at this point. "Look, the auger is bent to hell and back, the fuses are missing and have been replaced by I don't even know what those are, the viscosity adjustment springs have snapped, half the gears have rusted up or sheared their teeth off, and the motors are shorting. To top that off, what is not covered in tape is rusted to hell and back. In short, it's junk!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:17 pm
Lacuna's response was one of calm serenity and precision judgement. She screamed at the top of her lungs, brought her larger mouth attached to her head to bear and dove through the Ember attack, intent on this play fight getting a little rough. The ball of madly flailing movement would look odd to Ezekiel, who simply laid on the floor and awaited the next bout of insanity to start up.

With Aria and Lynnette, the brown haired girl would stop cold as she managed to make her friend break down and actually admit something that personal. Looking to the now collapsed form of the black haired girl, Aria slowly put her hands on the woman's shoulders before placing her in a massive hug. "I don't hate you...And you inspired me just as much. I don't think I would have gone as far as I did without you there. When we met, I was prepared to just throw down my guitar and give up on ever getting past where i had gotten with music but then you showed up and made me want to prove something..." A few tears would trail down Aria's cheek as she began to cry, although they fell more freely from her eyes. "So get up and lets both make ourselves presentable like you always talk about...so we can go back to how things worked out normally..." Aria finished with, lifting Lynnette to her feet as she held the hug, unable to force or want to let go of her best friend.

Looking over to where Isaac now stood, Reno winced at the list of damages to the machine. "Looks like its time fer us ta get a lil creative again. Or just hit it until it works." Reno logically concluded, placing the front covering back into place before proceeding to punch the side of the machine a few times in an effort to kickstart the hunk of junk.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:21 pm
SubonicXP
Atlantis_Darts

The machine would suddenly spit a paper cup out and quickly fill it up with coffee, an arm jutting out from behind the cup as it grabbed a hold of it and shoved it toward's Darts's face. "Here, Mr. Nobody. Why I'm giving coffee to the air I'll never know." GRAY quipped.

Darts takes the cup of coffee with a grimace. "What exactly do you mean? You can sense my voice at least, can't you?" He asks irritably, but still drinking the new cup of coffee.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games