Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:39 pm
Alex give Isaac a look, puffing up her as she did. She wasn't referring to retrieving Aile but fixing the chair but it seemed she was misunderstood. "That's why I said let me do it. Oh fine...I'll look at it later" she whisper the last bit to herself with a small smile on her face. Once Aile was back on the surface, she greeted the girl excitedly, shaking her hand with both of hers. "Hello, hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Alex" the girl would say with a large smile on her face. Releasing her grip, she'd adjust the spectacles on her face, they having loosed when she was shaking. "Oh, um...hmm...do we have stairs?" Alex pondered, tapping her chin. She was sure there were but where were they?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:41 pm
Darksol88
"So... a round of Attrapper Specials?" Amaranth asked, staying seated while Cera perched on her shoulder.

"Seems like it," Sol replied as he sat down in another chair, "Luckily, we don't have any customers right now."

"It would seem so," Isaac agreed with Amaranth. Turning to Aile, "Sorry about that but there isn't," he said apologetically. "And it is a fifty foot drop so I don't recommend doing that," pointing to where Reno had decided to practice his cliff diving. Sitting down at a different table, Isaac leaned back in the chair. "One Attrapper Special, down the hatch." The chair began to descend, at a more controlled rate than Aile's prior trip, his Magnemite floating down after him.  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:48 pm
Aile looked back at Alex, grinning while returning the handshake. "Nice to meet ya. The name's Aile, smuggler extraordinaire!" Her grin went back to horror as she heard Isaac. "Well then." She put on a half poker face as she found a chair for her and ordered the Attrapper Special, gripping the chair and bracing for impact as she started to descend, muttering a string of curses under her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:49 pm
RCCaughtem
"Well, as a Channeler, I have a primary partner as well. But due to the lack of a pool down here, I cannot bring him out. But I can actually train and learn from any water-type I come across." Ryan explains to the two of them.

"Can't say that I'm familiar with what a channeler is or does" Ren admitted "Kasumi has quite a few Water Pokemon. I just have three, and only my Dewgong is with me."

"I have my Azuril and Swampert with me." Kasumianswered, reaching for a Pokeball on her belt, and calling out her Azuril.

"Ril, Azu ril." said the small water type once it had emerged from it's Pokeball and appeared right on top of her Persian's back. Kasumi's Persian didn't seem to mind.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:52 pm
RCCaughtem

"Well, as a Channeler, I have a primary partner as well. But due to the lack of a pool down here, I cannot bring him out. But I can actually train and learn from any water-type I come across." Ryan explains to the two of them.

"We got a pool on a lower level. Took my Sharpedo a couple of days to fill that thing up...not like we can run off the grid. That's not to say what I had to do in order to provide the building with water..." He said, mumbling the last sentence.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:03 pm
Kasumi of Vientown
RCCaughtem

"Can't say that I'm familiar with what a channeler is or does" Ren admitted "Kasumi has quite a few Water Pokemon. I just have three, and only my Dewgong is with me."

"I have my Azuril and Swampert with me." Kasumianswered, reaching for a Pokeball on her belt, and calling out her Azuril.

"Ril, Azu ril." said the small water type once it had emerged from it's Pokeball and appeared right on top of her Persian's back. Kasumi's Persian didn't seem to mind.

Ryan bends down and reaches out his hand. "Hello, little one." He says to the Azuril. Ryan listens to Sub. "And how do we get to the lower levels? and yes, we rather not know what underhanded means you have gone to acquire all of this." he says to him without turning away.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:06 pm
Each of the three would find theirselves going down, the chairs on the way into the lower part of the café. As soon as the chairs were finished on the trip, Sol and Amaranth would get up and start further into the HQ's main room, wondering what was up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:08 pm
Upon hearing Isaac, she then recalled there weren't any stairs. Before the chairs got installed, she had to float down the shafts with her Porygon. Alex wanted to ask Aile more about what she smuggled but they were no preparing to head down, for real this time. "Ah! Wait for me!" She ran to a chair and requested the Attrapper Special which caused her to be sent down with the others. While Aile was cursing silently to herself, Alex cried out in glee and excitement. Coming to a stop, she hopped off the chair and rejoined with Isaac and Aile. "Hey, before I forget, how fast do you think you were going the first time? I always wanted it to go that fast but Sub wouldn't sign off on it" she slightly pouted.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:14 pm
Youko Kenshi
Upon hearing Isaac, she then recalled there weren't any stairs. Before the chairs got installed, she had to float down the shafts with her Porygon. Alex wanted to ask Aile more about what she smuggled but they were no preparing to head down, for real this time. "Ah! Wait for me!" She ran to a chair and requested the Attrapper Special which caused her to be sent down with the others. While Aile was cursing silently to herself, Alex cried out in glee and excitement. Coming to a stop, she hopped off the chair and rejoined with Isaac and Aile. "Hey, before I forget, how fast do you think you were going the first time? I always wanted it to go that fast but Sub wouldn't sign off on it" she slightly pouted.

"That's because there were safety concerns with drops of that velocity," Isaac responded, as he headed into the main room. "That and we didn't want to clean people's lunch off the floor after the ride was over."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:14 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan bends down and reaches out his hand. "Hello, little one." He says to the Azuril. Ryan listens to Sub. "And how do we get to the lower levels? and yes, we rather not know what underhanded means you have gone to acquire all of this." he says to him without turning away.

"Azu, Azu. Azuril hopped excitedly.

"It is good that we have a pool. My Lanturn in particular will be thrilled." Kasumi answered "I wonder if the pool is large enough for my Lapras to play in. It's something to look into."  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:18 pm
Aile jumped off the chair as soon as it got to the ground floor, not wanting anything to do with the system at this point. As she walked with the two, she shook her head. "I'm glad I haven't eaten anything in a while.... And I have no idea. Nor do I want to know." She looked around when they entered the main room and waved at the people that she didn't recognize.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:20 pm
Kasumi of Vientown
RCCaughtem

"Azu, Azu. Azuril hopped excitedly.

"It is good that we have a pool. My Lanturn in particular will be thrilled." Kasumi answered "I wonder if the pool is large enough for my Lapras to play in. It's something to look into."

Ryan smiles. This Azuril was a cute one. " If I know Sub, It should be more than enough for a Lapras, maybe even 2 or 3. He doesn't skimp on size." Ryan explains.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:25 pm
"The elevator." Sub said to Ryan as he pointed across the room to an elevator built into the wall. "As to why there isn't an elevator to get to the cafe...screw you, don't ask that question." The man would then turn his attention to everyone who arrived, smiling to himself, happy to see his members back together. "Greetings Snagems! I hope you are enjoying the new place. Everything you see is top of the line and state of the art. We got an olympic size swimming pool on a lower floor, a beautiful battlefield with the Pokeball design at its center made with rubies and sapphire tiles courtesy of Blizzard. I also got something really neat, it's called a Super Training Room. I've hooked GRAY up to it and it allows you to turn the room into an augmented reality chamber and train with any Pokemon, obstacle, anything you can think of. I also managed to pick up an old slurpee machine, they were just going to throw it out! Can you believe that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:27 pm
Get a cup at Snag-a cup? I think I'll just go to McDonalds...

Truth be told, over this past year, the team would see little of me in particular. When the whole notion came up of making a brand new headquarters right smack in the middle of the biggest city in the middle of the Kalos region, and for that matter, pretty much have the main entrance of it disguised as a cafe, and for that matter, a place where the whole team in general would stick out like a celebrity in a group of nuns since half the team is at least a hybrid, I thought Sub was completely off his rocker. Well...more so than usual. Freth and I protested the notion with probably every valid reason in the book, but all it did was fall on deaf ears.

With all said though, Freth decided to just try to keep an open mind of sorts about it and decided to contribute all she could in bringing for the headquarters in fruition while at the same time, helping Tristen out further his general studies. Reading, math, so on, because he couldn't always just keep training on either his hybrid abilities or his Pokemon battling.

I on the other hand didn't want to have any part of it. I would probably be that one that would say 'I told you so' if crap hit the fan. Furthermore, I had another agenda in mind...one left unaccounted for as well as one that I probably should have done in the first place if I had known this was going to happen sooner. Tails is still missing. It was several months at the time when the announcement came about that Tails was still gone with no word, not even a mention of 'Hello' over the SNAG. If Tails came back to the Mt. Silver HQ, finding no one, I didn't want the boy to think he's been abandoned. He's already been through that once before, no thanks to Ein, and hell if I was going to be guilty of that as well. For the past year, I would be on the hunt for the boy, hoping for some solace.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:35 pm
SubonicXP
"The elevator." Sub said to Ryan as he pointed across the room to an elevator built into the wall. "As to why there isn't an elevator to get to the cafe...screw you, don't ask that question." The man would then turn his attention to everyone who arrived, smiling to himself, happy to see his members back together. "Greetings Snagems! I hope you are enjoying the new place. Everything you see is top of the line and state of the art. We got an olympic size swimming pool on a lower floor, a beautiful battlefield with the Pokeball design at its center made with rubies and sapphire tiles courtesy of Blizzard. I also got something really neat, it's called a Super Training Room. I've hooked GRAY up to it and it allows you to turn the room into an augmented reality chamber and train with any Pokemon, obstacle, anything you can think of. I also managed to pick up an old slurpee machine, they were just going to throw it out! Can you believe that?"

"State of the art my a**," Isaac muttered, "It took 5 weeks to get the S.T.R. to work because we had to work with scavenged parts. And that smoothie machine is held together with duct tape."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff